Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There I was just a walking down the street...

+7
missmarie60
_Carrie_
scaredycat
moonmar
natalia
nads
Angelpie
11 posters

Go down

There I was just a walking down the street... Empty There I was just a walking down the street...

Post by Angelpie 2nd April 2009, 4:09 pm

There I was just a walking down the street... and I realised I had bouncy boobies!!!!!!!

That's a first... I've never before experienced boob-wobble!

Who else has had their first bouncing boobie experience... and how did it make you feel?!! (I felt so womanly and HAPPY!!)

Please share. Flash Boobs Flash

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

There I was just a walking down the street... Empty Re: There I was just a walking down the street...

Post by nads 2nd April 2009, 4:11 pm

Ahhhhh thats great AP!!! I was bouncing infront of my bathroom mirror this morning and they do move which i was happy about but i have to really run to feel them bounce Flash

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

There I was just a walking down the street... Empty Re: There I was just a walking down the street...

Post by Angelpie 2nd April 2009, 4:15 pm

nads wrote:Ahhhhh thats great AP!!! I was bouncing infront of my bathroom mirror this morning and they do move which i was happy about but i have to really run to feel them bounce Flash

xxx

Oh Lordy, I'm not going to run!

I seriously realised the other day that I must get fit though... because my Son said to me "Mummy, why are you out of breath?" Which was a very good question really... as I had only just got out of the car and walked to the front door!! Blush Hysterical Hysterical
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 2nd April 2009, 4:17 pm

Hysterical I get like that too, i need to get back on my bike! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 2nd April 2009, 4:19 pm

thats great news hun mine come when i first went back to power walking after my op im use to it now but my fella notices when he comes with me for my power walks that they really bounce men hey lol
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 2nd April 2009, 5:40 pm

Mine don't bounce yet but they move a bit more.... can't wait til my first "bounce experience"!!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredycat 2nd April 2009, 7:16 pm

Oooo a bit of booby bounce!! You lucky thing! Mine are still rock hard and pointy! Something for me to look forward to tho! I can imagine how womanly you felt, it makes it all worth while 👍 xx
scaredycat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 2nd April 2009, 7:31 pm

Hysterical

Boobie bouncing is one of my most favourite things in the whole world!

I find that I can feel it more than I can see it but it really makes me smile to myself when I'm walking down the street!

Bring on the bounce!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by missmarie60 2nd April 2009, 9:08 pm

hee hee you girls are all crazy Screwy but i love it Hysterical x
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

There I was just a walking down the street... Empty bouncy boobs

Post by finnie007 2nd April 2009, 9:18 pm

Do wha diddy, diddy dum, diddy do...oh well someone had to do it...Hysterical

oh yes we have a flight of stairs up to the coffee room at work..I have never made so much coffee!!...feels so good Flash

ooops showing my age again lol Finnie xxxx
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 2nd April 2009, 9:23 pm

finnie007 wrote:Do wha diddy, diddy dum, diddy do...oh well someone had to do it...Hysterical
Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 2nd April 2009, 9:38 pm

finnie007 wrote:Do wha diddy, diddy dum, diddy do...oh well someone had to do it...Hysterical

oh yes we have a flight of stairs up to the coffee room at work..I have never made so much coffee!!...feels so good Flash

Any excuse for coffee is a good one to me... and if it incorporates a good old boobie bounce... then all the better! Hysterical (and of course Finnie, I was singing "Do wha diddy, diddy dum, diddy do" as I made that opening post! 👍 )

Flash Angel x Flash
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 2nd April 2009, 9:47 pm

Angelpie wrote:

Any excuse for coffee is a good one to me... and if it incorporates a good old boobie bounce... then all the better! Hysterical (and of course Finnie, I was singing "Do wha diddy, diddy dum, diddy do" as I made that opening post! 👍 )

Flash Angel x Flash

Ah !!! Now I have found the way to 'bounce' I'm singing Hysterical as I slurp my coffee. :suspect: as I master the stairs. Flash .. aw multi--tasking Bum Wiggle Love it xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 2nd April 2009, 9:52 pm

not had the booby bounce yet, still to hard, but by belly bounces! Does that count? LOl Hysterical x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 2nd April 2009, 9:57 pm

Yeah it's a brilliant feeling ... one that I don't think I'll ever take for granted!!

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by finnie007 2nd April 2009, 10:19 pm

Angelpie wrote:

Flash Angel x Flash

oh god what are we all going to be singing tomorrow hehe!! Screwy
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by finnie007 2nd April 2009, 10:30 pm

finnie007 wrote:
Angelpie wrote:

Flash Angel x Flash

Cracking post Angel cheered me up no end Hysterical

oh god what are we all going to be singing tomorrow hehe!! Screwy
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 4th April 2009, 8:35 am

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

This has just made me laugh so much!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down