Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies

+9
laurajc84
Emma_iw14
mrsball
Paige's
Lauramumof3
ACKUGA28
drinkeroftea
Gembo
COOKIE
13 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

February Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: February Buddies

Post by Emma_iw14 21st January 2015, 10:36 am

im 25, currently 34b hoping to go to 34dd, I'm size 12, 5ft6, I'm having either 445-470 natrelle inspira soft touch overs - think they r high profile which I was worried would look fake as I don't really understand profiles, I'm talking through it all with my surgeon the day of my op. I'm having overs, sizing is such a hard decision to make, I'm tempted to go with 470 although 445 will b sufficient enough as I'm literally going from no boobs at all.. Lol, I can't wait! I'm very trusting that my surgeon will know what's best for me so I'm leaving it to the professional. It's so hard to know what size u will b because implants in one person would be different sizing in another person.. Gives me a headache trying to figure it all out, I just don't want to look too big and fake! Want them to suit my figure, .what size r u hoping to go to? . Xxx
Emma_iw14
Emma_iw14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 21st January 2015, 10:39 am

I think a double d would be big enough for me . To be honest it's so hard knowing what ideal size is because I haven't seen many boobs In the flesh haha. I keep looking at zoo magazine lol !!!
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 21st January 2015, 10:42 am

Given that I am so tiny does anyone else think 425cc sounds rather big???
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_iw14 21st January 2015, 10:49 am

Lol that's the same with me! Go for what u feel will suit your frame and what's best for you, I don't understand how to gage sizing on different frames, I'm sure one of the admin girls will b of help to u xxx
Emma_iw14
Emma_iw14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 23rd January 2015, 11:52 am

Hi Emma and gembo awww how exciting your both gonna have valentines boobies and yous will absolutely fall in love with them!!danceBoobs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I had my pre op done over the phone in December? And thought someone else would of called me to check my stats again as I've changed hospitals? I'm really trying to get rid of my cold!! Just drinking lots of warm lemon, I do actually feel better today, can I ask, when your in hospital do they do a blood test? Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 23rd January 2015, 11:11 pm

Soooooo i had my sizing appointment again today . Think I am going for a 400cc motiva round high profile . I really hope the high profile implant is the right choice ! Should take me to a d maybe dd who knows lol . I wish I could see some pics of other ladies who have had high profile ba but I cannot see any pics on this forum
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 23rd January 2015, 11:25 pm

Soooooo i had my sizing appointment again today . Think I am going for a 400cc motiva round high profile . I really hope the high profile implant is the right choice ! Should take me to a d maybe dd who knows lol . I wish I could see some pics of other ladies who have had high profile ba but I cannot see any pics on this forum
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 12:04 am

There's a sticky at the top of the General Breast Augmentation section of the forum for newbies looking for pics. 

There's loads of links in there to before and afters for you to look through if you'd like Gembo. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 24th January 2015, 12:06 am

I have taken a look. I'm just hoping someone who has had motiva high profiles will show me haha worried ! Don't want to look too fake that's all
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 12:12 am

Lol, once you've seen one lot of boobs with high profile...you've seen em all haha

I have high profile rounds now. Not the Motiva though I might add but all rounds are the same. The higher the profile the slimmer the woman is, so for you to have high profiles it's because your chest measurements are quite small, so to give you the projection you want with a small width you get given what you have - a higher profile with a larger amount of CCs to help achieve the look your after. 

Mine in my Avi are hi profile 410s. They don't look fake. Infact they're actually quite natural looking. But as you can see in my Avi, I can vamp em up too in I want to. XxX
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 24th January 2015, 12:16 am

Oh that makes me feel better . I expect them to look like two balls stuck on! I can't see your avi Hun is this because I'm using this on a phone ? My breasts are narrow or something because I am only a 29 inch chest . My surgeon is foreign it's hard to understand his accent and I forget what the patient co ordinator says lol xxx
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 12:25 am

Ok, at the top right of your page you'll see an arrow, click the arrow and choose the option 'classic version' you'll be able to see the pink pages then.  :ok: Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 24th January 2015, 12:32 am

I've done it ! Wowsers they look greattttt!did I read your a 32f?? Wonder what I will be ? They say d maybe dd ? But not certain !
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th January 2015, 12:24 pm

Ahhhh, glad you're able to use the pink pages now. The grey forum is quite limited isn't it. 

I've just seen my ticker and had an "OMG! OMG! OMG!" moment hahahaha. In 2 days I'm only a month away from my new boobs! The bad boys will be being ordered now and brought into clinic sat in their little box with MY name stamped all over them! I feel like I want to babysit them and cuddle them and care for them on the run up to my Breast Augmentation - but that's going about TOO far isn't it....Blush

Haha. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by laurajc84 25th January 2015, 1:16 pm

Hi I'm a feb buddy too. Have my BA with Ms Lutz on the 20th Feb at Riverside Transform.....this time next week will be February and it will be my new boobies month!!!! Xx
laurajc84
laurajc84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 25th January 2015, 9:56 pm

Not at all Cookie!! You will have a days ticker soon! 

Hi, and welcome Laura! How exciting, it really isn't long now!!

How are we all getting on?

I got my pre-op care from my PS, booked in for 12:00 on the 10th. Seems so real now. I got that hibscrub, thanks Cookie! Also ordered a Macom bra and I also got an extra high impact front zip sports bra from Marks, so hopefully they will be ok. I have a big "surgery box" under my bed now. I also got a new dressing gown as I have to walk to theater and my current one is bum skimming, and I really don't want to put Mr H off his work. I am such a geek and its gone in my surgery box, to be used for the first time on op day! Once my bra arrives, I will be all set I think. Apart from my vch piercing. I can keep it in and it will be taped, but just to be on the safe side, I want to get a bar that is hospital, safe, so off to a piercers tomorrow. I have never changed it, so I want to do that asap, rather then before the night of the surgery. Once I have done that, I will be right grand!!

Oh, I just have to download some books to my kindle, but I will wait till the day before otherwise I will be too impatient and will start reading them now!
Whats in everyone elses surgery box/bag? 

xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 26th January 2015, 3:27 pm

Hi drinkeroftea. 

how's you been? Are you starting to feel excited now? 
I'm actually feeling really scared and had a panick attachk earlier today, Im really working myself up over the ga.
I've packed me Macom bra, dressing gown, button up nightie, slippers, wash bag with mini travel toiletries , just gotta get me a tracksuit for coming home in, had to buy everything new don't ask me why lol.... My 3 year old boy is on antibiotics for a chest infection and my 5 year old and partner have a stinking cold so I'm also worrying I'm gonna get a full blown cold, I've had a sore throat, runny nose but keep thinking it's gonna get worse and I'll have to postpone me op, sounds a bit selfish really. 
Anyways hope everyone's well, and excited for FEBRUARY!!!!panicyipee
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 26th January 2015, 7:48 pm

I'm getting excited now ! :)
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2015, 9:16 am

I just popped on to say how excited I am with February almost upon us and my having only 29 days to go and then I saw your ticker. ACKUGA. 4 more days! Woohoo! You seem pretty organised though.

So excited for you yahoo

Whens your date Gem? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 29th January 2015, 11:50 am

14 feb whaaaaaa!!!!
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2015, 3:23 pm

lol only two weeks away! How exciting. 

You should pop your ticker into your signature so we can watch the days the days tick by. Have a look how to apply a ticker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 29th January 2015, 11:31 pm

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on much lately, I've been having to work late because I'm having two weeks off, I know cookie I can't believe I've only got 4 days to go myself, and to be honest Im bricking it, so so nervous, and can't sleep either. Hopefully should get my admission call either tomorrow or sat..... 
Not long till your op either cookie , them 29days will fly by Hun, bet you can't wait. Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th January 2015, 11:55 pm

You're gonna be fine hun. Hug

Yes, I'm really excited. Seeing days instead of months there really has started to make it all real for me now. I wish it was tomorrow, I really do. The sooner time flies the better for me. It really can't come quick enough. No nerves at all for me yet either. Normally I'm like yourself, really bricking it, but that's 'for me' been because of complication and it just never seemed to stop so I was worrying it would go wrong 'again' so felt like I was just going through the motions having to switch off, because I'd run if I hadnt lol, so no excitement from my previous ops. 

This time though, I think because of the confidence I have in the surgeon I can't wait a single moment to have my new boobs. The days just seem to be dragging now 'cos I'm so desperate to see 'em lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 30th January 2015, 1:44 pm

I know what you mean when your excited and the days feel like they are dragging, but before you know it, it'll be your turn again Hun, and you will have your perfect boobies before you know it you'll see, are you an overnight or a daycase Hun? Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th January 2015, 2:42 pm

Awww thank you ACKUGA. kiss They were really nice words. 

I'm booked for 1 night, possibly two depending on how I get on after surgery. I don't usually fare too well, but I won't be charged any more for two night than one should I need the additional stay. They've all been very kind at the clinic. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next