Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies

+9
laurajc84
Emma_iw14
mrsball
Paige's
Lauramumof3
ACKUGA28
drinkeroftea
Gembo
COOKIE
13 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

February Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: February Buddies

Post by COOKIE 7th January 2015, 11:01 pm

Awwww that's too cute drinkoftea! 

I have no choice but to stay overnight because of a health condition. I may even need to stay two nights depending on how I react to the GA. With you though Laura, I'd much rather be home and in my own bed. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 8th January 2015, 9:45 am

Haha I may have to pinch that advent calendar idea, I feel sick with excitement this has been a goal of mine for atleast 10 years! Keep feeling guilty though, keep thinking I could spend money on my family instead, this is what has always stopped me going ahead with the BA in the past :( definately prefer my own bed and house afterwards, ah no way two nights :( although atleast you will be with nurses etc who can look after you! Xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th January 2015, 6:02 pm

Don't feel guilty gorgeous. I'm sure like with us all who have a family to consider. None of them go without and no-one suffers because you had a Breast Augmentation. Things will still be the same as before, you might still have the same financial there but primarily YOU'LL be happy. And when you have a happy mum/wife to work with for other things in life, you'll just as a family find it just that little bit easier.

So be happy honey, enjoy your chockies in the advent calendar. Tomorrow, January hits double figures and that's just another step closer to us getting our new boobs - hoorayyyyy! Stars
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th January 2015, 9:55 pm

one day closer!!

And I second what Cookie has said, you have waited 10 years. Put yourself first and don't feel guilty
x
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 10th January 2015, 10:10 pm

Thank you.  Means a lot, can't shake it though :( it's so much money and I feel so selfish.  Doesn't help that my hubby seems to be distancing himself.  He doesn't want me to have the op says he loves me just as I am but he just doesn't get what it's like.  I hate him looking at me, touching me etc I look like a boy! I no longer have mirrors because I'd cry whenever I caught a glimpse of myself and I absolutely despise summer because of the clothes I have to wear!  Just hope he comes around once he sees how much it changes how I view about myself and how much happier I feel.  Sick of feeling inadequate compared to other women.

Yet I can't shake the guilt.

Sorry for the mini rant btw :(

Really, thank you for your kind words x
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th January 2015, 10:11 pm

Oh yes of course drinkoftea we mustn't forget 'one day closer' haha. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 11th January 2015, 8:24 am

Hehe, really gotta get me a countdown app or something! X
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th January 2015, 3:00 pm

Lauramumof3 wrote:Thank you.  Means a lot, can't shake it though :( it's so much money and I feel so selfish.  Doesn't help that my hubby seems to be distancing himself.  He doesn't want me to have the op says he loves me just as I am but he just doesn't get what it's like.  I hate him looking at me, touching me etc I look like a boy! I no longer have mirrors because I'd cry whenever I caught a glimpse of myself and I absolutely despise summer because of the clothes I have to wear!  Just hope he comes around once he sees how much it changes how I view about myself and how much happier I feel.  Sick of feeling inadequate compared to other women.

Yet I can't shake the guilt.

Sorry for the mini rant btw :(

Really, thank you for your kind words x
This is something 90% of partners say to their loved when when they want to change their body. If it were our hubbys wanting bigger pecs, we'd be saying exactly the same to them, no matter how much it affected them either wouldn't we. 

My hubby actually stopped outside the hospital, turned off the car and said, "we can turn around now and just go. It doesn't matter about the money, we'll just leave" bless him, he couldn't keep me in the car I was that determined. I loved him for that though as you love your hubby too and will see this as a declaration of love rather than not wanting you to have a Breast Augmentation.

I dunno how your hubby will react. But mine got very jealous after my Breast Augmentation. It took a long time for me to soothe his ego and let him know this wasn't about him, or attracting other men, it was all for me and in me loving my body, he'll get to love it more too and I was right and it's right for so many women here too. We find MANY women get pregnant after having a Breast Augmentation so watch yourself Laura.... Haha. 

It'll be OK. Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 12th January 2015, 10:24 am

This time next month I'll have boobs wahayyy :) xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th January 2015, 11:50 am

Ahhhhhh look at you showing off with your 'DAYS' ticker! lol. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 12th January 2015, 11:51 am

Hehe it's got me all excited!! Xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th January 2015, 10:11 am

Good morning girls...how are you all feeling today? 

Can't believe its already the 18th of January today and in just 9 days I'll be following you in my ticker Laura and will be then counting down the days! yahoo Times just creeping up on us so fast xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 18th January 2015, 1:44 pm

Having my boobies done @ hospital group, bromsgrove, 24th feb!! Having 360/380cc unders x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th January 2015, 2:44 pm

Hi Paige , who's your surgeon Hun? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige's 18th January 2015, 7:38 pm

Hi hun having Mr Russo x
Paige's
Paige's
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 363

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 18th January 2015, 8:03 pm

Good evening!! 

Isn't it just Cookie! Its whizzing past. You are in the 30 days now, not 40s! 

Feeling a bit more positive today! I got my confirmation letter from WMH saying admission time is 10:00. Also got a medical questionnaire and MRSA swabs yesterday, so will have to send that off tomorrow.

Went shopping yesterday and got some dry shampoo, arnica tablets, slippers, dressing gown, and some button down pjs. I also got some of those checked button down shirts to wear instead of pjs. I can already hear my dad singing to me "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK". Hmmm. 

I also had an amazon splurge and ordered some DVDs, ice packs and a v pillow. Think I'm all set apart from bras, as I  haven't been told what to get yet.

How is everyone else doing? 
xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th January 2015, 1:49 am

Don't forget Hibiscrub, you can buy it in Boots and it's an anti-bacterial was you use on the night before surgery and on the morning of. It just helps against the risk of infection. 

I've bough night shirts too. I got mine from Next and they're like a denim stripe, but every time I look at them they remind me of the book 'the boy in the striped pyjamas' and I feel really sad lol. I may have to buy something else I think because it's really playing on my mind lol. 

Funny isn't it the things we associate other things with

And YAY! For being in my thirties! (If only that were true in age haha) yahoo xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 19th January 2015, 2:16 pm

Hi everyone, how are you all?

Eeekkkkkkkk look at our timers, time is flying by, I'm so excited but nervous too! It feels like it's been forever waiting!
Feel like I'm coming down with something my chest is sore and I've started sneezing!! 

I've never heard of hibiscrub cookie, but I will be going out to buy some now the weekend, 

I can't wait to find out my admission time.... Does anyone know there's yet? Mind you ive been told I wont find out till a couple of days before.

I hope everyone's ok though! How you all feeling getting closer to the big day? Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 19th January 2015, 2:17 pm

OMG I've just noticed ive become an ACTIVE MEMBER YAY!!! I'm so pleased with that, thank you xxx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 19th January 2015, 4:24 pm

Hi cookie '! Bit nervous still coz of sizing ! Tried the rice boobs as you I think and others mentioned - just they are accurate and give a true idea of size I guess . I'm going back to see the patient co ordinator and to see the surgeon on Friday so hopefully I will come away feeling abit more confident about it . Is there an app for this site as I find it quite hard to remember to keep up to date with you all lol !
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2015, 8:13 am

@ACKUGAR28 you're welcome babe :hugme:I dont have my admission date either, I do have a date for my ore-op though which is on the 13th (I think off my head) and I'm a little worried about that if im honest because I do have a lot of problems with my health. It's very normal however to only receive admission date a couple of days before so I wouldn't be worried about that at all. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the rice boobs only give a general idea of sizing sweetheart. There really is no method to help give you an accurate idea of your resulting size. 

Seeing your surgein however and going through everything one last time before surgery is so, so helpful though. Having that time now you know more about your surgery plan and have a better understanding of what's being said and offered to you will have you feeling so much more confident. 
Peons ever listen to anything regarding your surgery that a PCC has to say Gembo. They're sales women with no medical training and they have no idea what they're talking about, so any questions make sure you go through them all with your surgein. Write them down Gembo so you don't forget to ask anything. I know if you're anything like me, you sit in that chair and your mind goes blank.  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_iw14 21st January 2015, 9:55 am

Hi girls I'm a newbie, I am all booked for first BA.. Mr meleagros transform..14th feb happy valentines to mee.. Excited and anxious! Counting down the days dance  Xxx
Emma_iw14
Emma_iw14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 21st January 2015, 10:00 am

Hi Emma ! I am valentines day too but I am with thg Dolan park
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_iw14 21st January 2015, 10:11 am

This Forum is the most helpful thing I have found.. Once I had booked my date my mind Went into overdrive and I couldn't sleep with So much going through my head, hoping I had chose the right surgeon and being confused with sizing and implants- reading and researching through the posts has really set me at ease its so nice to see the support everyone has for each other, and to read the stories post surgery.. IM slowly working through my list of what I need.. Have my v pillow ready, brought way too many bras! Books and DVDs .. Excited to turn over my calendar to February it's getting closer and closer !! Xxx
Emma_iw14
Emma_iw14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 21st January 2015, 10:16 am

Me too I'm really glad I've met someone who is having new boobs the same day as me! Maybe we could swap numbers :) what's your stats ? I'm 28 , 5ft one ,weight 8 stone. Two children and I am a 32b but was a double d whilst I breast feeding for two years. My chest measures 28/29 inches around and they have said they want to put 400 or 425 cc motiva round under the muscle. I'm so worried as I don't want to be too big ?? Yet I don't want to go through it all and feel I'm too small for what I paid for .
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next