Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies

+9
laurajc84
Emma_iw14
mrsball
Paige's
Lauramumof3
ACKUGA28
drinkeroftea
Gembo
COOKIE
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

February Buddies - Page 6 Empty Re: February Buddies

Post by ACKUGA28 13th February 2015, 10:20 am

arrrr I bet your excited Sarah. My surgeon measured me and originally said I could have 375cc but on the day after my op he could only fit 350cc in, something to do with the size of my pockets? 
I can have shallow baths but just not allowed to shower until I see the nurse again next week, it all depends on how your healing.... Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 13th February 2015, 11:39 am

I thought it would be down to how well the individual heals rather than a time for all.

That's interesting, I have heard about changing the size on the operating table, I guess until they open you up, they don't know the size of the pockets, 100%. xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 13th February 2015, 12:48 pm

I didn't get told an exact size Lisa my pcc just said she'd ordered 3 sizes and Mr sofas would put in what he thought best xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_iw14 14th February 2015, 7:03 am

Today's the day!! Yayyyyy!!! Up and packed .. Anxiety is kicking in.. Know my nerves will pick up as soon as I start my journey !! But the day is finally here!! Woo!! Happy valentines girls!! yahoo Heart  Today is definitely gonna be my best! Xx
Emma_iw14
Emma_iw14
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 14th February 2015, 10:19 am

Good luck emma_iw14 xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 14th February 2015, 10:48 am

Good luck it will all be worth it xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 14th February 2015, 10:51 am

Arghhhhhh ! Today is here ! Got to wait another hour , bored ! Left my house at 4.30 am Got here at 9am and didn't sleep all night 
Zzzzzzz bit anxious but why am I not freaking out I wonder !
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 14th February 2015, 10:57 am

Gembo it's exactly what you want and your head and body are in tune with knowing that, I wish I was like that before I had it done I was all over the place so pleased now I love them :-) good luck today xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 14th February 2015, 1:18 pm

Good luck Gembo and Emma!!! 

Carmex is the best! I was on roaccutance, and carmex was the only balm that would help. I am in love  with the mint one they have brought out!!

Re showering, I was told I could after 24 hours, but I decided to be a bit trampy and strip wash until today. It wasnt the pain putting me off, i felt like i needed to support them with my hands and they would fall all if i didnt have a bra on?! Its the strangest feeling. I washed my hair as well, and it felt so nice.
x
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_iw14 14th February 2015, 3:34 pm

I'm still waiting to go to theatre been here hours and I'm on my own.. Just wanna get it over and done with now lol, just seen my surgeon and been drawn over!! Not long now :) thanks for ur kind words and support girls xx
Emma_iw14
Emma_iw14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 14th February 2015, 4:05 pm

You have been there a while I'm sure it will be soon good luck again xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 16th February 2015, 5:56 pm

Emma how did you get on :) we've done it
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_iw14 16th February 2015, 6:08 pm

Op went well thanks Hun, one side is very swollen compared to the other! Had to send my mum to m&s to get me a new bra with bigger band, it's weird the one side is a lot more painful guess they r gonna heal different and take a long time to settle. How did ur op go? R u in much pain? Xx
Emma_iw14
Emma_iw14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 16th February 2015, 6:33 pm

I'm really bruised and swollen , slept lots yesterday but that was because I didn't sleep after my op or the day before it . Pain comes in waves I think right now it's quite bad but I'll try get up and move about and then it normally calms down again . I'm literally bruised up to my neck!? Can move my arms fine . Boobs feel like bags of water tho ? Like how my bump did  when I was pregnant all heavy and fluidly
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_iw14 16th February 2015, 6:38 pm

Ouch! Bruised up to ur neck!! Have u been using ice packs? Yeah I've slept a lot today because I couldn't sleep after aneasthetic, I have a little bruising, they feel real tight!! Gonna try get up and go for a lil walk outside tomoro with my mum and get some fresh air, take each day as it comes.. Guess it can only get better... Mind u I've read a few posts on here where 3/4 days in r people's worst.. Did u have to stay in hospital overnight after ur op? Where did u have yours done ? X
Emma_iw14
Emma_iw14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 16th February 2015, 6:49 pm

Yes I stayed in overnight - thank goodness !! The staff were great with me I was so so sick !! Where can I put the ice packs as it's not my boobs which hurt so will they still be useful ? I went to hospital group - have you done a pic trail ? You can pm me for mine.  I really hope this is as bad as it gets . I suppose it's not too bad just uncomfortable and feel bruised ribs so strained !
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma_iw14 16th February 2015, 7:26 pm

I stayed overnight too cos I lived to far away from the hospital to be a day case, I was with transform in London. i had ice packs after op the nurses brought them in regularly for me as I was so swollen, they really helped I rested them on the top of my chest as they were really light, my mum has brought me a few from boots for when the pain is bad, it seems to come and go, my pain killers r quite good. Yeah it's so horrible feeling uncomfortable sleeping upright is a pain in the bum and jeez I am hating not being able to wash my hair I feel like a right tramp! It'll all be worth it in the end though, sorry to hear u were sick that must have been awful! X
Emma_iw14
Emma_iw14
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 16th February 2015, 8:14 pm

I think my boyfriend is going to wash my hair tonight as I feel a mess ! We've only been together since October but he is amazing ! Sleeping upright is the worst of this all ! I wonder how long it will be before I can sleep on my side at least. I'm a front sleep normally
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 17th February 2015, 1:57 pm

OMG ive just done my first big food shopping trip with 3 kids in to and my under neath incisions at in agony once its all put a way I'll be drinking my pint of water along with my two diclofenac. Jesus I wish I'd got my fella to do it !!!
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 17th February 2015, 2:06 pm

Oh no !! Well I just went for a walk with boyfriend and the dog and my head is all whoozy in the car . Boobs felt like they are not  being held up enough .
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 17th February 2015, 3:00 pm

I felt like mine wasn't been held up enough yesterday. I'd got a slightly bigger bra on and I could tell by the end of the day. I felt woozy through till day 5/6 then it just wore off hope yours wears off too x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th February 2015, 12:38 pm

Hello Fellow February Buddies wavey

Hope all that have had their ops are all doing well?

And Laura, Candice, Becky, Paige and Cands are all looking forward to your big day as much as I am dance

Ive only 9 days left now till my big day and my false tan is almost all scrubbed off now and I can't recall the last time I saw myself pale - probs the last time I had a re-op haha. But pale and ready for my op! I'm not to wear any support post-op, so I've just bought some new comfort crop tops to wear, so I'm covered but not supported.  Ive also bought bought some new button front PJs, I doubt I'll wear these after my op.ive never got to wear my pretty PJs after the op, ive always stayed in my town, so I save them to wear to go home in lol. This way I don't have to chnge or nothing when I get home, I just get out of the car and straight into bed! 

I have my Hibiscrub to shower in the night before and the morning of my op. I have a small pack of anti-septic wipes (OCD about touching things and wiping things down before I touch them lol) packed a small pack of tissues, a pack of throat lozenges.

Things on my list yet to get are:

Some Lucozade, some magazines, I'll download a couple of films to my iPad a couple of days before my op. The hospital has wifi, so that's good for me being able to FaceTime everyone to let them know I'm OK. I'll pack my wash things and my make-up the night before and I think that's me done. 

Just a tip for those who are going into a hospital that doesn't offer wifi - when I used transform they didn't have wifi there (abbey pines) so what you can do if you have a contract, not sure if you can do it on pay as you go? But on contract you can you use your phones hotspot to log your lappy or tablet into. 

Just go to your settings and turn your personal hotspot on. 

You should see that you have a wifi password

When use your lappy/tablet to locate devices it should then pick up your mobile, just type in your password and you'll then be using your own internet to run your lappy or tablet from. :ok:

Had my pre-op on Monday and all went really well. I haven't had my letter yet but the nurse told me I'm first on the theatre list and am to be there for 7.30am on the 27th. 

I can't wait now! panic
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 18th February 2015, 1:16 pm

WOW  dance dance yahoo yahoo yahoo

I remember my excitement dec 2013 - go ladies Hug Hug Flash Flash Flash Flash Flash Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs Boobs
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 19th February 2015, 9:00 am

Wow cookie 8 days till your big day, it's coming around so fast now hun!! Bet your really excited  xxx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 19th February 2015, 3:51 pm

False tan Hysterical  you sound just like me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do you still use Elizabeth Arden, Eight hour cream?
I noticed from reading your diary that you used it and it made me chuckle because I made a 'natural' vision of that cream in the lab just yesterday!!

I've added some of the items you have mentioned to my shopping list! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next