Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies

+9
laurajc84
Emma_iw14
mrsball
Paige's
Lauramumof3
ACKUGA28
drinkeroftea
Gembo
COOKIE
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

February Buddies - Page 5 Empty Re: February Buddies

Post by sarahlou222 10th February 2015, 1:47 pm

He does yes, just an extra precaution :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 10th February 2015, 2:30 pm

Yer but it's just an extra precaution I'm susceptible to infection anyway so I wasn't taking any risks lol
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 11th February 2015, 8:45 am

Emmybird2 I love your avi pic Hun, what cc did you have again? you look fabulous.

@ sarahlou222 Hun my stomach is still very swallon, I'm going for my wound check today so will have a chat with the nurse, my stomach is actually starting to get me down now, because my breasts look nothing because of my stomach, and is worse as soon as I've eaten too. Prob because when I was 15 I had a major op on my bowel and have got weakened stomach muscles but my stomach was pretty flat and that's wat upsets me. But on the plus side my boobs do look a lot better. yes
Sarah not long till your ba Hun, are you excited? Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 11th February 2015, 9:06 am

Thanks  ACKUGA I had 475cc I think in the end Mr sforza didn't want to go any bigger (im so glad he didn't they feel a bit big already) but he bra I have on is the only bra I kept from before I had kids so i Healy have got back what I lost as its a perfect fit :-) xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 9:24 am

Can you see my reply? - I posted it but I cant see it now??

I'm sure your stomach will go down soon, maybe because of the scar tissue and problems before it just takes a while longer, I hope the nurse is able to advise you.
I do know how you feel though, I had undiagnosed Coeliac for at least 5 years and looked about 6 months pregnant most days!

I am sooo excited Stars next week I'm away in France and the week after in Germany both for work so it's just going to fly by! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 11th February 2015, 9:39 am

I can see your reply Hun 
 So sorry you've got coeliac. Arrr Hun I feel terrible now having the cheek to moan about my tummy when your having to live with having coeliac. Is it hard having it? And did your diet have to change dramatically? 

Awwww France and Germany for work how fab is that Hun, will you have a chance to go and explore abit whilst out there for work? 

Emmy Hun you must be over the moon with your breasts they look so natural, how are you feeling now Hun? Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 10:05 am

Emmy your boobs look fantastic in your avi!

Oh no don't feel terrible.. please!! - I'm absolutely fine now.. as long as I follow my diet :) I don't eat any wheat rye or barley, but because I was sooo ill, I don't miss it!
I don't eat many alternatives either, the bread, biscuits etc are vile! - I just eat the pasta every now and again!
and I bake the odd cake too.
My sister has actually asked me to make her wedding cake for her in Dec!! Gluten free fruit cake here we come, I actually have 4 different recipes to try, the fruits are all soaking in brandy as we speak.. - got to have lots of practices between now and October (when the winner will be made) of course! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 10:11 am

Sorry forgot the France and Germany bit lol...

France (Nice) I will be there for 5 days so I'm hoping the owner of the company I'm visiting will have time to take me around the local area, my hotel is actually on the beach! - but I am there to work so I'll be in a lab making cosmetics most of the time! Hopefully they will take me out for some nice dinners :)

In Germany (Koblenz) I fly in on the Tuesday night, have training on the Wednesday / Thurs and home on the Thurs night.. so not a lot of anything else other than training in raw materials there xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 11th February 2015, 3:39 pm

Wow sarah lou I'd love to be brainy enough to do that I make hand made dolls and soft toys as I'm a stay at home mum :-) 
Thanks girls I do love them im just glad to be back to my old self I went out with my nan for the first time since having them done ive not told her and she didn't notice which is exactly what I wanted so I can decide when to show them off lol xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 11th February 2015, 3:42 pm

Forgot to say I'm finally rid of the woozy feeling and getting about normally again :-) thanks for asking x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 3:58 pm

Oooo yes, I knew you did that.. I've liked your page on fb :)
I'm not telling my nan neither hahahaha - bless her, she really wont notice!

Well I trained as a beauty therapist and thought I would never go to Uni, now I have a Chemistry based degree.. if someone would have told me my future when I was 16 I would have laughed in their face. It's a very long story how I got from one to the other, so wont bore you with it :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 11th February 2015, 4:22 pm

Ha that's like me ive got different qualifications coming out my ears :-) x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 11th February 2015, 5:55 pm

Wow Sarah you've got a lovely job there Hun, hope you get to have a look around while your there and to have your hotel n the beach too- bonus!  And I'm glad to hear you didn't have to change your diet much but do you have to take medication for it or anything like that? Sorry to ask lots of questions, I'm just trying to understand about it.

Emmy glad to hear your feeling a bit more yourself again Hun, takes a good few days doesn't it, I don't know about you but I miss sleeping on my side and belly so much, back sleeping at an angle for me is just awful. Lol.

I went to see the nurse today to have my dressings checked and changed, she was quite pleased and said I'm healing nicely just badly bruised around my band and cleverage area. I asked about my tummy, and she said for me to try not to worry, it's a side affect of GA, antibiotics IV fluids, and pain meds, she said ga really messes about with your system and slows your body down?... The lady just said keep drinking loads of water and up my vitiam c and protein intake, it will take a good few weeks for things inside to go back to normal. I've got to go back next Friday for another dressing change and I'm hoping then, I will get the all clear for a shower.........

Xxx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 11th February 2015, 6:12 pm

Orr sorry to hear that your dressings haven't come off yet I thought I was bruised as I can see it out the side of my dressing I have to admit my cleavage is still swollen though. 
My bowel hasn't been too bad but I do find i have to keep drinking loads which in its self for me is something that makes me bolted I also feel bruised in the center of my abdomen which I wasn't expecting I really am struggling wit the sleeping too it just makes me not go 100% into a deep sleep it reminds me of being in the TA and on exercise lol xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 11th February 2015, 6:22 pm

Yeah I agree with the sleeping up right doesn't make you sleep properly does it, gets quite uncomfortable a.

Wow you was in the TA what was that like? Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 11th February 2015, 6:50 pm

I loved it, it was at the time they all began to get sent to iraq, All our REME unit got sent but I didnt get to go as I was expecting my first child who's now 11 (wow that makes me feel old lol) my training was the best met some great lads and lasses whilst in i loved the exercises and rifle work we did, I was in for 2yrs before I fell pregnant and left, I then left my husband and tried to re join but it was at the time when I was on income support and I would have had to loose all my benefits which I couldn't afford to do with 2 small children. I do feel that the government need to revise that as all the doleies could be made to join lol
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 8:26 pm

I do love my job :)
I fear I will have to wake up very early to be able to go for a walk down the beach.. I'll see once I get there, may actually take my running gear with me and run down the beach in the mornings :)
Don't be sorry for asking questions lol, I take Vitamin B12 tablets but that is it - so not bad xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 8:27 pm

Didn't mean to finish there! I'm glad to hear that the nurse thinks the swollen stomach is still quite normal. It's always nice to have that reassurance.. maybe it's like trying for a baby, worry about it too much and it wont go down lol xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 11th February 2015, 9:55 pm

@ Emmy do you miss the TA at all Hun? It's not fair you couldn't re join though and they were going to take away your income support to do something you loved doing, especially when all that training is going to benefit our country/people if they ever needed to send you away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Omg a run down the beach in the morning, what a lovely way to start your day, how lush is that Hun.
Glad your in control of your coeliac Hun xx

Sarah did you decide on what type of implant your having in the end? Because I remember a thread a little while back and you were asking the difference between a couple, sorry can't remember the type now, just wondered what you chose in the end?

And I 100% agree, I need to stop worrying about my stomach and hopefully I'll wake up and it'll be gone! Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 11th February 2015, 10:10 pm

Yer there are weekends I think I'd love to just get away from the stress of family life and have a good **naughty word** up weekend with the lads lol. 
My tummy has become a bit swollen today and it feels bruised too Do you think yours could be the bruising coming out too xx
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmybird2 11th February 2015, 10:11 pm

Ha ha love the  way the site took out my word for consuming lots of alcohol lol x
Emmybird2
Emmybird2
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACKUGA28 11th February 2015, 10:19 pm

Lol 
Yeah family life does get hectic at times a.  A www I fancy a nice dissarano and coke right now. ( don't think I spelt that right)
Yeah I do think my swellung has travelled downwards, if that is what happens? I keep telling myself that it's bruising anyways. 
I do really miss my showers right now, a shallow bath don't quite cut it lol. Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 10:33 pm

Haha it sounds like a great idea in theory but I doubt I will actually do it!! 
Ooo yes I think that may have been before my consiltation with Mr Foo, he actually measured me and told me what size I was too have haha. He measured the width of my boob which is 12cm and he got the catalogue out and saw that 345cc was 12cm then he said how projected I wanted them. So I chose high. Starting to think I should have said extra high!! I did ask about the size larger, but he drew them in me and they were just too big. 
He said I could go smaller than 345 but I was happy with that :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 12th February 2015, 6:32 am

Eek sarah, less than 3 weeks  for you now, it will fly by!!

If you haven't  already got some, get a decent  lip balm! i was so dehydrated with dry lips, but carmex sorted it out and was one less thing to be thinking  about. X
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 12th February 2015, 8:54 am

HAHA my company sell the main ingredient 'lanolin' to Carmex... that's why its SOOOO amazing! - I have some on my desk in front of me as we speak!!
It's a wound healing raw material yes
I am SO excited.. I feel like I have waited forever lol - It's only been 4 weeks since I booked it.

How long have you been told not to shower for?
My paperwork says 2 days... I don't think that can be right. I'm going to ask the pre op nurse next Friday eve xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next