Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies!

+5
jennyb1709
carly04x
holly
LISA J
nads
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

February Buddies! Empty February Buddies!

Post by nads 1st January 2010, 1:56 pm

February Buddies! FFebruary Buddies! EFebruary Buddies! BFebruary Buddies! RFebruary Buddies! UFebruary Buddies! AFebruary Buddies! RFebruary Buddies! YFebruary Buddies! EmptyFebruary Buddies! GFebruary Buddies! IFebruary Buddies! RFebruary Buddies! LFebruary Buddies! S

Post here and chat to other Febraury 2010 girlies and make breast buddies!! Also, dont forget to add your date to the calendar!

February Buddies! 67188 February Buddies! 67188 February Buddies! 67188

Last edited by nads on 15th March 2010, 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

February Buddies! Empty Re: February Buddies!

Post by LISA J 1st January 2010, 8:44 pm

hi feb girls ive got my op booked for the 5th of feb and i cant wait!!!! im going with mya and mr singh is doing my op.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st January 2010, 10:05 pm

LISA J wrote:hi feb girls ive got my op booked for the 5th of feb and i cant wait!!!! im going with mya and mr singh is doing my op.xxx
Our first Feb girl February Buddies! 727935 do you have overs or unders right now hun? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 1st January 2010, 11:17 pm

hi i have unders at the moment and changing to partials. i cant wait now soooo excited.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 1st January 2010, 11:45 pm

Hi to all feb girls! February Buddies! 923101

I have my op booked for 2nd feb currently have overs changing to partials and going bigger. x
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 2nd January 2010, 9:56 pm

hi holly, hope your ok do you have everything ready yet? i dont i know its still early i just get so excited i want to be ready. are you a day case or an overnight? what size do you want to be and what size implants are you going to have this time?.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 2nd January 2010, 10:58 pm

Hi Lisa, well tbh i havnt got much ready at all other than booking! Im still undecided on implant size i have a choice of sizes ranging from 300-370 really dont no what to go for.

I havnt asked about day case etc as assumed I would be staying overnight as Im having lipo as well. Are you a day case?

So your going from 210/240 to 470 what size do you hope to be?

Maybe I should start trying to feel excited too, just started getting butterflies reading other peoples stories! February Buddies! 557141
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 3rd January 2010, 5:20 pm

hi holly im hoping to be a 32 dd/e but the doc told me i would only be a d so you never can tell? you prob wil be an overnight case as your having lipo to hope all goes well for you. always go for the bigger size in my opinion there are are so many girls who wished they had!!! but thats just my opinion look at me lol going almost double the implant size.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 4th January 2010, 12:51 pm

What size and stats are you atm hun? I should imagine you would get quite a big increase from 470?

Also how do you find your unders im worried about changing to partials incase they are really firm etc compared to what i have now. Am thinking about contacting my surgeon and having overs again. So now im not sure about size or placement but on the plus side i do have some bio oil! February Buddies! 557141
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 5th January 2010, 1:12 pm

lol good idea! my sts are 5'6 size 8-10 and currently a 32d pre-op a 34b so say a 32c my unders have done me a treat. can i ask why your changing from overs to partials? im changing because i have too much breast at the top and would like more at the bottom (my nipples sit too low for my liking) i would love to have overs but have been advised not to as i dont have alot of skin/tissue and would get that really round ive just had a boob job look lol. partials will hopefully lift the bottom out slightly. im hoping to end up a dd/e wont look it though February Buddies! 727885 . my boobs do feel quite firm though but no one has ever questioned my boobs and ive had them done nearly 10 years now!!xxxx not long now February Buddies! 839911 . are you buying the v-shaped pillow?
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 6th January 2010, 10:26 pm

Well I do have some slight rippling atm which perhaps would improve with partials and I also have thin skin apparantly, oh dear I really dont want the stuck on vb look! Its just that I like the way the overs are so soft and can easily move them.

Are you going with the same ps as you did for your first op?

And yes I do think I will invest in a v pillow!
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 7th January 2010, 9:01 pm

hi no im not going with the same ps he wouldnt take me as big as i wanted to go unfortunatly. would have loved to have gone back. i hope your op goes well. and im sure you wont get the vb look and thats why i would have loved overs as you get a great cleavage with them. i never really got one before though so i dont really know what im missing lol.xxxxx look after your self and let me know how you get on.xxx take care.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carly04x 9th January 2010, 2:58 pm

Hi February Buddies! 463481
My re-op is booked for 4th Feb with Dr Tondu at Elyzea. This is my 2nd re-op (1st op implants too big 475hp, 2nd op uplift and implants 360mp - implants still too wide!) and I think I will be having about 260cc but don't know what placement or profile yet. Hoing it's 3rd time lucky!!

C x
carly04x
carly04x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 9th January 2010, 9:25 pm

Hi carly February Buddies! 855564 4th Feb thats 2 days after me. This will also be my 3rd op yes lets hope there will be no need for a 4th(at least not for a few years anyway!).

What size were you before your 1st op hun and what size did 475 and 360 take to? Im thinking of having up to 370cc but not sure. x
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carly04x 9th January 2010, 10:46 pm

Hi Holly February Buddies! 463481

Yeah youre right dont think i could deal with a 4th any time soon February Buddies! Icon_rolleyes

Before 1st I was about 32b/c a wee bit sagging tho but only wanted "filled out" a bit... doc used 475hp and I ended up about 32f (not exact cos kept a tight sport bra on full-time) they looked massive! Had re-op and 360mp and these are not much less width than hp475s so I am now 32e/30f depending on bra! I am quite narrow and tall though and I really want a more natural look so I think I will be getting about 260mp this time...

How long ago did you have your 1st op? BTW mine are partials and my last op was 14 months ago and they are really soft February Buddies! 184153

C x
carly04x
carly04x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 10th January 2010, 9:30 pm

Hi,
I had my 1st op about 6 years ago now when i was 24! Then had to have re-op about a year and a half later after developing capsular contracture. Now I just want to go bigger, but not too big February Buddies! 557141 I still cant decide on size.

Its good to hear your partials are soft as thats something else im worried about.

Are you having to pay for all these re-ops? Did you have to wear a sports bra to make them appear smaller? x
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 10th January 2010, 9:57 pm

hi carly when you say the implants are too wide what exactly do you mean are you finding it hard to find bras? do they look stuck too far apart or somthing? do you have a cleavage? sorry for all the questions its just im going to hopefullly have 470 partials and am curious.xxxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

February Buddies! Empty im booked

Post by jennyb1709 14th January 2010, 9:01 pm

hi im booked for my ba on16 feb ........ dont know how to add it to calender ??

jen x
jennyb1709
jennyb1709
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 24th January 2010, 11:34 pm

hi to all feb girlies !!!!!!!
good luck and congrats xx

hugs
amanda
xxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 25th January 2010, 12:14 pm

thanks weichardt im getting really excited noe two weeks left yay.!xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 25th January 2010, 3:48 pm

Thankyou! One week one day for me February Buddies! Icon_pale !
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 29th January 2010, 4:56 pm

Hi February Buddies! 991311
Wow! This is great!.. We're all having our boobs done in February February Buddies! 727935 I'm in on the 12th.. Good-luck to you girls!. Be fun to chat as we go along X
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 29th January 2010, 4:59 pm

Ps. I'm having 325cc ish round overs with James McDiarmid..
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 29th January 2010, 7:40 pm

hi shelley.j hope your well i was meant to go in on the 5th but mr singh had to cancel due to family matters and now im booked in on the 9th. not long now till the op getting really excited and nervous lol.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 29th January 2010, 9:22 pm

Hi to you too Lisa J!
You are now going in on my birthday!. must have been abit frustrating to have to wait even a few more days though..although the 9th is gonna come round really fast!.Are you finding it hard to concentrate on anything while you wait for the time to pass? that excited nervous feeling is actually stopping me sleeping! I'll probably be a complete wreck by the time the 12th comes round,lol.x
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next