Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies!

+5
jennyb1709
carly04x
holly
LISA J
nads
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

February Buddies! - Page 2 Empty Re: February Buddies!

Post by LISA J 30th January 2010, 12:07 pm

hi shelley.j yes i do find it hard to sleep at the mo. i find myself thinking of nothing else especially in the evening, thats usually the time that i can sit back and relax but not now its all February Buddies! - Page 2 204135 lol i must be driving everyone mad its all i talk about. it is annoying about the date being changed but it cant be helped February Buddies! - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes . hope your keeping well.x happy birthday for the 9th if i dont speak to you before hand.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by laetitia 31st January 2010, 9:49 am

Hi my BA is only for the 26 it seem soooooo far!!
I already find it hard to sleep as i can't stop think about boob matter!!

" am i choosing the right implant? , is my surgeon is well aware about the final result i want?" and so on.. February Buddies! - Page 2 751387
laetitia
laetitia
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 31st January 2010, 8:07 pm

Thanks Lisa J! X Only a few more days for you now! February Buddies! - Page 2 571992

Hi Laetitia :) I know just what you mean!. I seem to be mentally questioning everything! I think its hard aswell to spend loads of money on something that you haven't actually seen or tried on and don't really know if you like it!..if you know what I mean.x
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by laetitia 1st February 2010, 7:17 am

Yes, Loads of money and finally one of the thing they can't grant is the "esthetic result" February Buddies! - Page 2 Icon_eek
Fortunately i see my surgeon on next Wednesday
and to "ease" the excitation, this week end i began my shopping BA:
found the V pillow ( very comfy ! ), Dettol soap..
Oh by the way does anyone know if at st John Elizabeth with MyBreast they give a post op bra?
I ask my surgeon at the first consult she was unsure
laetitia
laetitia
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 2nd February 2010, 8:02 pm

Holly............Hope your Ba day has gone well X Looking forward to reading about how you are getting on! Take care and I hope you are having a good rest X Shelley :)
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 2nd February 2010, 8:05 pm

Hi Carly :)
You must be feeling mad with excitement.. not long for you now! Good-luck X
Shelley
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laetitia 4th February 2010, 7:35 am

Yesterday i had a consultation with my PS, she asked me to change my BA date (26) and i thought : no way!! no later !! no no no!! February Buddies! - Page 2 Icon_pale

Then she asked me if i wouldn'd mind to have it on the 19 February Buddies! - Page 2 727935

One week earlier !! February Buddies! - Page 2 43418

This time i bring pics of what i like and what i don't so instead of 240 i am going to get 300 she also told me that my wishes are not unrealistic. February Buddies! - Page 2 991311
laetitia
laetitia
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 4th February 2010, 9:01 am

laetitia wrote:Yesterday i had a consultation with my PS, she asked me to change my BA date (26) and i thought : no way!! no later !! no no no!! February Buddies! - Page 2 Icon_pale

Then she asked me if i wouldn'd mind to have it on the 19 February Buddies! - Page 2 727935

One week earlier !! February Buddies! - Page 2 43418

This time i bring pics of what i like and what i don't so instead of 240 i am going to get 300 she also told me that my wishes are not unrealistic. February Buddies! - Page 2 991311

Hi there :) Wow you must be so pleased..The waiting is soo hard..once my mind was made up I wanted my op then!. Are you going for overs or unders? I am having 325cc ish overs.. maybe a bit bigger!. since going on here I feel more relaxed about the whole thing and seem to want bigger ones! X Shelley
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 4th February 2010, 9:17 am

February Buddies! - Page 2 828394 Lisaj! Oh my god, its the 5th X You must be there! Good-luck!. Hope all goes really well for you
Shelley xx
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laetitia 4th February 2010, 2:05 pm

well at the begin i was supposed to have under (32 B skinny) but i do body building 3 times a week and i am very far to look like schwarzenneger with a ponytail but i really use my pectorals, so
here it is, me and my surgeon we agree that when i will be on the table she is going to try over, but if it's far too unatural (thanks pics !!)she will go under.
laetitia
laetitia
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 5th February 2010, 7:19 pm

lisa j... I have just realised that i left you a message thinking you were already having your op! silly me.. I know your on the 9th really :) February Buddies! - Page 2 751387
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laetitia 7th February 2010, 8:58 am

Ive got it!!! My 32E post op bra!! February Buddies! - Page 2 991311
M&S Extra high impact zip front..
As soon as i can i going to take pics wit my boobies rice February Buddies! - Page 2 113752
laetitia
laetitia
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 7th February 2010, 12:22 pm

hi shelley.j lol dont worry im glad its not just me that happens to.xxx 2 more sleeps for me.xxx hope your keeping well.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 7th February 2010, 8:24 pm

LISA J wrote:hi shelley.j lol dont worry im glad its not just me that happens to.xxx 2 more sleeps for me.xxx hope your keeping well.xxx

Hi there :)
How are you feeling?. I am almost pooing myself with a mix of nerves,impatience,excitement and sleep deprivation! ha ha.You sound really calm and normal! xx Are you all ready?. wow! you are almost there!
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 7th February 2010, 10:14 pm

hi its all an act February Buddies! - Page 2 70324 im really nervous im finding it hard to sleep. im impatient to its only 2 more sleeps for me. im only a day case so dont need to pack much. just going to buy some magazines tomorrow. all i can think about is February Buddies! - Page 2 113752 well not flashing them lol just every aspect what will they look like will they be big enough or too big, i dont know im just being silly ha ha.xxx stay well.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 8th February 2010, 10:13 am

Good luck Lisa J! Not long for you to wait now :) 470's sound pretty big to me ;) But i reckon that being on this site has made D's seem quite small.. ha ha.. Take care! will be thinking of you February Buddies! - Page 2 184153
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 8th February 2010, 10:15 am

Hi Holly :)
How are you?. hope your healing is going well.. havent seen you on here for a little while. am worried that that I harrassed you so much that I wore you out!..xx
Take care
Shelley
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 8th February 2010, 6:12 pm

hi shelley.j thank you so much hun i know 470cc sounds big but in reality for me im only gonna end up looking like a d-dd cup prob will measure bigger. lol. with my current implants i measure about a c-d cup but only look about a c. i dont know.xxx will post back as soon as im out if im up to it.xxx take care.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 8th February 2010, 7:19 pm

Hi Girls!

My BA went well and im really pleased with the results so far, cant see any rippling this time so hopefully wont have any.The size (370cc) is much better on me although not quite as big as I thought as apparantly I already had 260s in there not 210 as I thought(when I had my re-op with the nhs they must have put in a larger size and just not mentioned it!). So Ive got 50cc less than I thought I would but I dont think it makes too much difference.

The results of the lipo also look good. Still feeling really tired but im just bored now of sitting around not doing much!

Shelley- Dont worry hun you didnt harass me just glad I could help! Not long for you now x

LisaJ-Good Luck for tomarrow! x
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 8th February 2010, 8:02 pm

hi holly thank you hun glad to hear your ops went well hope your not in to much pain.xxx

hi shelley.j have a happy happy birthday.xxx not long for you now.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 9th February 2010, 8:09 am

Lisa J...... Oh My god its the 9th! Good luck and thanks for the Happy Birthday xx Take care and I look forward to hearing how its going :)
Shelley
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 10th February 2010, 5:37 pm

hi feb girls im home with my new boobs February Buddies! - Page 2 727935 i feel ok not tin that much pain im fitting into a 34e sports bra at the mo so prob will go down to a dd when swelling has gone.xxx had drains put in WOW they hurt when they got pulled out but that was the worst of it. i had drains as there were problems with my old implants one had ruptured and the other had cc February Buddies! - Page 2 Icon_eek i wasnt aware of either of these problems mr singh said that i picked the right time to get the op done there may have been complications if id of left it much longer. the left one had ruptured he called it gel diffusion or infusion and the right had built up a thick layer of scar tissue. on a brighter note im fine at home now being taken care of (which i intend on milking for as long as poss lol) everyone was really nice at highgate watched telly and had a really nice dinner and lots of cups of tea was even able to dress myself with no help.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 10th February 2010, 8:32 pm

February Buddies! - Page 2 828394 Well done Lisa X I left you a message on your other post cos I saw that first!. So glad to hear that everything went well..God,sounds like you had that op at the right time!.. Take care and enjoy a bit of pampering! February Buddies! - Page 2 571992
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 10th February 2010, 10:11 pm

Congrats Lisa on your new February Buddies! - Page 2 113752 ! Take care and get some rest now! x

Holly
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by LISA J 10th February 2010, 11:16 pm

thanks ladies.xxx thanks for being there for me to talk to i really needed you guys.xxx take care.xxx
LISA J
LISA J
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next