Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February Buddies!

+5
jennyb1709
carly04x
holly
LISA J
nads
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

February Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: February Buddies!

Post by shelley.j 17th February 2010, 10:27 pm

Hi Lisa X Haven't been on here much since My op but just noticed that you are feeling pretty uncomfortable February Buddies! - Page 3 571992 I really hope that the next size up sports bra helps.. and try not to do too much!. I have felt wiped out by this op and havent even managed to write my story yet!. I'm trying to just potter about and rest alot.I have found that I keep feeling weak and dizzy,reckon today was abit better though.
How are your boobies? Are you liking the size and shape?. Mine look fab although they are hard and one is more swollen than the other,they actually look shiny! ha ha. The skin in my cleavage area feels like it wants to lift off its so stretched.. all normal I think ;) I am wearing a 36dd sports bra and I was a size bigger the first two days.. love it!
I hope you are ok and take it easy as much as you can
XX Shelley
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 22nd February 2010, 9:09 pm

Hi there to all Feb girls! :) am wondering how you are doing?.Xx
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

February Buddies! - Page 3 Empty february girls

Post by pinkhen 1st March 2010, 9:33 pm

hello feb ladies, February Buddies! - Page 3 923101

i,m a little late joining you all but i had op 3rd of feb , went for 280 cc unders, was a pathetic i don,t know what !! 34/32 aaaa!!
anyway i now for sure fit in a 34 c sports bra and maybe a 32 d ....but will hav to wait to get measured.
i had a massive wobble(x cuse the pun! ) to start with and was very down for the first 2 weeks as i thought they were really odd.i guess with implants there is always a little worry but i think your mental well being is more important and if you were so unhappy then the worry has got to be worth it. i m nearly 4 weeks down the road and sooo pleased. the swelling on right boob has gone down loads , its still numb in parts but i know this is normal. the left is my good one. surgeon is very pleased with them so i think i m on he road to happiness and looking like a woman and not a little girl!!! February Buddies! - Page 3 543132 i cannot wait to go bra shopping i ve never been properly measured as too embarrassed.
so ladies how is evreyone else?when is best time to be measured ? i thought about 12 weeks don,t know if i can wait that long !
i m pretty much back to normal have to be be because i ve got 3 kids .i m still afraid to pick up my 3 year old.. anyone else the same ? also sleeping is ok but still getting used to 2 weird lumps just sitting there !

thanks to all who have been in touch and advice everyone is really supportive February Buddies! - Page 3 184153

pinkhen xxx
pinkhen
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by laetitia 2nd March 2010, 8:56 am

Hi pinkhen , congrats
for your BA and your healing , look like everything is going fine. :cheerlead:

I think it's 6 weeks post op to get measured, so in 2 weeks it should be fine,
i am a naughty girl , have a bra tape [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
so i measure myself since day one post op, handy to see how the swelling going down..
Today i think a lot of the swelling is gone , i get back my original band size (32)
there is some remaining in the cleavage area though.
3 kids.. !! i already struggle with one!

Mine is 6 she doesn't ask to be lift anymore :mornincoffee:
but i am carefull with hugs..

At 4 weeks post op do you still feel like "breast feed" sensation?

I didn't know that i was so unhappy with my breast until to have a BA..

Shocked

I love them now , like i used to, it worth it so much..
laetitia
laetitia
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 2nd March 2010, 10:31 am

Hi there Pinkhen :)
I'm glad you are feeling so much happier with your boobs! I think it's abit of a shock at first..I don't know if you felt the same but I don't think I realised just how stuck on and hard they would feel!. not too mention wonky!. I too have wobbled! Ha ha.. well I have loved them one day,thought they looked weird the next,worried and then loved them again! My poor family.. ;) I like my right one more than my left at the moment.. Like you I can't wait to go bra shopping,am hoping that by 6wks I could get a few?. 3mths sounds like ages!. but we need to be patient! I keep looking at all the lovely bra's in the shops though.. soo exciting, not to mention all the lovely bikinis that I feel I can now wear and not feel so flat chested!. Can't wait for summer this year!
Sounds like you have done well with your healing, I reckon its best to avoid heavy lifting if you can,thats what my Ps has said. I have a 6mth old Grandson who lives with me and I look after him while my daughter studies. I try to only lift him when I really have to, which is making life really complicated! I still feel like they are tender and tight..so am being careful. My home is quite crazy with 3 teens and a baby plus My 11mth old GreatDane!. So know what you mean about being back to normal!. How old are your Children?
Talking of kids I can hear one thats just woken from his nap..nice chatting to you, Take care Shelley X
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkhen 2nd March 2010, 10:08 pm

Thanks ladies for replies.
glad you sound pretty optimistic and happy . thanks for tips on measuring and carrying i have actually got a measuring tape but too scared to do just in case it works out a b cup or something February Buddies! - Page 3 Icon_eek !stlll would be better than before...
i still won,t lift i feel like if i do my whole chest may rip apart !! laetitia the breastfeeding feeling has gone now and they don,t feel so sore or tender but like shelly said one minute you re ok then the next i ll hav a panic, like tonight after my shower i was looking in mirror putting on cream and looking at cleavage as you do ,my right side is just soooo strange. to anyone else they think i m mad but they now look like they,ve gone a bit further apart (this could be swelling going down ) and my breastbone area sore.i am quite thin and hav literally just skin there, pidgeon chested i think is the right term ! February Buddies! - Page 3 70324 basically i thought i d hav the perfect curve lines of the cleavage if anyone knows what i mean ? but mine is wonky. and it looks like a little dent in rightie and i sure you could see outline of implant when using muscles !!!! sorry i know going on i m fine with it but just thought i d share....

ooh shelly feel for you your house sounds madder than mine and a dog !! keeps you busy though and stops you worrying. its just awful when the kids are playing up or fallen over/hurt themselves and you hav to do the bending down hugs you feel so bad February Buddies! - Page 3 856466

take care ladies xxx February Buddies! - Page 3 463481
pinkhen
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3