Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone any great ideas how to cover a scar?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone any great ideas how to cover a scar? Empty Anyone any great ideas how to cover a scar?

Post by sazzle20 12th February 2009, 5:46 pm

Hi girls

Some of you may or may not know but my surgeon has gone through the top of my breast and created a hole which I had to have stitched up. (In my cleavage area)

Basically im due to have the dressings taken off the wound next thursday and have my engagement party on the saturday.

I need something to cover the scar/wound as I am wearing a low cut dress. Anyone any ideas?

Sarah xx
sazzle20
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Anyone any great ideas how to cover a scar? Empty Re: Anyone any great ideas how to cover a scar?

Post by BoobiePrize 12th February 2009, 6:36 pm

Dermatix have a flesh coloured silicone sheet that you can apply make up too, this may help?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You should be able to nab some on eBay

xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Anyone any great ideas how to cover a scar? Empty Thankyou

Post by sazzle20 12th February 2009, 8:48 pm

Thanks, I have just ordered some online, i am willing to try anything!!

xx
sazzle20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Anyone any great ideas how to cover a scar? Empty Re: Anyone any great ideas how to cover a scar?

Post by BoobiePrize 13th February 2009, 10:51 pm

Is the party this saturday Sarah? I think the sheets will work well to conceal it and help towards the healing process too... let us know how you get on on thursday and congratulations on getting engaged! xxx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sazzle20 14th February 2009, 7:34 pm

Hiya

No its next Saturday the 21st Feb, ive got a few different things to try and if all else fails may get a corsage or something to hide it.

I will get some pics up so you can all see what ive been stressing about.

If you want to see the horrific pics of my wound before they stitched it, its username sazzle20 and password for the folder called eww blister is yuk

Must warn you its pretty gross!!

Sarah x
sazzle20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 14th February 2009, 7:36 pm

Unbelievable! Is that your implant I see through the hole? I hope they're compensating you?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sazzle20 14th February 2009, 7:41 pm

Yes I could see the implant, I was in such shock they made me go straight to hospital the next day to have it stitched up.

They havent made any effort to mention any sort of compensation, I will be suing their @rses once I have seen my ps for the last time.

I want my money back at least! Especially for being scarred for life, and then being lied to and them denying anything had happened. They told me at first it was a friction burn. then four weeks later when the blister started to come loose (what you can see in the pics) they finally admitted that something must have come through the skin.

XX
sazzle20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 14th February 2009, 7:43 pm

Absolutely auful! I hope you get your money back and more, its disgraceful to say the least that they guessed/lied about what it was. Really sorry your going through all this hun, I hope it all goes away soon Hug
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 14th February 2009, 7:44 pm

I really feel for you hun, they have treated you so badly, what happened to compassion! I dont think you should put anything to cover it except a plaster as it might stop it healing. My sister mentioned a medical concealer but i wouldnt know where to get that from.

sazzle20 wrote:they finally admitted that something must have come through the skin.

Er yeah!!! They know exactly what happened, they were there!! Make sure you have lots of pics hun, demand your money back or threaten to take legal action xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by sazzle20 14th February 2009, 7:47 pm

Exactly!! The PS originally told me that I must have had a stretch mark there, and something to do with the blood supply to that area has caused it!!!

The nurse then told me it was a friction burn from my sports bra (which doesnt sit that high)

LOL!! I can laugh now as if I dont I think I would want to scream!
sazzle20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 14th February 2009, 7:53 pm

Stretchmark??!! Omg what **naughty word** liars!! :evil: That makes it worse they lied. As your surgeon he should have been honest with you. Its good you're positive hun, i know it will heal well x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 20th February 2009, 10:02 pm

Its your engagement party tomorrow hun! You must be getting ready for it all... have you spoken to the surgeon about it all yet. Lets us know how you're getting on sweety... hope all is well xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down