Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-)

+3
COOKIE
TSmith
juiliet1982
7 posters

Go down

Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-) Empty Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-)

Post by juiliet1982 25th April 2011, 10:05 am

Hello all

I found this site by chance, and find it very very useful.
Heres my story, Ever since i was about 13yrs old young i know i had always wanted bigger breasts, reason why so young, friends around me seem to grow there boobs continously but myself i stayed at a measley AA completely flat chested with a pair of nipples, my mum used to tell me youll grow.

I then reached 18 and still nothing, i got a bit depressed about it even went on the internet to look at chinese remedies paid out hundreds and still it stayed the flat chested same my confidence was knocked by men who laughed at me when i dated them and they had a feel, i just felt so humiliated.

Never went out in bikinis nor tight tops. My dream was to get some boobs, when i was young i took out credit cards and loans to cheer myself up by buying clothes and going on holidays and generally having a good time to forget.

Now 29yrs old i still feel down, ive been to the doctors and they transferred me to surgeon saying that NHS do not do breast augmentation free on the nhs due to a money fall on their part, he said i should get it done privately. Easier said than done when you have got a rubbish credit rating from mucking up at a young age, and being a single parent to a 5yrs old is expensive, i work full time as a travel agent but all my wages go on providing a good life for my little girl.

Im so desperate to get a breast augmentation, has anyone got any ideas of how to raise the cash? or know of any loan companies? or any ideas at all?

Thanks, Arline
juiliet1982
juiliet1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-) Empty Re: Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-)

Post by TSmith 25th April 2011, 10:15 am

oh man hunni im sorry to hear all that!!!
ummm to be honest i dont know any ideas at all - im sure there will be plenty of advice coming your way though. EVERY question gets answered by these gorgeous ladies so dont worry.

But i will tell you about my situation anyways. Seeing as im asymmetrical due to a deformity in my mums womb or it could've been hard impact when i was younger, my right breast has not grown (NO breast tissue whatsoever) but my left has grown to a full B. Because of this problem i have managed to get a BA for free as im also going privately.

Umm i dont know what else to say but you will figure it all out hun. Sometimes it takes a bit of time to get there thats all.

Welcome to the forum by the way!!
It helps a lot with soo many questions.
X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-) Empty Re: Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-)

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2011, 10:20 am

Welcome to BJSF Arline Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-) 399357

Bless you, my heart went out to you reading your post Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-) 571992

Firstly if you have bad credit sweetheart, no matter how much you want a BA, don't fall for loans with huge interest rates or head for loan sharks, you'll just get yourself into deeper waters babe.

With any loan, you wll have a monthly repayment to make, so hun, why not work out what you can afford to pay monthly, some clinics have a saving option, whereby, you add as much as you can to the savings at the clinc and then when you have saved up to your boobie goal, you can then have your surgery, doing it that way would also motivate you too, knowing the money was going straight to the clinic you plan to have your surgery.

Or you could save yourself hun, whichever way you find better for you. You've waited this long sweetheart, waiting a little longer but with the surgery being in site with you making the payment each month toward your boobs will motivate you and the time will fly!

We've had a few women who have saved for their BAs on here, to name just a couple, misf1 our lovely moderator, she saved hard and is now enjoying her boobs, another is thevisionfile, she saved too, she added a ticker to her signature on her and as she saved and watched the ticker grow, that motivated her!

It can be done sweetness! If you want this and had the money for a loan, then you wil have the money to save hun! and I'm saying that babe, 'cos with having bad credit, I really wouldn't want your yearning for this to set you up for a fall from some who would take advantage of your desperation and we ALL understand how it feels to want this surgery soooooooooooooooooo much hunni, every single one of us Ideas on how to get a BA? New on here..hi :-) 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th April 2011, 10:26 am

Aw hun, your story reminds me of me, not exactly the same but the growing up with nothing and spending lots of money I didn't have on feeling better. Some of the private clinics do finance schemes to help you pay for a BA but you do need some sort of deposit, but I'm not sure how much. Other people have sold items on ebay, I know a friend of mine recently made £300 by selling her sons old toys on there. You can buy things at car boot sales for quite cheap and sell them on ebay. I bought and sold cars on ebay, which is very difficult to do at the moment which is why I stopped. I sold old clothes too. If you have the money for a loan then I'd save the money. I put the remaining balance on my now ex boyfriends credit card, I've paid over what I borrowed and I'm paying some interest back that he's made up because he's an idiot, so I will be paying for another year. That makes me so angry. Dont get ripped off by anyone hun.

Last edited by misf1 on 25th April 2011, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by juiliet1982 25th April 2011, 10:40 am

aaawww...thanks girls for your advice, i never knew that you could do a saving option with a clinic. I had practically gave up with it because of how much it was but its my dream to have my breasts done. And I should never ever end a dream. I think the saving idea is a good one, I was thinking of the ebay thing so will try on that, how do you add a ticker to it??
Ive booked a free consultation with Harley street, because i want to see if there are any options there side, and talk about any finance systems they do, it mentions that they do credit checks and if it fails they will get a guarantor but its finding someone who will do it.

Anyways ill keep you all posted, how old where you when you had it done?

If anyone else has any money making schemes that would be great.

Thanks xxxx
juiliet1982
juiliet1982
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2011, 10:46 am

From what I've read of the finance schemes, they require a £500 deposit, but if you have really bad credit, you may not get the finance, maybe worth a try though, you never know hey? Check out the interest rate though and what the monthly repayments are and whether or not youu could afford to do it this way. Is there anyone close to you who would take a loan out for you?

MYA don't require a deposit for their 'savings plan' but you have to wait till you've saved enough for your surgery, so the money you were looking to give for someone giving you loan, which with having bad credit will have a huge percentage rate to pay back, you could just keep aying into there any money you can put towards your BA.

I know other clinics do this too, so if this is an option you'd like t maybe consider, have a talk with any of the clinics or surgeons you might be interested in, they may be able to offer a saving scheme to help you?
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th April 2011, 10:53 am

juiliet1982 wrote:how do you add a ticker to it??

Just follow these instruction [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] babe.

Ive booked a free consultation with Harley street, because i want to see if there are any options there side, and talk about any finance systems they do, it mentions that they do credit checks and if it fails they will get a guarantor but its finding someone who will do it.

Awww good luck babe.

Anyways ill keep you all posted, how old where you when you had it done?

I was 38 when I had my first surgery hun.

Hope all goes well at the consultation and please keep us updated sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrykisses 25th April 2011, 11:01 am

Hello..... I had my boob job with transform.... I found they r a lot cheaper than others, so its worth going to them.

Good luck hun :-) xxx
strawberrykisses
strawberrykisses
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th April 2011, 11:07 am

I had to wait until I was 29, but I would have done it at 18 if I could have afforded it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 25th April 2011, 11:27 am

Hi hun, I thnk the girls here have given really good advice. I was lucky enough for my boyfriend to pay £2000 towards my BA, and I put the remaining £1800 on a 0% interest credit card.
I think an important thing is to also shop around for your BA. You can also haggle the price, I got £200 off mine just by asking and I also got free transport to the hospital chucked in too which was worth £180.
Harley Medical Group came up as quite expensive for me, £4500, Transform was £4000 and I finally went with The Hospital Group for £3800. I didn't go to MYA as my nearest clinic is nearly 2 hours drive away. However, you have to be sure of the clinic and the surgeon, there's no point in spending all that money if you aren't sure.
Good luck and happy saving!!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th April 2011, 11:38 am

Hi and welcome x wavey
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down