Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for raising a bit more money!!

+4
2nd time lucky
cazalino
kay
louise1988
8 posters

Go down

Ideas for raising a bit more money!! Empty Ideas for raising a bit more money!!

Post by louise1988 4th August 2012, 2:20 pm

Hi Everyone :)

I have had to go the long route of saving up for my BA as i got declined for bank loan / finance etc! I have saved up £2000 so far but still £2000 short!

I only work part time as i have my 3 year old to look after, but my mum is helping me save up to when she can :)

Just wonderin if anybody could give me anymore ideas on how to help bump my money up a bit?! I did a car boot last week but only got £100. Although every little helps!

Any ideas big or small would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

Louise xxx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Ideas for raising a bit more money!! Empty Re: Ideas for raising a bit more money!!

Post by kay 4th August 2012, 4:01 pm

Ebay :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Ideas for raising a bit more money!! Empty Re: Ideas for raising a bit more money!!

Post by cazalino 4th August 2012, 4:20 pm

Hi hun, sorry if I knew how to make more money id do it myself!! Good luck with ur fund raising tho xxx
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 4th August 2012, 10:26 pm

I am with Kay. I sold loads of stuff on Ebay last year and made nearly £1000 ! It was a pain putting it all on and wrapping it up and sending it but well worth for the money I made, though some of the stuff were my boys xbox games. Its amazing what people will buy ! Good luck with your boobie fund xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 5th August 2012, 10:56 am

Just an idea but now that you have half of the money together could you maybe see if the hospital your going through could loan you the rest.

I couldn't get a bank loan for my BA but I had about £2000 together, I spoke to my PCC at mya and she was able to arrange a loan for the rest which I paid back every 3months over a 12month period.
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by mariaelaina 5th August 2012, 12:00 pm

pinkbabe wrote:Just an idea but now that you have half of the money together could you maybe see if the hospital your going through could loan you the rest.

I couldn't get a bank loan for my BA but I had about £2000 together, I spoke to my PCC at mya and she was able to arrange a loan for the rest which I paid back every 3months over a 12month period.

Good plan! I went with a BMI hospital, so could apply for a BMI credit card to cover the cost.
mariaelaina
mariaelaina
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 537

http://www.twitter.com/maria__elaina

Back to top Go down

Post by mildura 5th August 2012, 12:13 pm

Mariaelaina,
Did you go to the clinic in Northampton or Milton Keynes?
I had looked into the one in MK because my parents live in Bedford. What was your experience like (aside from the very attractive surgeon) I was just wondering cause i have no idea where i'll be living by the time i need a re-op.
xx
mildura
mildura
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 6th August 2012, 3:45 pm

thanks ladies :) i shall try ebay!! iv got quite a few things to sell actually so should be good!

pink babe - who was your loan through? i know it was mya that helped but what was the actual loan company cos iv been declined by 2 already lol although paying every 3 months sounds good! i thought u had to pay every month!

xx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 6th August 2012, 4:00 pm

I'm not too sure to be honest. I know what you mean cos I use to work for a finance company that use to do loans for cosmetic surgery. My PCC at the time lead my to think that it was actually mya providing the funding. I didn't even fill in any forms as such only signed an agreement and gave my bank details so they could take the repayments.

Why not ask BMI if they do this type of thing? Also some loan companys ask for a guarantor if your credit isn't too good. I don't know if you have anyone who could be a guarantor for you but it's another option maybe.

Good luck!
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 7th August 2012, 9:35 am

i got declined on the BMI card lol!

I think il jus hold out and save up. Getting credit is so difficult these days! well for me it is anyway ha!

Thanks again :) xx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mummyto3beauts 7th August 2012, 8:05 pm

hi i have been saving long and hard too and still going

Have you got any gold you could sell?

also ebay etc good luck xx
mummyto3beauts
mummyto3beauts
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 8th August 2012, 7:56 am

nope no gold!

so tough isnt it when your trying to live properly at the same time!

But i will get there :)

thanks xx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down