Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boots scar reduction serum and scar sheets

4 posters

Go down

boots scar reduction serum and scar sheets Empty boots scar reduction serum and scar sheets

Post by sequinssparkle 16th August 2011, 9:28 pm

Has anyone used these and had good results?
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

boots scar reduction serum and scar sheets Empty Re: boots scar reduction serum and scar sheets

Post by COOKIE 16th August 2011, 9:42 pm

I've tried them and I wouldn't waste your money sweethess, they constantly slide and you're forever trying to tape them on, you also have to replace them daily and had no effect to my scarring, I used Cica-Care and boy what a difference! They're a lot thicker than boots and stayed on all day and could be washed and then reused and the sticky was just as good as the first time!

I had to get my Cica-Care ordered in but Boots were wonderful and I had no problem getting them.

Other ladies use a scar tissue called Dermatix which like the Cica-Care is also reuseable, the latter two are expensive but the fat that these sheets are reuseable over the long run makes them cheaper than the boots sheets overall.

Hope thats helped hum xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

boots scar reduction serum and scar sheets Empty Re: boots scar reduction serum and scar sheets

Post by alfie 16th August 2011, 10:20 pm

I bought some of the boots sheets because they were selling them off cheap, so I thought I'd try them, have to agree with cookie they were rubbish. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 16th August 2011, 10:21 pm

Cool Thanx. Sometimes I wish the price we paid for implants included bras and post op creams...think thatl be fair!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th August 2011, 10:27 pm

sequinssparkle wrote:Cool Thanx. Sometimes I wish the price we paid for implants included bras and post op creams...think thatl be fair!

Yes, that would be nice hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 17th August 2011, 12:04 am

Is bio oil just as good as these sheets? Or should I just buy the sheets 1st as last? XX
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 17th August 2011, 12:12 am

Use Bio oil until you see your clinic nurse/surgeon again, the silicone sheets are very much better than the oil, but the Bio-oil is great for keeping your skin supple, I found however it did little difference to my scars. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sequinssparkle 17th August 2011, 12:35 am

I was recommended bio oily surgeon and nurse then on
My six week check my surgeon wasn't happy at all with
My scars as they are still raised and hyperpigmented so told me the sheets and massage will help. I suffer from hypertrophic scars as I'm asian.

Bio oils good though it's gone up in price a lot! I remember when it came out I've been using it since and my bum stretchmarks are still there! Oh well! I've got boobs now!
sequinssparkle
sequinssparkle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 17th August 2011, 12:40 am

ooooh i think i'll talk to my ps 1st then. I might email him tomorrow and see what he thinks xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down