Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post op scars (serum to diminish them!)

+2
mytime
CutieMcC
6 posters

Go down

Post op scars (serum to diminish them!) Empty Post op scars (serum to diminish them!)

Post by CutieMcC 23rd July 2011, 9:43 pm

Hey ladies,

I just came across this serum that has helped my scars soooo much, also helps with wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, pick marks, stretch marks! The list goes on! It works so well as well as Botox except way cheaper, not a filler, natural products and just gets your body to create it's own stem cells to repair skin! Results usually seen straight away! and I believe in it sooo much I started being a disturbutor. As well I think the anti oxidants have helped! It's a gel packet you take a day that taste like blueberries and helps with immune system, aging, increasing metabolism and much more, has reservation ( skin of red grapes) this is the thing doctors say is good which is why they suggest the red wine, except 200 times stronger and not the sugar and alcohol, all natural products! So i just thought I would share my secret if anyone is interested or have any questions let me know ! it's called luminesce by company jeunessce global. Here's my link if interested or wanna peak around :). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :flowers:
CutieMcC
CutieMcC
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post op scars (serum to diminish them!) Empty Re: Post op scars (serum to diminish them!)

Post by CutieMcC 23rd July 2011, 9:46 pm

Haha stupid auto correct on my phone reservation is actually reservatal and juenesse is the correct spelling !
CutieMcC
CutieMcC
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post op scars (serum to diminish them!) Empty Re: Post op scars (serum to diminish them!)

Post by mytime 24th July 2011, 9:47 am

ouch, it's expensive Shocked and only 15ml. How long does it last?
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 24th July 2011, 10:15 am

My grama takes it, she thinks its great.... And my grama looks and feels fantastic... Not sure if it's just her or the serum... She calls it her "red wine medicine" Hysterical
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieMcC 24th July 2011, 1:32 pm

Haha! It is it's awesome! Yes it is 15 ml but you use like a small drop to do your whole face! So it last quiete awhile! I am amazed at how well it has helped my skin and scars, Im 25 and look as youthful as 18 lolPlus the positive thing is once you get the results from the serum you can just use the moisturizer which has the same formula just not as strong and super hydrating! My skin is sooooo soft! And yea the reserve is like red wine medicine haha but like 200 times better with research and lab study's to prove how much reservatrol is in it!
CutieMcC
CutieMcC
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 21st August 2011, 1:41 pm

Sounds great!

But I can't afford it disappoint
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 21st August 2011, 1:52 pm

Ohhhh noooooooo I am trying REALLY hard to save for my boobies, lol, and I am such a sucker for 'miracle' creams!!!!!!!!
CutieMcC you are very naughty!!!!!!
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieMcC 21st August 2011, 7:05 pm

Lol, I just thought I would let any of you know what's worked for me.
CutieMcC
CutieMcC
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 21st August 2011, 7:21 pm

Did it make ur scar better
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by CutieMcC 21st August 2011, 7:48 pm

Yeah I am 2 and half post op and they are like gone. It's serum that activates your stems to produce and heal faster :)
CutieMcC
CutieMcC
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down