Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS

5 posters

Go down

scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS  Empty scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS

Post by Mand2kw 27th June 2011, 9:40 am

Hi everyone, scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS  948189

Just wondered if anyone experienced any problems with their scar ???

On saturday, i noticed that my incision had a small lump, in the middle, which i kinda ignored and left alone, however this morn, the line of my incision is raised and hard feeling,
its not red at all and i dont think infected, but is now quite tender, and feel like my implant is pushing on it, it feels like a bruised feeling, even when i touch my ribs under it ??
Im not sure if the hardness is the scar or the implant, For those of you that havent seen my b4 and after pics, i was very very flat before and im worried that the implant is trying to drop, and cant, and therefore causing me grief !!! Or is my scar just not healing ??
my left one is perfect, sOOOO Confused !!!
Do i need to call my doctor or just see how it goes, or am i just worrying for nothing and its part of the process scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS  267328

Im 4 weeks, 3 days po, and not due to see my PS for another 4 weeks, which seems a long time away.
Any Advice appreiciated scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS  683328
Mand2kw
Mand2kw
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS  Empty Re: scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS

Post by misf1 27th June 2011, 11:52 am

Sounds like it might be a stitch working it's way out. I very much doubt it's the implant as you would be in agony with an infection. If you are worried see if you can bring your appointment with your ps forward.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS  Empty Re: scar issue + raised and sore. PLEASE ANY IDEAS

Post by COOKIE 27th June 2011, 12:41 pm

It could be split stitch hun, which are stitches that work their way to the top of the skin, if it becomes red or sore it may just need your surgeon or clinic nurse to just snip the stitch for you and the lump heals almost immediately.

It could also be scar tissue, when your surgeon gives you the all clear to massage your scar, these lump like scar tissues just disperse leaving you with a thin line of scarring... some people hear these lumps pop or crackle as they massage them, this is just the scar tissue breaking down and nothing at all to worry about hunni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Little jen 27th June 2011, 7:15 pm

Awww this is good to know, good question and good advice, thanks Ladies.

x
Little jen
Little jen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 750

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 27th June 2011, 9:11 pm

i had something similar, n it cleared up within two days...i wouldnt worry bout it hun x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down