Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sore scar...

5 posters

Go down

sore scar... Empty sore scar...

Post by kenzie1985 2nd October 2013, 4:56 pm

Hi,

Hopefully you can advise.
Im around 6-7 months post op and im still having scar problems.
Other than still not liking my scar my right under scar is sore.. still cant sleep on that side and it hurts
When I massage it. .any ideas?

I do see my surgeon for the last time in a couple of weeks. .
He will probably rush the appt.

Thanks
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

sore scar... Empty Re: sore scar...

Post by LJR 2nd October 2013, 5:04 pm

Gosh that doesn't sound very good, definitely go and see your surgeon. I would be disappointed if mine were hurting 6 months on x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd October 2013, 5:06 pm

I would say it's best to speak to your surgeon and let him take a look and don't let him rush the appointment. If you aren't happy and they're still sore you really need him to tell you what you or he can do. I'm sorry I can't help further as my scars were quite healed by 6 months.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd October 2013, 5:30 pm

Scars can often feel/look worse before they get better and its possible there's a nerve that's causing the problem rather than the actual scar so although massaging is a little sore, it may help to desensitise that area. But if it doesn't.... Then I'm afraid that IF it is nerve damage then this is something you will have been warned about before surgery (nerve damage) and sometimes... Its something we have to learn to live with because surgeons will sometimes damage nerves during surgery... This is one of the complications we will have all. Agreed to taking the risk on before our BA.

If you're unhappy with how your scars look then check your aftercare babe. Some do clearly state that scar revision isn't included in aftercare, but some will include scar revision as part of your aftercare.

Take pictures of the scar. If they're thick, pictures of a measuring tape to show the thickness of the scar will help substantiate your claim, if you're covered.

Don't allow your surgeon to rush your appoint hun. If you feel your being rushed then tell them you haven't finished and like more time and DEFINITELY don't allow your surgeon to sign you off their patient list if your scar is covered and still under revision.

You'll probably be asked to wait until the scar is one year post-op before making any decisions about your scar, so as said its important that you make another appointment to see them again at a year post-op to ensure all is well.

Talk things through thoroughly with your surgeon hun and do look through your aftercare to check how you stand in regard to scar revision. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 2nd October 2013, 6:15 pm

Thank you all!

Hopefully not nerve damage but knowing my luck it probably is.
Ive still got to get a private scan done as well.

Ive got little feeling still...so not looking good tbh.
Im used to hiding my boobs anyway lol looks like I wont be breaking
A habit of a lifetime.

Thanks again
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 2nd October 2013, 6:19 pm

Aww sorry you feel like that hun - your avi pic looks amazing! Totally agree with the advice already given - good luck seeing your surgeon, hopefully it is just nerve pain that will subside xxx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down