Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre surgery preparations advice please xx

+4
WOOWOO55
mirren001
Blossomf
:DboobsDD
8 posters

Go down

Pre surgery preparations advice please xx Empty Pre surgery preparations advice please xx

Post by :DboobsDD 5th October 2014, 10:58 am

I'm booked in for surgery 9th dec, does any body have a tips for preparing your body and skin for ba,I've heard you have to stop taking vitamin supplements a couple of weeks before??? and to be careful if you take ibuprofen :/ I know I have to stop smoking is there anything extra I could be doing to ensure best recovery possible thanks ladies :) cx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Pre surgery preparations advice please xx Empty Re: Pre surgery preparations advice please xx

Post by Blossomf 5th October 2014, 11:28 am

Hey! I am booked for surgery on the 30th of this month! how are you feeling about it all? my surgeon said i probably will get stretch marks, not sure if that happens to everyone or not but i am using bio oil from now until my op to try and stop that. drinking plenty water so the skin is more supple but apart from that i don't really know! i am in the same boat so will be interested in what people advise. 

Good luck :)
Blossomf
Blossomf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Pre surgery preparations advice please xx Empty Re: Pre surgery preparations advice please xx

Post by mirren001 5th October 2014, 2:07 pm

There's lots of very useful info & advice on the right hand side of this page under  " I'm new where do I begin " there's 3 sections in there to click on , the latter one has most info relating to your questions,but all 3 are really interesting & worth a read.
Christmas boobs, best present ever ladies!    woohoo    XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 5th October 2014, 2:36 pm

yea thats right 2weeks before i was told no ibroprofen vitimins or garlic suplaments x
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th October 2014, 4:49 pm

There's no knowing if you will or won't get stretchmarks, and there's no stopping them. But making sure the skin is nice and supple can't hurt. Any moisturiser will do, doesn't have to be bio oil. I use nivea.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 5th October 2014, 6:35 pm

I use baby oil and drink plenty of water.. Xx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by :DboobsDD 6th October 2014, 9:47 am

Thank you ladies x I'm on the water by the ltr and baby oil is on the shopping list :) xx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 16th October 2014, 9:15 pm

Blossom I bet you are so excited. I have mine in 7 weeks- 4 December- and need to start thinking about prepping my skin. I had to give up smoking too but am using a 0 nicotine vaporiser. I have ordered some vitamin e oil and already use coconut oil. I was advised to take arnica tablets 2 weeks before and for 2 weeks after too. Do you think you have to stop using oils or creams with vitamins I them two weeks before like with the supplements?
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 16th October 2014, 9:59 pm

I drank more...ate healthier. ....upped my eating of lean proteins like chicken.....thats it.
I didn't do the arnica....hardly bruised...
I didn't use expensive creams (they haven't worked before)

I can't say I did anything  else....oh I was advised to stop my contraceptive pill about 4weeks(may of been 2) before.

best wishes to you!
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down