Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which cosmetic surgery clinic??!! Any advice pleas

+2
Princess_x
bgorringe
6 posters

Go down

Which cosmetic surgery clinic??!! Any advice pleas Empty Which cosmetic surgery clinic??!! Any advice pleas

Post by bgorringe 18th October 2012, 9:12 am

So I talked to mya and they said its 6800 for ba and uplift, and 4500 for ba+ 5800 for uplift for two separate ops! A couple of girl friends had there ba there and I pretty much made up my mind that i was going to go there, but I'm going to have to find another clinic that are cheaper, but also I've read here that the surgeons at mya arnt experts in uplifts. Can any girls please recommend any other clinics, any that are cheaper, I don't know how to tell which are the reputable clinics without recommendations. Thanks in advance girls xx also if anyone could recommend a particular surgeon known to do good ba and uplifts I'd really appreciate it, feels like I'm trying to find a needle in a haystack trying to find a good surgeon at a reasonable price! :-) xxx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Which cosmetic surgery clinic??!! Any advice pleas Empty Re: Which cosmetic surgery clinic??!! Any advice pleas

Post by Princess_x 18th October 2012, 9:39 am

Hospital Group x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Which cosmetic surgery clinic??!! Any advice pleas Empty Re: Which cosmetic surgery clinic??!! Any advice pleas

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2012, 10:40 am

I personally don't think you should put a price on your body hun... Finding the right surgeon is far more important than thinking of cost.

I know money might be a big factor right now, but I'd personally rather save to get the best for myself, rather than settle for the best you can afford right now. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th October 2012, 10:48 am

Agree with cookie Hun, you want the best surgeon for your needs and the one thAts going to do the best job and give you the results you want.
You cAn always haggle on the price but cookies 100% right on what she said you can't put a price on your body. It may save you future complications and surgerys in the long run xxx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 18th October 2012, 10:59 am

Yeah your definatly right, getting impatient I suppose! :-) I've found a surgeon called paul Clark, read some great reviews on him, and he's with transform and their prices are reasonable so going to see him in December and going to book a few other consultations with various clinics and see who Is best, then try haggling on the price abit! :-) x
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 18th October 2012, 11:04 am

There's a few girls who have had Paul Clarke on here x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2012, 11:04 am

Paul Clarke has a very good reputation hun yes xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 18th October 2012, 11:12 am

I totally agree dont choose on price. My surgeon was cheaper than MYA but I didnt choose her based on price it was based on recommendation, experience in uplift and my general feeling of her following a consultation when compared to my experience of consultations with 2 surgeons at MYA. I would recommend my surgeon to anyone, she was fantastic, very thorough and a perfectionist and I am confident that if I have any problems they will be rectified without any problems. She is a consultant plastic surgeon and is an expert in reconstructive breast surgery and is registered with BAAPS and BAPRAS. Her uplifts are amazing and she is a lovely woman. Thing is she is based in Birmingham so it depends on whether you want to travel. I myself travelled 2 hours to see her and it was worth it! This is her website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she works through Spire and BMI. I had mine done at Spire and it cost £5832 for BA and uplift but I believe prices are going up after xmas. xx
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 19th October 2012, 8:07 pm

Thanks girls, I've also booked a consultation with sultan hassan, read some great reviews about him too, he'd with the hospital group, never really heard about them but have read good reviews on their aftercare. Thanks 5stdown, I'm think ill make my third consultation with your surgeon x
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th October 2012, 8:12 pm

I know one girl here who went to mybreast and needed two ops for the uplift then the implants later and she was able to haggle the price down to a reasonable amount to have two ops. So I would pick who you want and then try haggling.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 19th October 2012, 8:25 pm

Thanks misf1, I was wondering whether to have them done in two ops or one, cos I heard the scarring from the uplift would be better if they were done in two ops, I didn't realise til someone on here told me yesterday that you could haggle with them on the price. I have my consultations in December so will definatly be making sure I haggle either way! :-) x
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down