Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleeping in a sports bra forever more?!

+5
kiwigirl
Princess_x
MrsCheese
krizzooo1
Mammamia
9 posters

Go down

Sleeping in a sports bra forever more?! Empty Sleeping in a sports bra forever more?!

Post by Mammamia 7th August 2014, 7:23 pm

I just wondered if the majority of people end up sleeping in a sports bra long term? If so is this for comfort or are we supposed to do that for support? I forgot to ask my surgeon this week but he said I was now allowed to do as I wish with respect to wearing normal bras or going topless! I guess I find it hard to picture myself sleeping in a sports bra for years to come as I used to always sleep naked. I don't really mind if they sag a little as I guess after having kids and being mid 30s they are supposed to be saggy ha ha! Not sure if that has anything to do with it though!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Sleeping in a sports bra forever more?! Empty Re: Sleeping in a sports bra forever more?!

Post by krizzooo1 7th August 2014, 8:23 pm

I STILL wear mine not for comfort but I guess to keep them where I'd like them for the duration...hehe.
My PS said no need to though.... Think it is a case of preference hun xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Sleeping in a sports bra forever more?! Empty Re: Sleeping in a sports bra forever more?!

Post by MrsCheese 7th August 2014, 9:04 pm

I never imagined I would sleep with a bra on but, I love my Macom on at night. It makes me feel nice and snug and safe  lol. Last night I went to bed without it on and I just couldn't get my boobs comfy - they seem like they are everywhere.
I never thought I would be saying that a year ago x
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 7th August 2014, 9:20 pm

I still wear mine to bed 2 years on.. for comfort and support. It's advisable to wear one every night to keep the look of your boobs and prevent sagging. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 8th August 2014, 12:24 am

I don't wear a sports bra, but I still wear a soft cup, stretchy crop top thing every night.  As the other girls have said - to keep my boobs in place, to help prevent sagging, etc!  :)
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th August 2014, 7:31 am

I'm still in my macom. I don't need to be from a healing perspective, but I choose to out of comfort. I still get really achy if I sleep top less. It's personal preference really once you're all clear for wires.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 8th August 2014, 8:34 pm

I wouldn't pay a fortune for a nice dress and then keep it thrown in a pile on the bottom of my wardrobe, so I definitely won't pay 4k for new boobs and leave them hanging out unsupported every night lol x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 8th August 2014, 8:46 pm

Princess_x wrote:I wouldn't pay a fortune for a nice dress and then keep it thrown in a pile on the bottom of my wardrobe, so I definitely won't pay 4k for new boobs and leave them hanging out unsupported every night lol x

Haha brilliantly said  :ok:  x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 8th August 2014, 8:58 pm

Ha ha yes brilliant! Thanks ladies! Looks like I need to get used to it!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 8th August 2014, 9:06 pm

im the same! I was about to go without and then got it straight back on! xx
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th August 2014, 9:27 pm

Hear hear Princess!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 9th August 2014, 10:36 am

im desperate to get back in a sports bra lol only time i wear them is for gym and running as we are still hoping that gravity helps these boobs drop so no surgery is needed again

id be in agreement if looking after them and if it means bra at night then id do it its a lot of money and time healing after the op to throw it all away xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 9th August 2014, 12:02 pm

Thanks ladies! Yes if it's to help look after them I shall definitely be doing it! Just been measured and bought my first 2 bras!! 30f I'm gob smacked! Buying the bras was such a lovely experience!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down