Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Embarrasing moments

+22
Peachy34
minxie
summer11
littlewisher
kayla
MilliePig
butterfly2
charls87
yettiricey
elleblondie
wend
melloumaw
hollyolivarria
sherri9871
gymchick
flowergirl
iampetite
carol_s
amyamyf
angbabyxx
lindylou22
Jenbabes
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Any Embarrasing moments Empty Any Embarrasing moments

Post by Jenbabes 5th March 2011, 2:18 pm

Last week I went to a yoga class, and one of the positions we did was we had to stand up straight with our legs together, then slowly bring our head down towards our knee with the palm of our hands now touching the floor, just as I was doing this I heard a noise yes my gel chicken fillet popped out of my bra and there staring at me Hysterical you never seen me move so fast to pick it up and throw it into my bag before the rest of girls stood upright again, I felt shame Blush but then I realised yes this is one of the reason why I want a BA

Anyone care to share (I always wear my chicken fillet)
Jenbabes
Jenbabes
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Any Embarrasing moments Empty Re: Any Embarrasing moments

Post by lindylou22 5th March 2011, 2:30 pm

Lol hun, you poor thing!! Did you manage to hide it before anyone noticed?

When I was a young teenager, I used to stuff my bra with cotton wool because all of my friends had boobs and I didn't. I was at a park one time with some friends, and there were all these bits of cotton wool suddenly floating about the place! I had them all falling out of the bottom of my t-shirt, and I nearly died with embarrassment! The memory still makes me cringe to this day!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 5th March 2011, 3:00 pm

I had a Judy Finnagan moment a few years ago, during a dress rehearsal for a show in Germany my 'boob tube' type top came down during the dance routine...everyone in the green room saw my boobs before I realised my top had slipped....embarrassing, not half!!!

Needless to say I didn't go for refreshments that day, I stayed in my dressing room..... :console:
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by amyamyf 5th March 2011, 4:48 pm

For swimming lessons at school I used to sew the padded bra part of a bra into the swimsuit because i was (am) so flat! But one day as i was getting out half of it came out of the swimsuit.. luckily only the teacher saw but i went as red as a tomato i was SO embarassed!!!
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th March 2011, 6:23 pm

Many years ago I was going to a big posh do and I wanted something really special to wear, so my close friend at the time said a new shop had opened fairly close to her and they had some stunning stuff in the shop window - so we went along there one afternoon.
She was right too, there was a stunning dress in the window, so we went in and I asked if they had it in my size - so I slipped into the changing room and my friend passed it into me.
As I'd only just had my hair done that morning and as I have fairly slim hips, I thought right, I'll step into it instead of pulling it on over my head that way I won't ruin my hair - so in I stepped.
As I struggled to pull it up, I thought wow, these are very small sized dresses and managed to get it all up - at that moment, my friend popped her head round the door and immediately bent up laughing, so the sales assistant came to see what was wrong and immediately starting laughing her head off too
................................ I had only managed to fit both my legs down one leg of a trouser dress ......... and managed to pull everything up.
Talk about a pencil dress!!!!
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenbabes 5th March 2011, 8:28 pm

I did manage to grab it before anybody saw or at least I think they didn't Blush
Jenbabes
Jenbabes
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iampetite 5th March 2011, 9:50 pm

Haha these stories are so cute and am so glad most of us are through those stages and many of us will be.

I don't have a specific memory. But. I've always been embarrass in gettin intimate with a guy when we start going out. Because the finally see what's underneath all the padded bra. It's always been hard for me to show my self to them.
iampetite
iampetite
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 5th March 2011, 11:51 pm

My most embarrassing moment was when my OH took me into Victoria's Secrets and kept picking out AMAZINGLY beautiful underwear for me to wear and he was going to buy it for me. Of course, nothing looks sexy or nice on a 30aaaaaa. Eventually I picked up a silky cami in XS (wasn't brave enough to attempt to try on a bra), tried it on and it looked hideous. I couldn't fill out the 'boob sack' bits, and red faced I had to hand it back to the sales assistant muttering about a poor fit.
I left with a pair of knickers, feeling very embarrassed about my fried eggs. The thought of that day still makes me cringe!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by gymchick 6th March 2011, 12:08 pm

My 17 year old daughter has just been embarresed by my new boobies i thought it was really funny so i will give you a laugh too.
since i had my boobs done just over 6 weeks ago as we are really close she has been taking photos of them for me on her iphone and then uploads them to my laptop. She was at collage friday and was about to show one of the other girls a photo of her bf and guess what photo came up first yep my boobs!!
Her friend said OMG really loud so the tutor said "whats wrong had she got photos of naked men on her phone " She then said in front of the whole class no some womans boobs, my daughter then had to explain why she had pictures of a pair of naked boobs and why she would want photos on her phone of her mums boobs she said she was so embarressed because no one else could understand, i did tell her they might not be as close to there mum as we are she said they still all looked at her like she was a weirdo Hysterical
She did say that shes not too bothered as she knows how happy i am to finally have boobs
gymchick
gymchick
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by sherri9871 6th March 2011, 6:49 pm

I remember being at the gym and i had finished working out so i thought i would pop on my bikini and go in the jacuzzi.

I was sat there for 5 minutes head back really relaxed when a gorgeous bloke got in and said "hello".

I lifted my head and said "hello" back. We started making small talk then i looked down and could see that my bikini had moved to the side and my left nipple was staring straight at him.

Talk about embarrassed, i quickly covered my nipple and made an excuse to leave. I darent look at him in the gym after that. :doh:
sherri9871
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 211

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenbabes 8th March 2011, 6:36 pm

you girls have made me laugh, so glad I am not the only one Hysterical
Jenbabes
Jenbabes
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hollyolivarria 8th March 2011, 7:18 pm

Haha these stories makes me feel so normal. I never ever went to the beach because I would stuff my bras with tissuse paper to make them look bigger daily. Sooo I didnt want to go to the beach becuase I knew if I would wear a bathing suit I couldnt wear my tissuse paper... How sad lol. But now I can afford padded bathing suit tops and bras and soon enough Ill be getting my boobies!!!
hollyolivarria
hollyolivarria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 8th March 2011, 8:49 pm

we went to majorca in october and there i was riding an inflatable ring on the wave did a 360 head over heels and couldnt get back on my feet,and my bikini pants were falling down.tried telling hubby i cant pull my pants up but he was shouting something at me,so i said again no i cant stand up i cant get my pants up,he shouts back never mind them your boob is hanging out,to much amusement on the shore
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 8th March 2011, 9:07 pm

When i was about 20 (1991 aargh) i was wearing a white coat like a doctors coat for work ( i make and design wedding and celebreation cakes) which is made from a very light material. i poped to the shop next door to my work to grab lunch and as i stepped out there was a really ugly guy (sorry guy) staring straight at me , i thought err dont look at me ( really mean) then karma got me, a huge gust of wind at that very second came and my overall blew straight up around my head and i had to actually fight with it for a good 5 seconds which seemed like minutes to get it down. i had a thong on and he had a huge smile on!. i hid in the shop till he went. x
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 9th March 2011, 2:13 am

These stories are just sooo funny, I love it!

I have quite a few of these but the one that made me laugh pretty hard and that sticks out is when Britney Spears last album out. My best friend came over and we were having some drinks listening to it. We get quite silly and before you know it we have a choreographed dance (or rather a poor attempt at one) and matching white shirts & black yoga pants on. I called my husband in to show him what we had been working on and asked him to record it for us on our camera - I'm beyond silly, its my genes, I can't help it.
Anyway, my bestie is quite blessed in the chest area so I felt like double-uping on my chicken cutlets that evening. During one of our dance moves all these cutlets fell out of my shirt & smacked on the floor. I hadn't told my girlfriend the extent of my insecurities of my chest so I grabbed them up as quickly as possible (she didn't happen to notice either luckily enough) but my husband did & filmed the whole thing!
It was pretty embarassing, even in front of him because I had double stuffed so there were tons of cutlets! We waited until she left the next day and then we watched the video. I still haven't told my girl to this day. It just seems so pathetic.
Blush
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 9th March 2011, 10:26 am

Oh these stories are so funny and I think I've had too many to remember! One was when I was dating a lad and he knew it wasn't going well and asked loudly over dinner in a restaurant "do you actually have any t*ts? Oh the shame.

I funny moment at my 40th when I was on the loo (drunk) and spat my chewing gum into some tissue...then proceeded to wipe my noonie with same peice (yeah I was v drunk) then wondered what was wrong down below...looked down to see chewing gum hanging from my tampax string like a pendulum on a clock....I laughed so much then proceeded to tell eveyone at my party!!! Eek

I farted really loudly on a train once, forgetting where I was...everyone turned round and looked at me....oh the shame of it.

yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 9th March 2011, 3:04 pm

Yettiricey, You are unreal! Hysterical

I love how both stories are sooo hilarious but you have a talent of keeping them short and sweet. Thanks doll.

xoxo
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 9th March 2011, 3:10 pm

Lol...seriously I've so many funny stories and my brain works at 100 miles per hour so I have to grab them as they whizz through my mind . Oh here's one....I used to work as a receptionist in a really nice hotel and I had on some false nails...the kind you glue on yourself...as I pointed to an area where a gentleman needed to sign it pinged off and hit the guest in the face. He asked what it was and I just blushed said "nothing" and retreated (without his signature)......oh the shame.
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 9th March 2011, 3:39 pm

I’ll try and make this as short as possible..

I was on my 1st girls holiday in the delightful town of Malia, our 1st night!!!! My friend was VERY ill in the toilets and so myself and another friend did out duties and held her hair back, forced water down her neck etc etc.
It must have been some time later, we came out of the toilets to an empty nightclub! Literally not a soul in the building other than us 3, we tried doors and all were locked, the windows were too high to climb out of.

An hour later while we sat at the bar leaning on the bar (as if it was a packed bar) freaking each other out in the pitch black. I suggested we grab a drink as we needed to sober up. And so helped myself to 3 bottles of water and left a few euros on the side while we pondered on our next plan to get out of this spooky deserted club!!

We came up with a plan of smashing a window and piling the bar stools high enough to climb out!! We got out n got to bed!

The following day the police come down to the beach with MUG SHOTS of all 3 of our faces on big a1 boards asking tourists if they recognised these faces!! Of course this caused a bit of a scene on the beach...my friend suggested we keep our shades on and keep still and they will just walk past us..Which worked until they got to a bunch of lads about 50mitres away from us on the beach who kindly pointed them into our direction!!! The whole beach was watching as we were being arrested for breaking and entering!! If any of you have seen the Greek police, there not exactly gentle!! It was only down at the station (in just bikinis) that we explained what had happened and that we had even left some euros for the water we took that they let us go after a lot of tears!!

I have never been so embarrassed than on that beach seeing a massive A-Board of my mug coming towards me with 6 police men shouting ‘have you seen these criminals anywhere?!!!’
x
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 9th March 2011, 3:43 pm

Lol charls87 this is so funny...wow what a gr8 holiday story Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amyamyf 9th March 2011, 9:55 pm

Omg charls87... hahah that is something that would happen me and my friends!! Ahh thats funny but can imagine it being pretty distressing at the time lol
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th March 2011, 9:21 am

Ok girls here is my most embarrasing moment....I haven't shared this with many people as I still die when I think about it. I'll try to keep it short.
Husband (now ex but we had at this time been separated for 2 years) is called Phil. My new man is also called Phil. Well on my mobile phone I had one called Rhil R and one called Phil M. One day about a year ago I had a bad tooth infection and had been feeling very low for a couple of days. In the evening prior to my worst moment I had to text Husband Phil R about kids stuff. In the morning (having not had much sleep and being on strong pain killers) I decided to make Phil M realise that even though I was being ill and moody I could still be sexy....so I sent a text saying "I'd feel a whole lot better if your C*ck was in my mouth".....and guess what ladies? Oh yes I sent it to my husband instead of my lover.....I didn't realise until Phil R sent me a text saying "thanks for that I really didn't need to hear that don't ever contact me again" :tears: Obviously he knew it wasn't meant for him and it obviously pained him to know I was wanting to talk dirty to Phil M :tears: I felt so bad I started panicking and crying....but the worst part was that Phil R worked with my dad and told my dad what I had done, my dad told my mum and my mum (although she didn't know the actual content of the text but knew it was dirty talk) told me that she never knew I was that kinda girl......Jesus good job she doesn't know all the other stuff I get up to Hysterical

Anyway it was awful I wanted to die.....and I've now changed their names completely on my Phone in the hope I NEVER EVER make the same mistake again.

yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by charls87 10th March 2011, 9:58 am

Hahah thats a great one Yetti!!

I was recently on a Hen do, and one of the Hens bridesmaids swapped her future husbands and her mother in laws numbers round!!..So the Hen got back to the hotel at 4am and decided to text her 'future husband' knowing he's on his stag do and will still be up and try and get a bit of phone action...Needless to say the Hen recieved a stern phone call from the mother in law the following morning!!! xx
charls87
charls87
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th March 2011, 10:04 am

Oh Charls87 that is soooo naughty but very very funny.

I took over a work colleagues computer while she was in the toilet. (this was years ago) and I sent an email to a new lad from her email address. It said "Hi I work on the top floor and my name is Linda, I am wearing a low cut purple top and I really fancy you, if you feel the same please come to my desk and simply say...you look lovely in purple"....I sent it and returned to my desk. 20 mins later this sweet child of a new boy approached my friend Linda and said "you look lovely in purple" Hysterical to which Linda blushed and thanked him nicely Hysterical ......I told her the next day what I had done and she went mental shrug Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 10th March 2011, 10:49 am

pmsl! These stories are freaking hilarious! We are such a bunch of goofs! Hysterical
I have another story. I was in Cuba 4 years ago and went swimming with dolphins. I was allowed to let them push me up in the air, as you stand on their noses and they sort of push you along like you're flying. Well, off I went, completely exhilarated, arms out, titanic stylee. Then I looked down and I realised the force of being pushed up had pushed my bikini top up around my neck and my fried eggs were out for everyone to see as I flew across this pond thing on a dolphins nose! Hysterical eeeek!
Another time,I was in Kos and I went to this waterpark with my then boyfriend and 2 guys we met there. The boys all went on this slide first and waited for me at bottom. I came hurtling down the slide, landed at the bottom with my bikini (AGAIN) around my neck and the bottoms pushed up so my foo was hanging out, right infront of all these men Hysterical
Why me?!!! Maybe I should invest in a well fitting bikini! PMSL!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next