Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Embarrasing moments

+22
Peachy34
minxie
summer11
littlewisher
kayla
MilliePig
butterfly2
charls87
yettiricey
elleblondie
wend
melloumaw
hollyolivarria
sherri9871
gymchick
flowergirl
iampetite
carol_s
amyamyf
angbabyxx
lindylou22
Jenbabes
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Any Embarrasing moments - Page 3 Empty Re: Any Embarrasing moments

Post by butterfly2 11th March 2011, 4:52 pm

Oh yes that would be fun...Be even funnier in a cafe or pub dont ya think haha
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 4:53 pm

tee hee for sure. I'm down South near Ashford in Kent, where are you?
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 11th March 2011, 4:56 pm

I am up north Cheshire my brother used to live in Kent
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 4:57 pm

whereabouts did he live? Do you remember? I split my time between Kent and Sussex now coz that's where my man lives.
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 11th March 2011, 5:04 pm

can't remember he is in the army if that helps lol
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 11th March 2011, 5:07 pm

Lol Yetti, your one about the bus reminded me of something... I was in Japan where my fiance was based in the US Navy. Well, one night we went out in Tokyo, just me and a bunch of handsome, young, American sailors. It was the Navy's Christmas party and I was dressed up in a beautiful dress and kiler heels. I was swishing through the streets looking glam when we decided to go into an underground club. I started my descent down the stairs and... slipped down the bottom 4, landing in a heap at the bottom! Hysterical With legs akimbo, knickers on show, I was absolutely mortified, looked up and saw all these men staring at me. My fiance was not impressed to say the least PMSL!
And the fanny fart story reminded me once of when I went camping. It was me, my fiance and my best mate and her bloke. We shared a 2 room tent. Well, in the middle of the night, me and my man started getting a bit frisky, trying to be as quiet as possible. We suddenly heard the sound of gentle slapping from the room next to us. We stopped for a sec and looked quizzically at each other and then it dawned on us, as the noise picked up rhythm that it was my friend's blokes balls slapping against her bum... I started laughing out loud and then suddenly the force made me let out a whopping great fanny fart! Hysterical My fiance started laughing, them in the next room starting cracking up too and the whole thing was absolutely mortifying for all of us! PMSL!
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 5:14 pm

Lol flowergirl that is tooooooooooo funny. My kids just asked what I'm laughing at and I can't even begin to tell them!!! Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th March 2011, 5:26 pm

My kids just asked what I'm laughing at and I can't even begin to tell them!!!
Well, it's like this sweetheart - there are a bunch of crazy ladies I'm talking to on the internet and ...............
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 11th March 2011, 5:31 pm

My son always wants to know what I am laughing at while I am on here and he is getting very good at reading over my shoulder so now I have to be very aware 12 year old asking what fanny farts are would not be good at all lol
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 5:49 pm

My daughter came home from school the other day and said "Mum all the kids have been talking about something and I dont know what it means" so I asked what it was and she replied "it's a dildo" again another one of those choking on my spit moments. I was honest and told her it's a sex toy, she then said "well apparently every mum has got one"...."have you"......OMG think think think what do I say.....do I be honest and say "one in every colour sweetie" ...NO I lie to my baby......I say "No darling Mummy hasn't got one".
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 11th March 2011, 7:39 pm

HEHEHEHE I think I would DIE if my kids asked me that, like you it would be a No lol.
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 8:36 pm

Since my daughter has started secondary school she is coming out with all sorts. Last week she said she heard people talking about gaining head....I said a) you've got is slightly wrong darling and b) there are some things your mother just isn't going to help you with!!!!!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Any Embarrasing moments - Page 3 Empty chicken fillets forever

Post by summer11 11th March 2011, 8:41 pm

lol yes i have a few funny stories over the years with chicken fillets but i still wear mine when i go out as they are great for pushing you implants together to give that ultimate cleavage and the funny thing is noone would even think your still using them after your ba so everyone actually thinks they are bigger than wot they really are lol.
xxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 13th March 2011, 5:44 pm

I remember years ago I was at a party with my best friend. It was her extended family throwing this party so she is really relaxed having a good time not a care in the world. We decide to join some people in the living room where they are all having a dance. We are dancing away and she notices that some lads that are friends are watching so she starts getting down to the beat and all that. Next thing ya know the padding from her bra is flying across the room. Omg her face was a picture I wanted to rip up laughing but decide to shimmy over do a bend down low and pick it up for her. But then I have padding in my hand so as only a true friend would I stick it down her top. She saw the funny side after a stiff drink. She was very embarrassed bless her Blush
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 13th March 2011, 6:54 pm

These are amazing :)
I was shopping with my friend years ago - we were in the body shop and I had just paid for my items - I went back over to my friend who was browsing the lip balms, crept up behind, rested my chin on her shoulder and said "boo"! Well she turned round and it wasn't my friend was it!! No, my friend was standing at the door peeing her pants at the colour of my face!!

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 13th March 2011, 7:29 pm

Haha Minx that is so funny. My mate did that to my Ex when we where together. He was sitting on my sideboard and she just walked over and rested her head against him. It took her ages to realise what me and her fella where laughing it. She also grabbed his butt once when we where all walking around town hehe
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 13th March 2011, 9:19 pm

My daughter once announced at a big family dinner that I'd got no hairs on my tuppence! I was mortified she was 4 what could I say Blush
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 13th March 2011, 9:26 pm

Lol thats funny. My daughter asked me when she was about 3 or 4 why I had grass growing on my tuppence that was funny
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 13th March 2011, 9:42 pm

ha ha i'd mown my lawn x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 14th March 2011, 2:42 am

i have two for you.
first : me, myhusband, and 34 friends went to cuba, ours rooms werent ready when we got to the hotel so we got our bathing suits on in the bathroom, and put our luggage at the frint desk so we could go sit at the beach and drink until they were. i i have my bathing suit on, shorts over bottom and bikini top,, i bend over to put something in my bag, stand up and hands over my head putting my hair in a pony tail, and my brother in-law says "um shawn" (my husband) and looks towards me, my husband then throws his towel on me laughing histarically. when i bent over my boobs fell out of my shirt and i was flashing them full out in the lobby of the hotel LMAO

send - after i got my ba, my daughter (2yrs old) seen my boobs with the steri strips and brown bc of the blood. so she says "mommy did keida poop on your boobs" (keida is our dog).. so bc i didnt want to explain it to her, i said yup, and then covered up. so she knew i was sore the first few days, andi went with my mom to look at a potential apartment she might rent..i was in a LOT of pain this day for some reason, so i said mom im going to the car, bc im hurting, and my daughter says out loud to the man showing it " yeah mommy hurt bc keida pooped on her boobs" OMG !!!!!
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 14th March 2011, 11:00 am

Lol these are so funny :-)

I was in a shop changing room once wiht my daughter who was very young then. I had on a pair on knickers that had a picture of a cat on the front (don't know why but I did) and as I was getting changed my daughter shouted really loud "I can see your **naughty word**"....OMG I cracked up laughing but felt so embarrassed as people must have thought I allowed my daughter to call a womans privare area a **naughty word**!

Another funny thing was when my daughter urgently needed a poo and we had to use public toilets on the beach. We were the only people in there and my daughter went into the cubicle to do her poo. Then an older lady came in and went into the cubicle. About 20 seconds later there was a massive fart sound so I thought it must be my daughter and I just said "Oh that was a loud one" and laughed, thinking that you couldn't possibly not mention it so might as well confront it full on....when my daughter came out she was trying so hard not to laugh and she looked and me and quietly mouthed "that wasn't me mummy"....OH I was so embarrassed for the woman in the cubicle we swiftly left to allow her some dignity!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 14th March 2011, 11:01 am

Oh just realised that my word for Cat which has a ussy sound has been blanked out :-) Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 14th March 2011, 1:13 pm

Yetti as always I am ripped up laughing at your tales.

My daughter was quite slow to talk which was fine, but then when she did learn a few works every Man, waman and child she saw was Mummy or Daddy, OMG I got really funny looks when I took her shopping etc and ever man she saw was DADDY eeeek
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 14th March 2011, 1:19 pm

Lol butterly....bet there were a few twitchy people wondering if they recognised you!!!! Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 14th March 2011, 1:38 pm

Hahaha I bet it to Yetti, Bet half of them got there ears chewed off when they got home too hehehe
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next