Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Embarrasing moments

+22
Peachy34
minxie
summer11
littlewisher
kayla
MilliePig
butterfly2
charls87
yettiricey
elleblondie
wend
melloumaw
hollyolivarria
sherri9871
gymchick
flowergirl
iampetite
carol_s
amyamyf
angbabyxx
lindylou22
Jenbabes
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Any Embarrasing moments - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Embarrasing moments

Post by yettiricey 10th March 2011, 11:03 am

OMG flowergirl soooooooooooo funny Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th March 2011, 11:51 am

Oh I've just remembered something else. I used to work in a Hotel we had a new girl start and it was my job to train her in my dept. We had been pre told about a certain condition that she had so I have no excuse here.....but whilst I was showing her some bits on the computer I was kicking what I thought was the leg of my table.......it wasn't until she moved I realised I had been booting her false leg Blush Oh I felt so bad for her....we had been warned about it but it hadn't been spoken about and she looked so embarrassed. Oh the shame!!!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flowergirl 10th March 2011, 12:10 pm

lol Yetti... we seem to be made of the same batch! Hysterical
I rung up the hairdressers the other day and accidentally asked for a Cut and Bl*w Job rather than a Cut and Blow Dry! Hysterical I was met with stunned silence! haha!
And I accidentally declared rather loudly in Tesco yesterday that my trolley had, "a Wonky Willy!" rather than a wonky wheel! The woman in front of me turned around and cracked up in my face! Hysterical
flowergirl
flowergirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th March 2011, 12:14 pm

Oh that made me laugh out loud. I heard a young lad in a supermarket the other day ask the woman who was training him "where does the placenta go"....I think he meant pancetta.....She laughed at him and I laughed so much a little bit of wee came out Blush
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 10th March 2011, 12:21 pm

I went into MacDonald once and was being served by a lad, so I say can I have to cheese burger happy meals and a Big Mac meal with a large Co*k instead of coke Omg I near died the shame I had no choice but to wait for the food as well Blush
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 881

http://I'll do an instruction or find one if I can.  As for writ

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 10th March 2011, 12:25 pm

Lol butterfly how funny.

Once when I was told my a mechanic that my front near tyre needed changing re my MOT I took it swiftly to quickfit and asked the guy for a front rear tyre. He cracked up, got some of the other lads to listen and and asked me to say it again. Not realising my error I said loud and clearly "I NEED A FRONT REAR TYRE PLEASE"......Oh the shame nope
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 10th March 2011, 12:32 pm

Haha thats classic Yetti

On holiday one year I was in the hotel bar and noticed a HAPPY HOUR sign, so me being me and being english asked the bar manager how long happy hour would be.......Well he says an hour of course. So everyone including me ripes up laughing (at me)...Untill I oint out to the soft english people that hello in are own country if happy hour was only an hour we wouldn't even bother that is why in our country happy hour is like 3 till 6 etc etc......well that shut them up and I had a laugh at them
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amyamyf 10th March 2011, 1:10 pm

hahahah i'm laughing so much at these...
a few years ago i was in burger king and as i was waiting in the queue then i put one of my feet back to stand more comfortably, anyway i noticed that the flooring was like uneven as if it had like lifted up and was out of place, so i started subtly just stamping on it and pressing really hard on it to try and flatten it.

I then looked down and saw it was someones foot :pale: i was mortified, the woman who i was stamping on leaned over me and said "can i help you?". I wanted to just scream and run!!!
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 10th March 2011, 1:41 pm

That is funny amy.
I have done the kicking under the table thinking it was table leg when it was actually someones leg eeek
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MilliePig 10th March 2011, 3:47 pm

When I was at college I always wore the newly out gel filled bra's - they were my saviour! Anyway, I was doing a presentation in front of the group completely oblivious that the gel pocket had punctured and was leaking. When I went to the loo at lunchtime I had a big wet patch that looked like I was lactating.........nightmare! Was so embarrassed - nobody ever mentioned it thank god! x
MilliePig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 10th March 2011, 6:49 pm

Millie thats funny,
Only leaked a few times when breast feeding think the worst one was when I was wearing a black blouse and I had to jump up to answer the door, I had a feeling I was leaking but knew for sure when the man on my door step had a look or 2. lol
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 10th March 2011, 11:08 pm

Ooh, a lactating one, now that has made me remember a particularly funny 'incident'
We moved into our house 8 years ago when daughter number three was nearly 8 weeks old. We were still getting lots of presents from rellies and friends at that stage. This one day postie had a parcel which wouldn't fit the letterbox so he duly knocked on the door. I was breastfeeding but being experienced AND wearing a breastfeeding top, got up and opened the door. He handed over all the mail and said parcel which I had to sign the book for and I was mid signature when he moved back really fast. I thought he had fallen off the step for a second but NO, my lovely daughter was now full, asleep and had fallen off my breast and my milk was quirting out like a Catherine Wheel all over the place, including his red book!!
Thank God he retired two months later!!
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 10th March 2011, 11:11 pm

Oh Kayla, that is so, so funny
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 11th March 2011, 12:58 am

I had a boyfriend for a year and a half and i never showed him my boobs i hated them THAT much!! :O
As i got a bit older i kind of didnt mind as much, but the feeling of showin what little i had when sleeping with someone for the first time was horrible all that would be going through my head is 'omg i bet he thinks they are so small'

I used to HATE gettin changed for p.e in high school aswell i used to take my top off in a really weird way, i used to unbutton my shirt put my p.e polo top over my head pull it down and then take the shirt off THEN put my arms in my top... and i used to try and do it really really really fast and always try to get the corner space in the changing rooms LOL!!
it was strange because i was quite confident in school apart from in changing rooms! all my friends used to walts around in their pretty bras doin their make up n chattin n i used to be terrified of someone seein my padded bra and STILL having small boobs. Obviously i look back and realise how stupid it was but at the time to me it was such a big big big deal Xxxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 11:10 am

Well littlewisher I bet you'd be the one now prancing around in your bra!!! xxx

I got my heel caught in the hem of a long skirt once as I was coming down the spiral stairs on a bus....I landed head first in front of all the people in the lower lever with my skirt around my neck!!! I don't "do" buses anymore.
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 3:53 pm

Oh I've just remembered a REALLY embarrassing moment and this was bad.....when I first started seeing my new man (who I love dearly) we of course were at "it" like rabbits. One lovely evening we got a bit frisky on my sofa and we were really going for it dance then in a romantic gesture (coz I have a large open fire) he lifted me gently in his strong arms (yeah ok ladies I'm trying to make it like a love story novel here) and gently laid me infront of the fire. As I laid out on the floor my body played the cruelest joke on me ever........My virgina let rip the biggest, longest, loudest fanny fart I've ever experienced. I swear it was 8.3 on the ricta scale. My bf cracked up laughing and I collapsed into hysterical laughter and with each peice of laughter came an aftershock of wind!!!!! wtf

Of course we totally lost the moment and ended up drinking hot chocolate by the fire Hug
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 11th March 2011, 4:05 pm

OMG Yettiricey that is the bloody funniest thing I have ever read you have a talent for writing I swear you could win awards for this stuff xxx
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 4:09 pm

Lol my mates say that all the time....I always wanted to do a blog but totally can't work out how to do one. Me and my friends have such a laugh with all our funny stories....I dream about writing a book called "girls night in" and have all my mates and their mates divulge their funny stories and then putting them into a book. Woman are so funny and honest and I love that.
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amyamyf 11th March 2011, 4:10 pm

OMG Yettiricey you remind me of my mum! She's hilarious and always has the funniest stories.. you need to write a book!
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 11th March 2011, 4:13 pm

Yes, between this thread and the 'Have you ever.....' thread you would have a great source of material LOL
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 4:15 pm

Tee hee Carol...you are so going to be in my book.....I love the one where you leant forward and let rip!!!! Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 11th March 2011, 4:46 pm

Get on to writing a book Yetti I tell you what I would buy it, It would be like the calendar girls but in book form with so many different womens stories in it every women would read it...
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 4:47 pm

Well if I do then I'll defo get all your lovely lot here to tell me your funny stories and I'd make sure they all got in xxxx
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly2 11th March 2011, 4:49 pm

It would give us all a very good reason to meet up if nothing else, now that would end with some very funny stories I am sure, what a laugh we would all have tee hee
butterfly2
butterfly2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 11th March 2011, 4:50 pm

I was thinking that today....wouldn't it be fun to have a boobie conference, it would be mans dream, all the ladies showing off their boobies and comparing notes xxx Hysterical
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next