Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main consulation Booked- Spire Washington

+2
kati1236
ambzdee94
6 posters

Go down

Main consulation Booked- Spire Washington Empty Main consulation Booked- Spire Washington

Post by ambzdee94 7th February 2014, 12:40 pm

So i got an earlier time, 10am on Monday. With Mr Matt Erdmann

So excited cant wait to here what sizes i can have,eeek!!

Also anyone got any tips for the consultation?

xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Main consulation Booked- Spire Washington Empty Re: Main consulation Booked- Spire Washington

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 12:55 pm

YAY on the re-arranging :D

Tips, I felt so conscious about someone touching and really looking at my flat emptiness :P so make sure your prepared for that.
Don't wear anything low cut, they tend to draw on you and you don't want to come out with pen marks showing :P (although most of us don't wear low cut for the reason there's nothing to see pre BA)
Have list of questions, and at the end make sure you've covered them all... I always forgot one or two.
Have pen & paper, so you can write down anything important/answers to your questions. I always wrote down how many they had performed in a year, what size they recommended and so on. So I could have a think once I was home and compare with previous consultations/future ones.
Take pictures with you of an idea of what you would like. I used my phone ^^ so make sure it's charged :)
wear something easy to get on and off.
You will hopefully get to try on some implants in a bra, bare in mind that they don't stock every size and try not to be disappointed, they will help with a best match as possible.
That's all I can think of at the moment. Good luck :D xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Main consulation Booked- Spire Washington Empty Re: Main consulation Booked- Spire Washington

Post by ambzdee94 7th February 2014, 12:59 pm

I will be taking the Question Booklet provided by this forum, so that will give me a head up on the questions, yep i will just have to sneakly print some booobie pics off at work (imagine if i got caught Blush  )

Great thanks, should i just wear a white Vest top?

x
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 7th February 2014, 1:10 pm

Glad you managed to get a more suitable time.
There's a list of question you can print off in the Breast Augmentation Information section to take with you.
Also do take pictures with you of the size / look you are after and perhaps some of what you would not like too, that way your surgeon knows exactly what you are hoping to achieve.
Based on examination & your measurements he will be able to recommend implant size,shape and placement needed to achieve the result you want, baring in mind it's not always anatomically possible to fit  a larger sized implant if it's a an overly large size you are after for your dimensions.
Good luck look forward to hearing how it goes. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 7th February 2014, 1:12 pm

Hey Mirren, Ive got the consultation booklet printed off that i relieved from Cookie... gonnah find try and find some picture i like and dont like..

Should i wear or take a white vest top with me?
xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 7th February 2014, 1:17 pm

Yes I wore a vest top :)
Yes try not to be caught :P I did it at home on my PC and then took photos of the screen on my phone.. Googling like a man on a mission. felt so pervy haha
xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 7th February 2014, 1:18 pm

White vest top is good idea to take with you when trying implants as it shows the sizes better than a dark coloured one, XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 7th February 2014, 1:34 pm

Great news on booking honey!! Looking forward to hearing about how it goes.. xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 7th February 2014, 1:45 pm

kati1236 wrote:Yes I wore a vest top :)
Yes try not to be caught :P I did it at home on my PC and then took photos of the screen on my phone.. Googling like a man on a mission. felt so pervy haha
xx

Hehe! me too

xx
mirren001 wrote:White vest top is good idea to take with you when trying implants  as it shows the sizes better than a dark coloured one, XXX

Great mirren, thats what i thought!
xxx
Boney1992 wrote:Great news on booking honey!! Looking forward to hearing about how it goes.. xx

Thanks Boney,  btw Your AVI is fab
xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 7th February 2014, 2:08 pm

Glad u got a better time x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 7th February 2014, 2:34 pm

Mee too :)
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 7th February 2014, 7:04 pm

congratulations on your booking hun x
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down