Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

consulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp!

+8
xbeautifulx
Nepoly
meme
Tanyaxx1
SuzieW
ginaboobs
welshvicci123
connie198
12 posters

Go down

consulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp! Empty consulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp!

Post by connie198 14th September 2011, 8:57 pm

Hi all,

Well today i had my consulation at Eastbourne Esperance( BMI) with a Mr Allan and i must say how very good he was. I have had a few other consulations over the years ( one with transform and one with harley) but this time i didnt feel the pressure of going massive without my feelings really taken into account. He showed me pics of after surgery and a week later which i must say were very natural looking and extremely well done.yay!!! he made me feel very at ease too and thought a 225cc or 250cc would be ample for my frame (im 8 stone and a 32a) taking me to a full B to mid C type of size. ( i was expecting a 300cc roughly) also explained that because im lacking in fullness under my boobs that a teardrop shape would be better for me as complimeting the lines already made as to give it a more natural shape. this was something that really sold it to me actually as i know i lack in that area but my other consultations didnt go into that at all. Big tick mr allan! Although I had read about the tearprops ones turning I was told that this really has only been a slight issue with people going very big as not as tight to muscle.. i think ?! he exlained that over 16 years he has never (could be very rarely so dont quote me!) had any ruptures infections or suchlike. either way I must say im very impressed by the way he explained and listened today.
So much so i asked how soon until i could book.. oct 4th being the first date and then he realised he had one free day THIS MONDAY! ive booked and omg im going to have such a panicky weekend!

whilst researching on implant types i was leaning towards the natrelle inspira range but he only uses mentor (mine are the textured memory gel) thankfully i had half expected that as on Bmi website he is one of the biggest Mentor users in south east according to his bio. so i researched the best i could beforehand and have come to the conclusion the memory gel is basically the inspira range of a different brand? correct me if im wrong though!
He explained he only ever used mentor and has had a very close relationship with them since he trained ( has been to there factory etc) atleast he knows the brand and trusts them i guess!

oh the price was roughly £3866 with nights stay all consultations floow ups etc and lifetime warranty which i thought was pretty damn good!

anyways i shall keep you all posted! if anyone has used the Mentor ones id love to know your experiances too! wish me luck and i shall be sure to keep you posted!!

Connie x

anyways wish me luck and i shall be sure to tell you girls how it goes!!
connie198
connie198
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

consulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp! Empty Re: consulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp!

Post by welshvicci123 14th September 2011, 9:05 pm

Sounds like your very happy and everything went really well, cannot believe your booked in for monday, how exciting. Hope everything goes well for you x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

consulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp! Empty Re: consulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp!

Post by ginaboobs 14th September 2011, 9:11 pm

Hi Connie, Wow your ps sounds very well informed!no wonder your happyconsulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp! 184153 I'm having 280cc (i'm also 8st but am 5ft6)so would love to know how you get on...not long now xx

God its so excitingconsulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp! 43418
ginaboobs
ginaboobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzieW 14th September 2011, 9:13 pm

Connie, so pleased your consultation went well - and how exciting only 4 days until your op!! Best you are uber excited!!
I'm also having teardrop implants. Can't wait to read your story.
Good luck for Monday. Give You
Xx
SuzieW
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by connie198 14th September 2011, 9:17 pm

thanks girls! im 5.2" i shall keep you posted!! consulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp! 899188xx
connie198
connie198
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 14th September 2011, 9:19 pm

Hey hun all the best for monday!! You must be so excited.

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 14th September 2011, 9:25 pm

that was defo really quick hun, at least you wont really have time to get nervous about it. hope it all goes well for you and happy healing xx
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 14th September 2011, 9:46 pm

Oh wow!!!! How blummin exciting!!! Good Luck! Will wait to hear your story next week!! Xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 14th September 2011, 9:52 pm

Wow how quick was that...how exciting, good luck for Monday x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by evee123 15th September 2011, 9:07 am

Ooooh how exciting! You sound like me lol, after seeing various surgeons over the last few years and never booking, i saw my surgeon and 10 days later i was on the operating table! Good luck to you hun.x
evee123
evee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 15th September 2011, 9:11 am

OMG!!!! Only 4 days to go! I'm so jealous, time is dragging for me at the moment!!!
Good luck, looking forward to hearing ur story!!
xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 15th September 2011, 9:21 am

Wow Monday. I have my last appointment with my PS on Tuesday and getting mine done on the 28th. I'm really getting excited.

I'm getting the natrelle Moderate Plus profiles. Not sure on the size yet, which is why i'm going again for a consult.

Thinking about 270 - 300cc. Somewhere there should be fine. I want a full C cup
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by LiL SIS 15th September 2011, 9:26 am

how exciting.. good luck for Monday consulation done today.. booked for MONDAY! gulp! 899188
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down