Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultation & Op Booked!! Spire Washington

+8
Gemma134uk
greenbean1
tigertonix
tinkerbell24
mirren001
kati1236
Sahara1981
ambzdee94
12 posters

Go down

Consultation & Op Booked!! Spire Washington Empty Consultation & Op Booked!! Spire Washington

Post by ambzdee94 10th February 2014, 1:36 pm

hey girls,

update for ya'll.

So went to spire Washington hospital this morning (got lost on way haha)

appointment was at 10am but they were running abit late,so had a hot chocolate while i was waiting, was lovely && so was the hospital was immaculate.

So got called in by the nurse, went in room and was welcomed by Mr Matt Erdmann.
sat down , me, my mam and him,, went though some questions, size bra ect , weight , height and if i smoke , ya know all the regular Q's.

Then he told me to pop behind the curtain and take off my top ( i wore a white vest top).

So he got his tape out and starting measuring, took pictures and then we tried on the implants out, he said to me while measuring that i measure a 38A instead of a 34A which im currently wear.. i new i was broad never new i was that broad haha!!

So he gave me a 38 bra and we tried the implants on, first ones i tried dont know what size they were but they didn't feel any different , felt like i normally am with my bra on, 
so tried the next size up he said said that's probably a D cup,they felt just right && suited my body he agreed.

so put my top back on and sat back down, he told me i have more breast tissue in one boob than the other, slightly something ive never noticed and still cant haha! he said it will still be like that after surgery but wont be able to tell.

one thing i forgot to ask is to have a look at some of his work but tbh ive seen to girls ive been intouch with and im happy and feel 100% with him doing my surgery.

He also went through everything surgery, cc , ect .

Have agreed to have 450cc Round Implants
&
Booked for the 29th May.

One Happy Chappy today :) Stars
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Consultation & Op Booked!! Spire Washington Empty Re: Consultation & Op Booked!! Spire Washington

Post by Sahara1981 10th February 2014, 1:48 pm

Congrats hun! X

It's normal to have one breast slightly bigger than the other and the fact u can't see it means it's minimal x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Consultation & Op Booked!! Spire Washington Empty Re: Consultation & Op Booked!! Spire Washington

Post by kati1236 10th February 2014, 1:59 pm

Ah yay how exciting for you :D glad he was the one for you :)
I bet you can't wait now it's all booked :)
Being broad isn't a bad thing :P means you can get bigger implants :D :D I'm too small for big implants which was a bit upsetting but it's the best they can do :)

I never noticed I was slightly uneven until one of the surgeons pointed it out to me, now it's so obvious I wonder how I never saw before ^^ its natural and almost all girls have one boob bigger/lower/heavier/whatever than the other :)
xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 10th February 2014, 2:26 pm

Glad everything went well at your consultation.
May isn't that far away either, much sooner than you originally were planning, will be here before you know it!!  woohoo 
Pop your date in the Calendar Entries Section so we can all send you good luck wishes when your time comes. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th February 2014, 2:43 pm

wow that is broader that you thought you were isnt it

yay not long and it will be ur day xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 10th February 2014, 3:36 pm

Omg that's amazing, babe!!! So happy for you! 450cc is a massive sized implant.. Jealous haha! I'd have loved to have had those!
Babe, 38 isn't very broad.. I was wearing a 38 after my op and I wasn't much bigger than what I am now.
Yay yay yay yay yay!!! Dead excited for you!
29th May will absolutely fly by! Xxxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 10th February 2014, 3:41 pm

450 sounds fab size and nice for ur frame. Exciting! How ur dad about it now? That was great ur mum went with u. My mum wants to come to my 6 week check so she can meet my surgeon! She's fascinated by it now i have had mine done. My right boob bit bigger than left so still is but i kinda like that, haha. Yours must be v minimal if u never noticed which is good. U can start counting the weeks down now, will fly in xxDi
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 10th February 2014, 7:32 pm

Stars  congratulations on your booking hun and not that far away either and what a great size implant xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 10th February 2014, 9:14 pm

Congratulations Hun, see I knew you'd get there in the end. Hope you are happy
Xx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 10th February 2014, 9:27 pm

Sahara1981 wrote:Congrats hun! X

It's normal to have one breast slightly bigger than the other and the fact u can't see it means it's minimal x

Thanks Hun 
x
kati1236 wrote:Ah yay how exciting for you :D glad he was the one for you :)
I bet you can't wait now it's all booked :)
Being broad isn't a bad thing :P means you can get bigger implants :D :D I'm too small for big implants which was a bit upsetting but it's the best they can do :)

I never noticed I was slightly uneven until one of the surgeons pointed it out to me, now it's so obvious I wonder how I never saw before ^^ its natural and almost all girls have one boob bigger/lower/heavier/whatever than the other :)
xx
Hahah Thanks Kati1236  xx
mirren001 wrote:Glad everything went well at your consultation.
May isn't that far away either, much sooner than you originally were planning, will be here before you know it!!  woohoo 
Pop your date in the Calendar Entries Section so we can all send you good luck wishes when your time comes. XXX
 yeah i know it isnt reallt that far away is it.. while fly over.. Will do. Thank Mirren!!
xxx
tinkerbell24 wrote:wow that is broader that you thought you were isnt it

yay not long and it will be ur day xx

Haha i know tink couldn't believe it, all my family always say i would be a good rugby player cos of my shoulders and back haha. Thanks xxx
tigertonix wrote:Omg that's amazing, babe!!! So happy for you! 450cc is a massive sized implant.. Jealous haha! I'd have loved to have had those!
Babe, 38 isn't very broad.. I was wearing a 38 after my op and I wasn't much bigger than what I am now.
Yay yay yay yay yay!!! Dead excited for you!
29th May will absolutely fly by! Xxxxxxx

Thanks babe!! The 450cc felt just snug, wouldn't of dared went any bigger thought i was big enough haha... Yeah probably not as broad was just a shock tho haha!
Thanks sweetie, cant wait!!
xxxxxx
greenbean1 wrote:450 sounds fab size and nice for ur frame. Exciting! How ur dad about it now? That was great ur mum went with u. My mum wants to come to my 6 week check so she can meet my surgeon! She's fascinated by it now i have had mine done. My right boob bit bigger than left so still is but i kinda like that, haha. Yours must be v minimal if u never noticed which is good. U can start counting the weeks down now, will fly in xxDi
Yeah it does doesnt it, wish i took a picture now haha!! Well me and my dad havnt spoke about it again but he knows were i had been this morning, told him what they said he acted a little interest but he was busing plastering so , dont think he was really listening haha.. Yeah gonnah make a new ticker for my date :)

xx
Gemma134uk wrote:Stars  congratulations on your booking hun and not that far away either and what a great size implant xx

dance  THANKYOU!! XXX
MrsCheese wrote:Congratulations Hun, see I knew you'd get there in the end. Hope you are happy
Xx

I'm V Happy MrsCheese, cant wait  yahoo 

xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 10th February 2014, 9:29 pm

So excited for you!! You'll look amazing!! Xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 10th February 2014, 9:42 pm

Aw thanks Toni, really cant wait Heart

xxx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 10th February 2014, 9:48 pm

Oh forgot to mention , Im having Overs also 
xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 10th February 2014, 10:04 pm

Wow, so excited for you. You need to add a countdown ticker now. What a great size implant too. I am
Having 440cc Motiva or 445cc Natrelle, got to decide what one I want. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 10th February 2014, 10:20 pm

Congrats! So exciting! Xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 10th February 2014, 11:22 pm

clap hands  Exciting times ahead  Stars
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 10th February 2014, 11:38 pm

LuciaH wrote:Wow, so excited for you. You need to add a countdown ticker now. What a great size implant too. I am
Having 440cc Motiva or 445cc Natrelle, got to decide what one I want. Xx

Thanks hun, yeah ive added one now :)
and you should go with the 445cc haha.. thats what im having naturelle implants

xx
rachelw287 wrote:Congrats! So exciting! Xx

THANKYOU 
XXX
kdeee wrote:clap hands  Exciting times ahead  Stars
 Certinally is kdee  yahoo
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down