Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked my consultation

4 posters

Go down

Booked my consultation  Empty Booked my consultation

Post by Fitness Jo 12th August 2013, 4:16 pm

It's for 27 August !!!!!! Excited . Now what do I
Need to ask ??? Shall I take pics of boobs I like
Also I have been pencilled in for surgery 30 October 4 days after my fitness comp :) i need it dome as far away from my hol 9 dec and the dates Ava were 30th oct and 8 nov . I'm not obligated to use the surgeon if i don't like her though! Going to see rozina Ali . She was on the tv the other night ' how not to get old'
Fitness Jo
Fitness Jo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Booked my consultation  Empty Re: Booked my consultation

Post by Bizzyboobs 12th August 2013, 4:27 pm

Hi Jo, I took pics of what I liked and what I didn't like. I asked loads..... But to be honest he covered everything. I seemed to mainly ask when I could get back into my fitness ( bit of a fanatic) time off work, complications and what I was covered for if anything went wrong. The girls on here had mainly told me what to ask. 
He went through sizing, types implants. And all the surgery stuff. I was mainly recovery and what to do pre op...... 
I havnt heard of your surgeon, but I'm sure someone would have on here..... Good luck Hunni xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by Fitness Jo 12th August 2013, 4:49 pm

I will be going to spire Norwich . Rozina works at several around the country :) thanks bizzy x
Fitness Jo
Fitness Jo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizzyboobs 12th August 2013, 4:58 pm

I'm with spire worcester, from what I can gather spire  have some of the best surgeons, so you are going to be in good hands....... They have a glowing reputation and they are so thorough on there consultations. They go through everything you need to know and more. My poor surgeon felt like he was on mastermind, I was firing questions at him. Some probably silly ones. But he answered them all. Good luck xx
Bizzyboobs
Bizzyboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1438

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 12th August 2013, 9:47 pm

Spire do indeed have fabulous surgeons yes 

However, no matter how good surgeons might be I'd always advise you see at least 2 before booking anything.

Even if you come away from this consultation feeling amazing, you'll never ever know if this is surgeon is the best you could get unless you see at least one other to enable you to compare both surgeons and surgery plans.

Now I'm sure for the consultation fee you've payed you can have 3 consultations for this price, so maybe see one other surgeon through Spire, and use the third for your second consultation with the surgeon of your choice?

Its just a suggestion of course and entirely up to you.

Never book on the day and always give yourself time time to think things through and give you a chance to research the plan offered to you.

You'll find some information about understanding the concept of cup sizes and what to ask the surgeon for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you'd like Breast Buddies own consultation notebook that has every question imaginable to ask at a consultation just PM me hun or Email me through my profile and I'll get that sent to you.

The other thing I'd suggest you discuss is ASC insurance. This is a relatively new insurance scheme available to BAAPS surgeons only.

If your surgeon has opted into this scheme then you buy yourself for something like only £150 more 2 more years of cover that starts 'after' your aftercare runs out and with Spire you get one years aftercare, so the additional 2 years would take you to having 3 years cover which is great.

Some surgeons aren't aware of this insurance yet, so if they don't know what it is tell them its in BAAPS press release and they look into it for themselves from there and then let you know if its something they're interested in. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fitness Jo 13th August 2013, 7:31 am

I know it's not a Decision to rush into but the other surgeon I would have possibly used ( who has done nearly all the boob jobs at my gym) I don't want to see . Everyone comes out with great boobs but just too small. . The surgeon airs on the side of caution when they are on operating table & goes smaller ! My instincts say no
To her ! The other thing is I have a budget of 5k . One friend paid 6k another's 4700 . Big difference with same surgeon but all sorts of factors must have been involved. At £180 a consultation I don't want to use too much of my 5k. I've heard some great things on rozina and if I meet and I'm not happy i will see another consultant though
I would love a copy of list of questions cookie . Just need to work out how to pm
On here :) thanks xx
Fitness Jo
Fitness Jo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th August 2013, 9:09 am

Good luck with consultation, it's all very exciting! You,ll find a copy of questions to ask in the breast augmentation section above this section. 
Take pics along with you with boobs you like and some of ones which you don't the surgeon can then advise is it is possible to achieve this and their expertise can work out size,placement & profile of implant needed to get the result you desire. If money is a factor on number of consultations have a few free ones with transform just to see other surgeons opinions, you don't have to commit to surgery with them but as others have said its best to have at least 3. I was like you but didn't realise I needed to have a good few consultations and went with first surgeon at a spire hospital although happy with results there are a few things I feel could have been better ( found this site and wealth of info after the fact) next time I will definately have at least 3 consultations maybe more, you live and learn....lol .Best wishes and I look forward to reading your journey.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 11:09 am

The consultation fee paid at Soire should give you 3 'free' consultations for that price... Not sure if you understood that Jo from my previous post, so why not make the most of that and see at least one other surgeons from using those free consultations, you'll have then used 2 of the 3 'free' consultations. Then the third you could use to go back to see the surgeon you preferred before booking.

Am I making sense hun?

I'll get the consultation notebook emailed to you today Jo :ok: 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fitness Jo 13th August 2013, 12:23 pm

Omg really????? I booked directly with the surgeons secretary . Will call spire now :) xx
Fitness Jo
Fitness Jo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th August 2013, 12:38 pm

Yes, really babe yes 

Just emailed Breast Buddies consultation notebook to you now Jo :ok:  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin