Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have booked another consultation

5 posters

Go down

have booked another consultation Empty have booked another consultation

Post by jellytot1 15th October 2010, 9:04 am

Hi still haven't heard back from consultant I saw on Monday on whether or not he could operate just before Xmas (he is waiting for knee op), rang his secretary on Wednesday and still haven't heard. So eventually booked an appointment for Bath Clinic for 27th Oct - it is so tricky to get appointments that fit in with my job (childminder).

This new chap only does a Wed morning at the clinic so have hopefully managed to persuade his secretary to book me in at 7.45 am (he doesn't offically start til 8 am and other early appointments had gone. Will have to tell small white lie to the kids parents so that I can start half hour late that morning but all of them have got time off as it is half term (teachers, teaching assistants) but still send kids to me anyway.

This is when I wish I had a regular job and could just ask for time off without letting people down or lying.

I hope I can still get my BA done before Xmas as I am 46 just after Xmas and really want it done while I am 45 as 46 seems too old. Am seeing second consultant at Bath clinic but surgery would prob be Nuffield in Bristol.

Really hope I hear back from the original surgeon as he seems very nice, the Circle hospital is new and clean and closer to home, than the Nuffield the second surgeon would operate in. Also have been told that the Nuffield closes between Xmas and new year so would be tricky to go for post op appointments and would only have a mobile phone number for any queries whereas the Circle stays open.

Really don't know what to do - i was really depressed and in tears yesterday - my husband says I am just being silly. I went to the gym in the morning but bought a box of orange matchmakers when shopping and ate the whole box - think I had better spend the whole weekend at the gym to work them off!
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

have booked another consultation Empty Re: have booked another consultation

Post by COOKIE 15th October 2010, 9:08 am

Awww hun, don't let your age put you off having your BA Hug There's quite a few of us more mature ladies here and we're all very happy with our assets - I'm even planning for my next BA for when I turn 50! LOL.

Good luck with this new appointment hun, hope it goes well. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 15th October 2010, 9:15 am

Good luck hunnie keepign fingers crossed everything goes the way you wantg it chick xxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 15th October 2010, 2:54 pm

jellytot1 wrote:I hope I can still get my BA done before Xmas as I am 46 just after Xmas and really want it done while I am 45 as 46 seems too old. Am seeing second consultant at Bath clinic but surgery would prob be Nuffield in Bristol.

Hunni, don't for one minute think you're too old, I'm one of the more mature ladies that cookie mentioned and I couldn't be happier.

Good luck with the consultaion. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 15th October 2010, 4:14 pm

Hope your consultation goes well x
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609