Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Consultation Booked - so much to consider!

+6
Opal_Eyes
willows
alexandra33
xlaurax90
alfie
lans36
10 posters

Go down

First Consultation Booked - so much to consider! Empty First Consultation Booked - so much to consider!

Post by lans36 31st August 2011, 6:27 pm

Just new here and have my first consultation booked with MYA for Wednesday next week.

I've been reading loads of posts and my brain is overloaded with talk of uppers/unders, different shapes, profile types lol. I think (rather I know) I'm gonna have a lot of research to do before then.

Just wondering if it's okay to take in some pics of people whos boobs I like (does that sound weird?).

I know some people have said they're not right for her but I really like Amy Childs implants look and wonder if I take some pics of her will that be enough for the consultant to know what kind of shape, size etc. I'm after?
lans36
lans36
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

First Consultation Booked - so much to consider! Empty Re: First Consultation Booked - so much to consider!

Post by alfie 31st August 2011, 6:30 pm

Hello First Consultation Booked - so much to consider! 399357

Taking pictures in is a great idea, not weird at all, most people do this because it give the surgeon a good idea of the look you want to achieve.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

First Consultation Booked - so much to consider! Empty Re: First Consultation Booked - so much to consider!

Post by xlaurax90 31st August 2011, 6:55 pm

Seconding what alfie said, its not weird at all. After my initial consultation, my surgeon actually suggested i bring in photos of boobs i like the look of for my next consultation when we decide which size implants i should go for. He said he finds it really helpful because one persons idea of what a particular cup size looks like is often different to anothers. Good luck x
xlaurax90
xlaurax90
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 31st August 2011, 7:00 pm

Definitely bring in pictures - you may say "I don't want to be too big" with Katie Price in mind, and the surgeon makes you a full B cup - best to be specific!

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 31st August 2011, 7:02 pm

its the best thing to do to take a pictures its the only way to show exactly what you want explaining with no picture is alot harder..ive already saved a load of boob pictures onto my pc off the internet when i searched for a pair i wanted mine to look just like - my husband said he was sick at looking at my pc becasue i was always looking at boobs First Consultation Booked - so much to consider! 557141 good luck with your consultation xxx
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal_Eyes 31st August 2011, 7:18 pm

Best of luck with your consultation! I had my first a couple of weeks ago and it all went much more easily than I had imagined. And yes I took pics in of boobs I like too ;) xx
Opal_Eyes
Opal_Eyes
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 31st August 2011, 8:12 pm

yeah defo take piccies hun u then they know what u want, good luck at consult xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 31st August 2011, 8:50 pm

Totlally agree with all of the girls on here...my first consultation is on Saturday too. I want to be a DD but like alexandra33 said this might look different in other peoples minds....im taking pics of Keeley Hazel along and Jessica Jane Clements lol. Amy Childs are lovely too...I found it hard to find a good pic of hers. I think shes a D cup though. Good luck with your first consultation chick x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 1st September 2011, 11:31 am

I also have my first consultation next week with Transform. I will be taking a few pictures in. I'm going to buy nuts mag and find the perfect pic, hopefully, lol. I have heard they shOw you before and afters also. I'm getting so excited now just want to get them now!! I love big boobs and hoping to be at least a DD any bigger would be fine though lol! Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 1st September 2011, 12:22 pm

Haha Im the same Tanyaxx1, I dont think Id mind being an E but I dont want it to swomp my figure. Whats your figure like? Im a size 8/10 up top and a 10 on bottom and Im 5"7....really wana try and find someone whose like my frame with a big DD. Just really would like to know what it looks like. Nuta is good Ive got a pic to take along with me from Nuts lol. Definitly a good place to start . Whoae your consultation with at Transform? X x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 1st September 2011, 12:34 pm

Hi chloerose, my figures about the same as u babe 8 up toP and 10 on bottom,what sort of look you going for? Natural or fake? I like fake but not too fake like where they touch your chin lol! Nice perky round ones :) I have seen some awful before and afters like uneven nipples etc and that really scares me :-s on the other hand I have seen some fantastic pics, all the info you need/want when going for a BA is overwhelming! I'm not sure who it's with, they didn't say a surgeon just a lady called cherri. Got a letter today saying after this consultation they will match me to a surgeon based on my info I give them and then book another with chosen surgeon. I have another consultation booked for the 13th, The Hospital Group with Mr Seno. Might even book another with MYA. Will see how these ones go first! Whens your consultation? Who with? Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 1st September 2011, 12:35 pm

Oh I'm 5ft 2 and a half. Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 1st September 2011, 12:46 pm

Jessica Clements boobs are amazing! What size is she do you know? Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 1st September 2011, 5:33 pm

Aww see I think I need to see some boob pics of a BA going wrong...Im trying not to only choose to research the good stuff and be too selective lol. I have done some research on all of the types of risk involved but as soon as I read one of the boob diaries on here or see a post BA pic of a nice pair I get so excited and dream that will be me in the near future.

So you are a bit shorter then me but about the same...the look I wana go for is kind of in between so I hope its achievable...I want them to be perky but I dont want any ball shape to them. So I guess kind of natural...I think I will know more what I want after my consultation Saturday. Well I really want to go with Dr Meleagros at Transform from what Ive research on him but Ive still got an open mind...I think The Hospital Group might be a next port of call if I have doubts....sometimes its a good idea to find a surgeon you like rather then a company then you can find exactly what you want...and coming on here makes that easier :) but definitely might as well go to as many free consultations as you can and then make a sensible decision :)....
Jessica Jane Clement has a very small frame and I think she was like an A/B but that I know of shes now a 32E so quite big...Id like hers but maybe a little bit wider!! I dont want mine to not come out as far as my side - if that makes sense!! lol x x x x
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lans36 1st September 2011, 6:10 pm

willows wrote:ive already saved a load of boob pictures onto my pc off the internet when i searched for a pair i wanted mine to look just like

^ I can totally relate to that; I'd be embarassed to let anyone else see my computer - I've saved so many pics of people in bikinis and things like page 3, people would be like why does she have that?

Tanya, I'm about the same height as you with quite a small frame so I don't think I should go larger than a D but I also think Michelle Keegan has a great look and read she is a DD so I'd like to look the implants I'd need for that when I get my consultation but I don't think I could go any larger without looking way out of proportion.
lans36
lans36
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 1st September 2011, 8:00 pm

@ Chloerose...I know exactly what you mean about reading the boob stories on here, really does make the excitement kick in! Ive heard/read a lot of good stuff about Dr meleagros and Dr Kahn at Transform so if i decide to go with them one of these would defo be my desired surgeon.

I didnt realise Jessica Jane Clement was as big as that until i see her in nuts last week...I feel like such a weirdo constantly looking at mens mags in the shops lol. I really do like the look of hers a lot, i know they will be airbrushed or enhanced in someway on net and in those mags. xxx

@lans36...Are Michelle Keegans fake or real babe?

I dont want to look too odd but im hoping to pull off the biggest i can get lol! I do have to bare in mind the backache..:-s! xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 1st September 2011, 8:19 pm

i love amy childs boobs, they look great!! well, i had my surgeon laugh at the amount of boob pics i took in....
i took in a 4ft post size spread of pretty much EVERY glamour modesl boobs all over it stating their sizes...there must have been over 1000 pairs of boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hysterical
i stood there, and let it drop from the top and it rolled out with all these boobs just staring out!! he he Hysterical
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 1st September 2011, 8:35 pm

Lol Jen, thats made me feel much better as there are sooo many to choose from and so many different types i like.

My mind is completely filled with boobs at the mo, my partner is actually getting fed up with looking at ones i like and talking about them lol!!

I thought with him being a male he would love that....But no!

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 1st September 2011, 8:35 pm

Lol Jen, thats made me feel much better as there are sooo many to choose from and so many different types i like.

My mind is completely filled with boobs at the mo, my partner is actually getting fed up with looking at ones i like and talking about them lol!!

I thought with him being a male he would love that....But no!

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lans36 3rd September 2011, 5:13 pm

Yeah, thanks for the replies everyone - feel so much better taking in pics now. I'll be taking in some nude page 3 type ones to show the kind of shape I want, plus some of people in bras and bikinis to should how I'd like them to look in clothes.

@Tanya I think Michelle Keegan's boobs are real but I'm not too sure. I just remember seeing a picture of her in a pink bikini once and thought those are the boobs I want!!! I'm taking that pic with me lol.
lans36
lans36
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down