Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

had my consulation with Mr Mcdiarmid...

+2
MissFebruary
kfs
6 posters

Go down

had my consulation with Mr Mcdiarmid... Empty had my consulation with Mr Mcdiarmid...

Post by kfs 16th February 2013, 12:28 pm

Hi lovelies,

So i had my consultation with Mr Mcdiarmid, he seems to really know his stuff and both my husband and I are really happy with the un-rushed service he gave us.

So from a previous apt with THG i was told, Rounds 375cc unders. However Mr M suggested anatomicals 300cc unders. I trust him and he said i will get a really pretty shape but cannot guarantee the size i wanted which was a D-DD. I'm just worried i will feel the typical coming round from surgery; "they're too small... was it worth it?".

Does anyone have similar stats to me, and had anatomicals? I'm really struggling to find teardrop before and after pics.

stats.
5.5ft
8st
32A with 300CC anatomical under implants.

I'd REALLY appreciate seeing some pics as he said he will still offer me 360cc Rounds if I'm really not happy....

Thanks ladies x
kfs
kfs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 170

Back to top Go down

had my consulation with Mr Mcdiarmid... Empty Re: had my consulation with Mr Mcdiarmid...

Post by MissFebruary 16th February 2013, 12:50 pm

Hey!
I have had anatomical unders.
My stats are all below.
Everyone is different, and everyone has a very different perception of what size is what. I did a thread yesterday about perception. For example Jordan apparently measures a 34DD now.
When I saw my PS I asked to be a full C or a D but also asked to be in proportion. I am now measuring a 32E, but am the size and shape I wanted if that makes sense. The surgeons know what they are talking about and you want to go with the surgeon that you trust and go with his opinion.
You appear to want rounds... why have you come to that decision?
Here is a link to info about anatomicals, It doesn't have pictures, there is a site dedicated to anatomical pictures, but I just cant seem to find it. I'll post if if I do find it
Hope this helps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xx
MissFebruary
MissFebruary
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

had my consulation with Mr Mcdiarmid... Empty Re: had my consulation with Mr Mcdiarmid...

Post by littlewellies 16th February 2013, 1:24 pm

Hey hun

I've just had the same with James, 290/335 anatomical unders. Thg told me something similar too. I could not be happier with mine, they look unbelievable considering I started with nothing, he is an amazing surgeon. I too cried in my consultation because he said he couldn't guarantee a D, he said he would try to get 375 I'm if I wanted but by the time I've surgery came I asked him not to use them, and I am soooo glad I did because they feel amazing having tissue around the implant and not being stretched too much. I also wanted round but I trusted his advice, again he was so right. My mum is in the profession and he is a friend of friends, my parents felt so strongly about James doing mine they said they would pay 2k towards it if I went with him and not any other surgeon.

I will send u details for my pics because we have the same stats. Ultimately the look I have may not be for u but u have to be completely honest with yourself about what look u want and stick to it.

Xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 16th February 2013, 2:11 pm

Can't help with information babe but just wanted to say its nice to read you were happy with the consultation and good that you're doing your own research too before jumping into anything. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 16th February 2013, 3:18 pm

I too went in for my consultation with my ps thinking that I wanted round and overs, and my ps said he wanted to give me 320 anatomical unders! I trust him, and understood his reasons for doing so. Littlewellies are fantastic and she has similar stats to you, go and have a peek lol xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 16th February 2013, 3:57 pm

I had my BA with james also and had anatomical unders see my stats under avi. Im happy to share pics as i didnt see hardly any anatomical girls pre BA. But if i want to see my pics youll have to bear in mind im having a second op due to probs xox
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by kfs 16th February 2013, 6:56 pm

Great replies thank you!

littlewellies... have messaged you :)

missfeb... i completely know what you're saying about perception. when i told my folks i wanted DD, they were stunned... basing it on an MnS DD (if you get what i mean) ha. I originally wanted rounds as i'm quite skinny on my upper pole and wanted a cleavage up top and not all my breast being low down in a bra, but i suppose this is the exact reason why i should be having anatomicals. ;)

Cazzy...stunning! I would love to see your pics. but you have me worried lol. would you mind sharing what your comps are as i'm being hopeful and wishing it all goes swimmingly without a hitch!! ;S

xx
kfs
kfs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 17th February 2013, 2:44 pm

My pocket is too big on right breast so my implant is more mobile. When i lie down it falls to my armpit. Theyre stunning when im not led down tho. Pm me for my trail ifu want it. I asked for a D and i got Ecups. I wish id gone bigger too!
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down