Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BA booked for 14th Jan with Mr Mcdiarmid

+8
misf1
fluffy_bunn1e
pinkbabe
carol_s
pebbles
abbie
jellytot1
OliviaFellows
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BA booked for 14th Jan with Mr Mcdiarmid Empty BA booked for 14th Jan with Mr Mcdiarmid

Post by OliviaFellows 14th December 2010, 12:18 pm

So excited as this is my day. Unsure yet of what size i will be. My surgeon has mentioned 3 implant sizes he will order in and will see whilst i am under. I fully trust his judgement Cheerleader

Last edited by misf1 on 14th December 2010, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit title)
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

BA booked for 14th Jan with Mr Mcdiarmid Empty Re: BA booked for 14th Jan with Mr Mcdiarmid

Post by jellytot1 14th December 2010, 12:21 pm

Congratulations Olivia - what time are you having your BA? - hope you enjoy your day and feel up to letting us know how it went soon. My admission time 12.30 pm next Tuesday - think I am 2nd on list!! x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

BA booked for 14th Jan with Mr Mcdiarmid Empty Re: BA booked for 14th Jan with Mr Mcdiarmid

Post by OliviaFellows 14th December 2010, 12:26 pm

Hi jellytot, i had tried to enter that comment on my calender date.
As i am new to the site and obviously a bit silly it didn't enter on the date i wanted it to, it seemed to appear here. Sorry. My date is Jan 14. I am soo excited. Good luck for next week xx
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 14th December 2010, 12:27 pm

good luck x
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by pebbles 14th December 2010, 12:30 pm

Thinking of you, loads of luck. Look forward to hearing your updates x
pebbles
pebbles
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaFellows 14th December 2010, 12:50 pm

Sorry ladies, im a bit excited and some how managed to write this here. Im actually booked for Jan 14 and was trying to enter a Calender date.
Thank you for your support though Blush
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 14th December 2010, 1:13 pm

Hi lovely, to enter a calendar date, just follow the instructions following:-

Click on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to get to the calendar section, read the sticky topic "TO ENSURE YOUR DATE GETS ADDED..." posted by Nads and then create a new message with the required information - and hey presto, one of the moderators will add your date to the calendar. xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 14th December 2010, 3:37 pm

Congrats on booking hun, xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 14th December 2010, 7:16 pm

hey hun, congrats, he was my surgeon too :good:
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th December 2010, 7:19 pm

I've edited the title for you hun, to avoid any confusion. Congrats on booking your op
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 15th December 2010, 8:03 pm

Hey hun congrats on booking your ba!! I'm booked in with him too on the 28th Jan, what hospital are you having it done in? I'm leaving it up to him too, went back for a 2nd consultation yesterday and feel so much better, he's ordered 3 sizes in for me, but I trust completely I'll get the look I want! x hope it all goes well for you!! xx
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaFellows 16th December 2010, 5:13 pm

Hi girls,
Carol thanks for the info xxx I will do this later when my little people arent fighting for my attention xx
Wow Fluffy good result, i was going to go to Plymouth but i'm only 20 minutes from Duchy so it's really handy x
Misf1.....Thanks so much xxx
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaFellows 16th December 2010, 5:28 pm

Hoojihayley.. hi wow he's ordered three for me too. My right boob is slightly smaller so he said he will look when i'm under. I am at Duchy, but my best friend went with him two years ago at Nuffield and she said it was fantastic. I had my consultation at Duchy last week and it was very clean and the staff were all friendly.
I am wondering what size i will be in the end as we have the three sizes. I cant remember for sure of the first size he said, but there was 450, 485 and 520 mentioned i think. Im only 5"3 and 8stone5. so i thought sounds big!!! I'm not worried though as i trust him too. James did say i had a broad base of the breast so there must be space to fill lol. I have had three sons too so i will be having overs!! My friend had 450 in both and she is now an "E"cup.
Very excited and i think it will fly as Christmas and New Year are in the middle of our waiting timexxxx Good Luck
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th December 2010, 5:29 pm

Congrats on booking your op hun.......new year....new boobies, how fab. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 16th December 2010, 5:30 pm

LOL Olivia - yes, they can be very demanding for attention at times, but we wouldn't have it any other way really.
Congrats on getting your date though - not long to go now - Yay!!!
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 16th December 2010, 7:08 pm

I'm at the Duchy too! Yeah I know what you mean, seems like it's ages away at the moment, but Christmas and New Year will take up so much of our time, it'll be here before we know it!!!!!!!!! x
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaFellows 16th December 2010, 9:45 pm

Or rather they will lol !!!! boobsign
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaFellows 16th December 2010, 9:48 pm

Thanks Alfie, its also my Birthday the same week as my op. So it is Birthday Boobs too Cheerleader
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullatlast 22nd December 2010, 4:27 pm

Hi there,
congratulations on booking. I am booked in 4 days after you and funnily enough its my birthday the same week as my op as well. Think we will be very happy Capricorns. I also have 3 children so have a bit of space to fill and again he is ordering 3 sizes in for me. Have told him I would like a nice D cup (was a full C prior to breast feeding). I am ubber excited.
Would be lovely to hear how you get on.

Have a great xmas.
Fullatlast
Fullatlast
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaFellows 22nd December 2010, 4:52 pm

Hi Not Happy, yes we will be happy Capricorns. I just got in from work and found my Hospital info. I am being admitted at 8am yeay.
Will keep you posted xxx
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fullatlast 22nd December 2010, 5:12 pm

Oh cool, I bet it must feel so real now.
Are you having in front or behind the muscle?, he is going in front for me as I have a lot of wasted skin just sitting there :o). As long as you cant see or feel them then I will be happy (and I also want a D cup)

An 8am booking will be brilliant, although i'm sure I wont sleep at all the night before anyway xxx
Fullatlast
Fullatlast
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaFellows 23rd December 2010, 8:55 pm

I'm having overs too. Your right about not sleeping, it's all i think about at the moment...worried they will be too small or so big i will look like boobs on a stick lol etc the list goes on.

He booked me in early as i'm a day case, so that is greatxx
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 23rd December 2010, 9:02 pm

Yes, it's nice to be in early Olivia - they originally told me that I was the 2nd on the list, but I had not eaten after around 8pm on the evening before and only had a cup of tea at around 10 pm. However, the person who should have been in before me must have had something which made them delay her operation (she might have possibly eaten or drank something in the prohibited period before) so they moved me up 3 hours, so I was the first in. I would have dreaded the wait otherwise. Not long to wait now hun.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaFellows 23rd December 2010, 9:13 pm

It all feels surreal, something i have wanted for years, but had never had a GA or even a stitch. So i felt that my fear of it all overpowered my vanity and insecurity.
When i had my third son 21 months ago he was breach and had a section, also had two miscarriages previous to him and with the second one i had to have a GA. So now i know i don't have a nasty reaction the anesthetic i feel its time for me. It has all happened to quick. Five weeks from consult to surgery dance
Like you though don't think i could cope with waiting till alter in the day xx
OliviaFellows
OliviaFellows
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 24th December 2010, 11:05 am

OliviaFellows wrote:He booked me in early as i'm a day case, so that is greatxx

Have you got your admission time already? Hopefully I'll get mine in a couple of weeks then as I'm 2 weeks later than you and a day case too!!!
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next