Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies

+13
saralou86
kdeee
JellyBaby
Amy_Haifa
B'sboobs
AB05
emilyhx
Lacey24
LuciaH
maddimoo
Duchess13
MrsCheese
COOKIE
17 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

March Buddies  - Page 9 Empty Re: March Buddies

Post by LuciaH 25th March 2014, 1:13 pm

So glad it is not an infection hun, that's very positive.  Hope the reaction to the stitches clears up soon.  

Hoe are you feeling about the shape now? did you manage to have a look at my pics?  xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 25th March 2014, 1:21 pm

I did, thanks so much! I did message you so please don't think I was being rude!
Yours look amazing! Definitely better than mine at this stage. Still not loving them. Hope they get better with time. 

How are yours doing ? I saw you got measured. Amazing size! I haven't done that yet. Was planning on being measured next week.
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 25th March 2014, 1:26 pm

I didn't receive a message, but that could be because your a new to the site and you won't be able to private message out yet until you have more posts. The message will probably be sitting in your out box. 

Yours will change, they go through so many changes until they finally settle down. Just try to ignore them for a little while. I was becoming a bit obsessed about my swelling and shapes for a bit but I now forget about it and try to keep telling myself that this is not the final shape and size.  

I popped to get measured as my Macom was making my skin so sore and didnt really know what size bra to buy as a replacment.  I was soooo shocked when she said GG!! When you got o get measured make sure you tell them that you have had your boobs done recently to they are aware. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 25th March 2014, 1:45 pm

Aah, ok. That makes sense about the message. 

I'm completely obsessive and the least patient person! Perhaps I'm not a prime candidate for this procedure. Lol.
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 25th March 2014, 1:50 pm

Lol, I am the same, I am so impatient and obsessive about things too, but with this we have to be patient and try not to worry.  All will be ok and your boobs will be amazing! xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 25th March 2014, 2:00 pm

Thanks hun x
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sassychick4401 28th March 2014, 1:20 pm

Hi Girls!! How is everyone progressing. I have been soo lucky with mine i really have. They have settled down really nicely and can stop wearing my band 2 weeks post op (i am now 10 days post op) Dressing have been taken off 3 days and incisions look fab very neat and tidy, and only one bruise on the right incision. Right breast is still a little more swollen though so looks a little bigger but only i seem to be able to notice this. Its fine though not worried even if it stays like that to be honest. I can finally do things now for my children and surprisingly loving being able to do some housework lol. Two things have been a right pain though since having my breast surgery and those are being constipated for 6 days!!! Eeek that was terrible, luckily all is fine with that issue now. And the second which is still a nuisance is this horrible BLOATING!!! OMG i look like i am 6 months pregnant, can only wear leggings and no nice tops yet as it shows through. Its getting a little better but just want it to go now " ( None tells you about this side effect. Nurse says it will go down suddenly one day, can last up to 3 weeks though unfortunately. Anyone else had a problem with this bloating???
Sorry to write an essay just got carried away lol. Hope everyone is doing good " )
sassychick4401
sassychick4401
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 28th March 2014, 2:17 pm

So glad everything is going so well for you! Brilliant news.  And it should only get better from now. 
Yes, I was bloated for a few weeks. Went down quite gradually but it does go. 
All the best x
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 28th March 2014, 2:54 pm

So pleased for you Sassy, and so happy for you that you get to take your band off soon, I wish I could. 

The boating will settle down hun, just give it time, it seems to be quite normal along with the constipation after the GA due to the GA and the codeine etc.  

You need to update your avi babe. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 1st April 2014, 8:41 pm

Saw my surgeon today for my 4 week check up and everything seems fine. I had 2 split stitches hanging out of the wounds which he removed and any trace of the previous infection scare are gone. I'm now allowed to resume "all normal activity". 
I cant wear underwires for another 4 weeks. 
I went to be fitted today and I'm currently coming up an E cup but I don't think they look big enough for that ! 
Looking forward to them dropping into place so I know what  I'm left with.
Just looking forward to getting back to weight lifting and exercising but I apparently can't do any heavy lifting for another 3 months which is killing me. The price we pay, I guess.
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 7th April 2014, 9:03 am

It's three week since my op today and I have got to take my tapes off and change them. I don't know if I'm excited or nervous. Can't wait to see the incisions, hope they look ok. I'm just paranoid as most things have gone right so far - so I am preparing myself. I'm going to do it after work tonight. I will keep you posted and update my picturetrail if I like what I see! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek

Xxx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 7th April 2014, 10:55 am

All the best. I'm sure everything is perfect x
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 8th April 2014, 9:26 am

jolenecsteele wrote:Saw my surgeon today for my 4 week check up and everything seems fine. I had 2 split stitches hanging out of the wounds which he removed and any trace of the previous infection scare are gone. I'm now allowed to resume "all normal activity". 
I cant wear underwires for another 4 weeks. 
I went to be fitted today and I'm currently coming up an E cup but I don't think they look big enough for that ! 
Looking forward to them dropping into place so I know what  I'm left with.
Just looking forward to getting back to weight lifting and exercising but I apparently can't do any heavy lifting for another 3 months which is killing me. The price we pay, I guess.
So glad your check up went well hun and glad the infection has cleared up.  

Just remember when it comes to sizes that we will tent to measure bigger than natural boobs due to a natural boobs being squishy and can mould into a bra where our boobs are what they are so will measure bigger than they look.  I am measuring a GG but I certainly don't look like a GG!

You just need to be patient for your exercise babe, it will come soon enough. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9