Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies

+13
saralou86
kdeee
JellyBaby
Amy_Haifa
B'sboobs
AB05
emilyhx
Lacey24
LuciaH
maddimoo
Duchess13
MrsCheese
COOKIE
17 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

March Buddies  - Page 8 Empty Re: March Buddies

Post by sassychick4401 19th March 2014, 5:49 am

Hi everyone!! I am now 1 day post op. Ferling really good :-D not in loads of pain. Just a bit of tightness. Similar to the fullness of when your producing breast milk. I had 380cc I my right and 410 in my left. Love them already!! :-D sooo happy with dr payne he is fab lovely man. I have been well looked after also. I will be going home soon. Xx
sassychick4401
sassychick4401
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 19th March 2014, 6:35 am

Congratulations sassy!!
Happy healing x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 19th March 2014, 8:09 am

So glad you are happy Hun. He really is a lovely man and I am glad you were looked after well. Have a safe journey home sweetie. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by JellyBaby 19th March 2014, 9:29 pm

Whoo congrats on your new boobies sassychick! Enjoy the next few days of chilling out and relaxing! x
JellyBaby
JellyBaby
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 19th March 2014, 9:32 pm

Happy healing xx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th March 2014, 4:28 pm

How is everyone doing today? Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maddimoo 20th March 2014, 5:09 pm

Hi lucia, in a word BORED!!!!! fed up of being an invalid now. How u feelung now? xx
maddimoo
maddimoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by maddimoo 20th March 2014, 5:10 pm

Hi lucia, in a word BORED!!!!! fed up of being an invalid now. How u feelung now? xx
maddimoo
maddimoo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacey24 20th March 2014, 5:17 pm

Hey girls how are your healings going I'm feeling really good even though I thought I had gone back to pressure on my chest like I first had opened my eyes (was having lil nap ) to find my cat a sleep on my chest was funny as nearly had heart attack but been shopping with the oh went to my friends she had lil feel of my new boobies lol I wanted to start a picture trail but my oh is against it and it kinda caused a bit of a tiff but he thinking bout it
Lacey24
Lacey24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 20th March 2014, 5:26 pm

maddimoo wrote:Hi lucia, in a word BORED!!!!! fed up of being an invalid now. How u feelung now? xx
Oh hun, it drove me a little crazy too when I couldn't do much. It won't be for too long. I am not too bad, on day 13 now and I am back to work and pretty much back to normal. I have been suffering sore skin on my boobs but think it was down to my macom and being in it 24/7 so I bought some m&s high impact sports bras and wearing one during the day seems to have stopped the sore skin, still wear the macom for bed though. Swelling is doing my head in at the moment too, but I know it will go soon. Xx
Lacey24 wrote:Hey girls how are your healings going I'm feeling really good even though I thought I had gone back to pressure on my chest like I first had opened my eyes (was having lil nap ) to find my cat a sleep on my chest was funny as nearly had heart attack but been shopping with the oh went to my friends she had lil feel of my new boobies lol I wanted to start a picture trail but my oh is against it and it kinda caused a bit of a tiff but he thinking bout it
Lol with your cat sleeping on your chest! 

Glad you managed to get out shopping for a bit and to see your friend. 

Don't worry about doing a picture trail if it going to upset him, but make sure you take photos of your journey for your own record Hun as it will be great to be able to look back on them and see the journey that you took. I have taken pics everyday so far and already I can see a difference from day 1 and see how much they changed shape and the swelling etc. it is good to keep the pics for the future. Hopefully he will come round babe. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 21st March 2014, 2:35 pm

I'm getting bored today there's only so much day time television I can stick! I'm feeling ok just pains in my sides but frustrated I can't do my normal things like sweeping and mopping! I'll just have to eat biscuits instead. I can't stop looking at my boobs as I keep thinking they may have shrunk or disappeared when I'm not looking xx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sassychick4401 22nd March 2014, 2:05 pm

Hi everyone!! Well I am now 4 days post op and feeling much more myself. Love my new boobs. Thay have already lowered and have had minimum swelling and bruising so far. I have been very lucky. I have my post check up tuesday to have dressing changed etc. Cant wait to be able to cuddle my kids properly :-D
sassychick4401
sassychick4401
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JellyBaby 22nd March 2014, 5:28 pm

Brilliant news! Glad to hear you are doing well :) you loving the size etc? xx
JellyBaby
JellyBaby
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by sassychick4401 22nd March 2014, 6:14 pm

Thanks. Yeah love the size. Xx
sassychick4401
sassychick4401
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 22nd March 2014, 7:00 pm

Hi ladies. Only just found this thread. I'm day 16 post op. Had 350cc overs, round, textured. 
Swelling has gone down a lot and I have no pain now besides on the incisions which is still quite tender and my nipples are crazy sensitive. 
So far I'm not particularly happy with the shape. They're quite pointy and nipples are facing lower down than I would like. Some days I accept this as the healing process and other days I get really despondant that they'll always be this way. 
Hope you're all healing well xx
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 22nd March 2014, 7:03 pm

Hi Sassy, so glad your loving your new boobs and you have not have much swelling.   Not being able to cuddle the kids properly is horrid but it will get better, I can Give mine better cuddles now. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 22nd March 2014, 7:07 pm

jolenecsteele wrote:Hi ladies. Only just found this thread. I'm day 16 post op. Had 350cc overs, round, textured. 
Swelling has gone down a lot and I have no pain now besides on the incisions which is still quite tender and my nipples are crazy sensitive. 
So far I'm not particularly happy with the shape. They're quite pointy and nipples are facing lower down than I would like. Some days I accept this as the healing process and other days I get really despondant that they'll always be this way. 
Hope you're all healing well xx
Hi Hun, glad your swelling has gone down loads and your pain free now apart from your incisions. Don't worry about the shape just yet babe, you are still really early like me, they will change. I am 15 days post op and mine have been the weirdest shapes ever, including square at one point. Have you tried the breast feeding pads on your nipples to stop your bra from rubbing? My macom is driving me mad at the moment, it's making my skin really sore and I have got about 10 breast pads stuffed everywhere in it to stop it rubbing. 

Happy healing hun. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 22nd March 2014, 7:14 pm

Sorry your not feeling good about things at the moment Hun but it is a long process and you just have to be patient for the results. You have a lot of healing and changes to go through yet. Hopefully the support on this forum can help you through it all. I know waiting is easier said than done - big hugs xxx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 22nd March 2014, 7:20 pm

Thanks ladies! 
I have my sensible days and my irrational, impatient days. at my 2 week follow up the PC said that they've turned a bit "tubular". They were very mildly tubular before but a lift
Wasn't required. I'm just worried that I'm going to they're going to be tubular forever and that I won't get that lovely shape that I was hoping for. Will keep you all posted 
Oh, I have found that stretch mark cream feels gorgeous!! 
My skin is quite stretched and feels itchy and the cream really helps (not getting it on the incisions).
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 22nd March 2014, 7:27 pm

Very reassuring to know you've had odd shapes Lucia.
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 22nd March 2014, 7:56 pm

Oh Hun mine have been the strangest shapes ever and I still have loads of swelling too, and one is higher than he other. I can pm my picture trail details of you want to have a look Hun? 

Try not to get too down about them yet, as they will change so much over the next few months so what we see now is by no way the end result.  I know how you feel about the stretched skin too as mine feels quite stretched and the macom bra is making the skin really sore too so all the creams are helping me too. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 22nd March 2014, 8:01 pm

Would love to see some pictures please. Just to know I'm still normal and not alone with the shape thing!
Thank you so much.
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 22nd March 2014, 8:07 pm

I will pm you my details. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 23rd March 2014, 5:25 pm

Well I was feeling despondent already about the shape of my boobs. Then wake up this morning and see that i have an infection in the left incision. Aaaargh!! 
Managed to get an emergency prescription from
The Surgeon for some pretty nuclear anti biotics. Follow up appointment on Tuesday and now just sitting hoping for the best. 
I'm sure it'll be fine but am feeling pretty devastated and regretful about the whole experience.  seeing stars  seeing stars
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jolenecsteele 25th March 2014, 1:08 pm

Saw the surgeon today and fortunately it isn't actually an infection, but rather an adverse reaction to the internal stitches dissolving which is producing some weepy gunk, but it's not an infection. 
Phew.
jolenecsteele
jolenecsteele
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next