Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long did it take for your boobs to feel like a part of you?

+3
cakey_baby
lozzied
dbs
7 posters

Go down

How long did it take for your boobs to feel like a part of you? Empty How long did it take for your boobs to feel like a part of you?

Post by dbs 7th July 2009, 11:43 am

One concern I have about this BA is will I ever be able to exercise and it feel normal?, i.e. lifting weights and running, e.c.t, just wondering how long would you say it takes for you to feel like they have always been there.
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

How long did it take for your boobs to feel like a part of you? Empty Re: How long did it take for your boobs to feel like a part of you?

Post by lozzied 7th July 2009, 12:33 pm

.x. give it a while and you will not even notice they are there!! after about 2 weeks I felt like they had always been there, I now almost can't remember life before the new Flash they just really feel like 'mine'

With exercising and stuff I went back to the gym properly about 2 weeks ago and then a few days ago went swimming. Gym has been fine, hasn't restricted me so far with anything I've done, although I've not done weights so much yet so not sure about that one...running has been fine, just wear a good sports bra...the only time I've really noticed them and thought WOW this is a bit wierd was going swimming for the first time a few days ago..was very strange, but not painful..got used to the sensation after about half an hour even though I could still feel it. Just felt a bit kind of tighter in the chest than usual. .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

How long did it take for your boobs to feel like a part of you? Empty Re: How long did it take for your boobs to feel like a part of you?

Post by cakey_baby 7th July 2009, 12:47 pm

I mentioned this in another post yesterday, i was sat looking through some old pics from my birthday on facebook and couldnt believe how strange i looked with no boobs! i realised that my boobs just feel like me as if they have always been there, the first couple of weeks are strange then after that you dont even think about them.

I dont exercise much at all Blush but i know up until about 6/7 weeks i couldnt lift much or ached when i did a bit to much in the day mine are also starting to jiggle quiet a bit now when i run up and down the stairs so aslong as you get a good sports bra you should be fine when exercising hun.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 7th July 2009, 2:08 pm

cakey_baby wrote:I mentioned this in another post yesterday, i was sat looking through some old pics from my birthday on facebook and couldnt believe how strange i looked with no boobs! i realised that my boobs just feel like me as if they have always been there, the first couple of weeks are strange then after that you dont even think about them.

I agree! I looked back at some pics and it was like looking at another girl! I think after a few weeks you'll love them, and you'll wonder how you ever did without bigger boobs!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th July 2009, 2:39 pm

For me it was around 2-3 months before they felt normal and part of me, i think with unders it takes longer x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 7th July 2009, 3:32 pm

i think with me it was around 6-8 weeks (ish) til they felt a part of me, like they';d always been there xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by mareemy 7th July 2009, 4:21 pm

Hi. I had my BA on 4 June and now, 5 and a half weeks later, I feel absolutely back to normal. My PS advised me not to lift anything for a week, then 'light shopping' would be ok (men!) but not to do any exercise such as weights or swimming until 4 weeks, when I could do 'light exercise' until 6 weeks (time's up on Thursday - yay!)when there will be 'no restrictions'. The one aspect which I didn't like to discuss with my PS was when I could expect to resume a full sex life, so initially it was a case of taking things very cautiously (and whatever you do, don't put a lot of pressure on your boobs for the first 3 or 4 weeks either by lying boobs down without anything such as a firm pillow under your lower ribs to take some of your body's weight, or by having someone else lying on you [sorry!] as the increased pressure can cause the incisions to come apart again, I am told). I'm glad to report that things are pretty much back to normal now in that area. However, although I love my new boobs and feel great physically, the psychological aspect affected me more than the physical one - in that I had lived all my life without any boobs to speak of until my BA, and wasn't really fussed, until what little I had started to look empty and saggy, which was what made me go for it. Then suddenly, having had the op, I realised what all the fuss was about - it's so lovely having nice firm boobs which fill out a bra properly - but I think it will take a while for me to accept them as really 'me' - so far I have regarded them more as welcome aliens which have taken up residence on my chest!
Mareemy xx
mareemy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down