Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long til no discomfort/ they feel a part of u?

+4
Lauren87
rachemsi
misf1
alexandra33
8 posters

Go down

How long til no discomfort/ they feel a part of u? Empty How long til no discomfort/ they feel a part of u?

Post by alexandra33 5th October 2011, 1:26 pm

Hi girls!

So I'm 6 weeks PO and I generally feel good - no more shooting pains, numbness is subsiding, but I'm noticing that they still feel "strange" I mean, most of the time, I don't even notice them...they do feel like a part of me. But sometimes I feel the implant, or it feels uncomfortable to touch...I'm still a bit nervous of the scars too, like touching them...

I'm just wondering how long it took for it to feel, inside and outside (to the touch) like they were back to being your boobs??

Thx!!!!

How long til no discomfort/ they feel a part of u? 48411

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

How long til no discomfort/ they feel a part of u? Empty Re: How long til no discomfort/ they feel a part of u?

Post by misf1 5th October 2011, 4:21 pm

I can't really remember but at a guess 3 or 6 months
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How long til no discomfort/ they feel a part of u? Empty Re: How long til no discomfort/ they feel a part of u?

Post by alexandra33 5th October 2011, 5:26 pm

ah well, a bit longer then for me....i figured that would be basically the answer! it's so weird I just still feel a bit protective of them, although they're softening and moving - but sometimes they still feel a bit alien LOL

thx misf!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 5th October 2011, 7:45 pm

Hi hun

im nearly 3 months po now and mine still dont feel 100% right the feeling has come back underneath where it was numb before so feels a little sore. They do feel like part of me but i think its gonna take a little while longer until no little aches and pains. Hope this helps hun xxx
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 5th October 2011, 8:19 pm

I can't wait until my boobs feel like a part of me and don't ache anymore x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 6th October 2011, 12:31 pm

Yes Rach, it helps, thank you! (Although I REALLY can't wait for these aches to stop!!)

thank u

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 6th October 2011, 12:40 pm

Hey Hun I'm 3mths post op and they feel like part of me now.still wearing a support bra to bed though,1habit I can't stop! Wen can I sleep with no bra?do u know?I have no idea and forgot to ask James today!
Natty xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona1 7th October 2011, 6:13 pm

Hi Im four weeks pos op and this week im feeling so much better, swelling has gone down loads just hope they dont shrink too much more. xx Stars
sharona1
sharona1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 8th October 2011, 7:43 pm

It took me 4-5 months xx
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerb@@bs 11th October 2011, 9:40 am

...and I have all of this to come! Why do we do it to ourselves lool!!!!
biggerb@@bs
biggerb@@bs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down