Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally feel like my boobies are part of me!

+3
GucciGucci
nikitaw86
sarah90
7 posters

Go down

finally feel like my boobies are part of me! Empty finally feel like my boobies are part of me!

Post by sarah90 28th September 2011, 4:49 pm

finally feel like my boobies are part of me! 154564I am sooo happy, they feel and look so much softer and natural now and not like they're bolted on, i'm even wearing normal bras! I was really beginning to resent them... but i'm so pleased i've had them done now!

I'm just praying they don't change too much so I won't need an uplift (had to have different sizes and incisions)

What did everyone use on their scars? xoxo
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

finally feel like my boobies are part of me! Empty Re: finally feel like my boobies are part of me!

Post by nikitaw86 28th September 2011, 5:00 pm

glad ur happy with them hun!! i'm only day 3 and the feeling like they've been thrown on my chest is driving me insane just want the heaviness to go lolxx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

finally feel like my boobies are part of me! Empty Re: finally feel like my boobies are part of me!

Post by sarah90 28th September 2011, 5:14 pm

Ohhh how exciting! :) i'm sure it'll get better very very soon, hope you're recovering well hun! xoxo
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 28th September 2011, 5:16 pm

yeah just the stuck on feeling and bowel issues but feel really goodother then that xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GucciGucci 28th September 2011, 5:16 pm

Great news honey. Glad you're pleased with them! x
GucciGucci
GucciGucci
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 28th September 2011, 5:20 pm

nikitaw86 wrote:yeah just the stuck on feeling and bowel issues but feel really goodother then that xx

ohhh dear, are you taking tramadol? That made my life hell (sickness, bowel issues etc) - ended up taking cocodamol for the pain instead. xx

Thanks Gucci! finally feel like my boobies are part of me! 48411 xx
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 28th September 2011, 5:40 pm

Your avatar looks fab hun, what size bra are you in? you really did have two totally separate ops didn't you, hope you don't mind me asking did you have polands syndrome by any chance?

I'm just looking into what to put on scars myself, did a search on here, dermatix, bio oil, palmers cocoa butter came up, but personally the dermatix and bio oil are a bit pricey for me, and results can vary from person to person. Been looking at aloe vera, vit E, Tamanu oil and shea butter, think I'll try the shea butter as I've read it's the moisture and massage that makes the difference finally feel like my boobies are part of me! 267328 I have quite a few scars on my arms that were never treated and eventually faded to white over time so hence I'm not fussed about spending alot of money.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by fuzzy 28th September 2011, 6:05 pm

My friend has just had yet another op for her Scoliosis and she has recommended Boots scar serum. Believe me she's the scar expert with 25 staples in her back and 15 from her belly to nether regions! xx

She's tried everything and definitely said thats the best. xx
fuzzy
fuzzy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 28th September 2011, 6:08 pm

Fuzzy- which one? they do 2, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've always loved your avatar btw
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 28th September 2011, 6:12 pm

Sarah,

that's wonderful news!! I can't wait to get to that point myself, they do feel like a part of me at almost 5 weeks, but still feel "achy" and "sunburned boobie" feeling. I just can't wait til they soften even more and don't hurt!! (maybe only a week and a half more!!!)

good luck with all future healing!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 28th September 2011, 6:13 pm

taking co-dydramol i bought some senokot today so hoping that helps kick start things and get my 5 month pregnant belly down lol!! xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 28th September 2011, 6:24 pm

Only the cheaper one has got reviews but excellent ones at that, which is great considering it's only £6!
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 28th September 2011, 6:45 pm

sugarplum_sassie wrote:Your avatar looks fab hun, what size bra are you in? you really did have two totally separate ops didn't you, hope you don't mind me asking did you have polands syndrome by any chance?

I'm just looking into what to put on scars myself, did a search on here, dermatix, bio oil, palmers cocoa butter came up, but personally the dermatix and bio oil are a bit pricey for me, and results can vary from person to person. Been looking at aloe vera, vit E, Tamanu oil and shea butter, think I'll try the shea butter as I've read it's the moisture and massage that makes the difference finally feel like my boobies are part of me! 267328 I have quite a few scars on my arms that were never treated and eventually faded to white over time so hence I'm not fussed about spending alot of money.

Aww thanks hun :) i'm a 34e at the moment. Yeah both so different! Just had a quick google of "polands syndrome" pretty sure I don't have it as I did see my GP about my boobs, looking at google images though, that's exactly what mine looked like! I had one little perky breast & a massive droopy one - seriously looked like two different person's boobs, now they're pretty much equal - for now anyway! :)
Ooh I might have to get some shea butter! I tried bio oil but it's a bit greasy, i'd definately prefer a moisturiser! xoxo
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah90 28th September 2011, 6:56 pm

fuzzy wrote:My friend has just had yet another op for her Scoliosis and she has recommended Boots scar serum. Believe me she's the scar expert with 25 staples in her back and 15 from her belly to nether regions! xx

She's tried everything and definitely said thats the best. xx

Thanks fuzzy, do you know if it's very greasy? Love your avatar - I used to always think it was some feathers haha but i've just noticed the little kittens face, awww adore! xxx

alexandra33 wrote:Sarah,

that's wonderful news!! I can't wait
to get to that point myself, they do feel like a part of me at almost 5
weeks, but still feel "achy" and "sunburned boobie" feeling. I just
can't wait til they soften even more and don't hurt!! (maybe only a week
and a half more!!!)

good luck with all future healing!!

xxx

ali

Thanks ali! yours look fantastic in your pic! Yeah I bet it won't be long 'til you're feeling yourself again. :) good luck too hun xxx

nikitaw86 wrote:taking co-dydramol i bought some senokot today so
hoping that helps kick start things and get my 5 month pregnant belly
down lol!! xx

Oh god I had that! I've never felt so fat in my life, I seriously looked pregnant haha! xxx
sarah90
sarah90
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by meme 28th September 2011, 9:22 pm

mine feel like part of me now but are still really tender. u will be fine hun. happy healing x
meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down