Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seen surgeon, update

+8
tigertonix
greenbean1
louise28
Seashell72
mirren001
krizzooo1
KayDeeStafford
tinkerbell24
12 posters

Go down

seen surgeon, update Empty seen surgeon, update

Post by tinkerbell24 11th January 2014, 7:14 pm

hi all

so seen surgeon today and all is looking ok

I have tight skin, not a bad thing, but it is taking longer to allow my implants room to drop properly so Im in the band for another 3 weeks for now, and not to do much upper body anything til the band is off, which isnt great as my eldest fell at school yesterday and has badly damage her left ankle ligaments, so no stairs for 2 weeks and not too much walking on it so she is hopping about needing lots of help

Also to send my surgeon pics every 4 weeks and see him again in April, worse case if the implants havent dropped properly by a year, then we will discuss going over the muscle, he wants to wait this long to give my skin time to stretch and also I didnt do great under the GA last time and he is reluctant to put me back under

so yeah so so meeting with the surgeon

next count down is now 3 weeks til I get my band off, after sending the surgeon more pics, so he said that if they still feel as they do, soft wise or get softer then all is good

he gave my scars a quick scan as I said that when I have the band on I feel like they are going to burst open the pressure is unreal and he said that thats a good thing as the implants are getting forced down, but he wanted to check that everything looked ok inside

Allowed to wear a bra on occasional nights out but keep the band on all the time

no exercise til 12 weeks either, well can do light cardio aslong as it doesnt involve upper body xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

seen surgeon, update Empty Re: seen surgeon, update

Post by KayDeeStafford 11th January 2014, 7:29 pm

Hugs hun x hope the next few weeks fly by for you and get some rest from all the boobie stuff x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 11th January 2014, 7:36 pm

Hi, I was eager to get in and read your update, 3 weeks is no time at all. I am so sorry about your little girl hurting herself, I hope that things are ok caring for her etc, It is tough in any situation with kids to take things easy , let alone when they are unwell too.

Sounds good on the "scar bursting feeling " then. Get those implants down band....work your magic!

Hopefully with seeing the pics your surgeon will notice a change and all will be well soon, as it should be.

Hope you're feeling ok xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th January 2014, 7:52 pm

yeah feeling a bit bleugh tbh this journey just seems to be getting longer and longer lol but I love the fact my surgeon always gives me worst case scenario, and he has told me to read up on the twighlight option as if he needs to operate again he is very reluctant to put me under again but at the end o the day that choice comes down the me and the anethetist

so yeah it could be worse but it could be better lol

sorry to be so meh about it, might be feeling better after a sleep was a long old drive back home xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 11th January 2014, 7:55 pm

Hopefully you'll see improvement in the coming weeks! Hug  fingers crossed for you!  fingers crossed  XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Seashell72 11th January 2014, 8:02 pm

Fingers crossed the next few weeks see some positive movement from your stubborn boobies. 

Take care and hope your daughter recovers soon too. 

Xx
Seashell72
Seashell72
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 442

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 11th January 2014, 8:13 pm

Tink, just want to send my love sweetheart and again I've nothing but respect for you on how you are coping day to day with all the hard blows life keeps throwing you just now. Ok that's another hurdle crossed for now, it's full steam ahead to try focus and get excited for your holiday, stay strong Tink's, tomorrow's a new day.xxx
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 11th January 2014, 8:41 pm

Don't be sorry at all. I would be the same, you really don't need to apologise. I think you are remarkably calm and positive about it all really ... It is totally understandable how you feel. It must feel like a real uphill struggle but I am sure that your perfect boobs are somewhere at the top and you can't be far away now.

Sleep well x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by greenbean1 11th January 2014, 8:52 pm

Tink, ur so supportive to all the girls and here u are with so much going on and stuff to think about. Hope ur daughter makes a good recovery and the next few weeks sees positive changes for ur boobs. U take care, lady xxDi
greenbean1
greenbean1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDeeStafford 11th January 2014, 8:52 pm

It will all look better in the morning after some rest hun, the travel really takes it out of you. x
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th January 2014, 9:18 pm

thanks girls hope after a sleep i do feel better, think its just i was hoping for the go ahead to do more cause im struggl in the house with not being able to do much too

xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 11th January 2014, 9:43 pm

Aw tink i'm sorry to hear you're in your band for another 3 weeks.. Poor you :( However, it's great news that your surgeon says they must be dropping!! The band has it's slow but very beneficial advantages haha!!

I hope you're okay, babe!! And happy healing for your daughter! Take care xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th January 2014, 9:44 pm

its not so much the band now its just the time its all taking is starting to get to me now

poor wee Mia shes so clumsy like me lol

how are you doing xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanG92 11th January 2014, 10:18 pm

Tink I can't begin to imagine how frustrating it is for you but you've done so well through this whole ordeal :) it sounds like you're making progress though- even if it is at a slow pace. Keep your chin up hun, you've been so strong and are doing amazing! xxx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by msc2013 11th January 2014, 10:50 pm

hey Tinks .. Oh I was so hopeful for you today i couldn;t wait to get on here and see how you had got on .. oh big hugs darling .. you really are a trouper and I'm in awe of how you just are always so helpful and supportive and responsive to everyone on here despite the difficulites you have had. I'm still thinking it sounds like kind of good news maybe though ... maybe they are on the way down so you can get out of that band soon.. it must be a struggle especially trying to look after all your family and now your daughter has injured herself even harder .. get some rest .. a walk or a drive and find some beautiful scenery .. amazing what a day out with nature can do to the spirits .. big hugs x
msc2013
msc2013
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th January 2014, 10:58 pm

Tjanks girls ur all great.on here listening.away to.my moans looool

In.bed watching tv. Took some painkillers as im a bit tender after to.poking and prodding today.xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenpops 12th January 2014, 5:23 pm

Ah Tink.. Sorry to hear about your eldest. Hope she's ok..

Fx the next 3 weeks do you well and everything cross you won't need revision again!! Xx
Jenpops
Jenpops
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2014, 1:39 pm

Good and bad news then hey.... Bit crapoy that you have to continue with the band hun, but hopefully those implants will come down soon. Stubborn lil buggers lol!

Worse scenario, maybe discuss the twilight sedation? I had this for my last surgery and there's been many other women here who have it too babe and its amazing. No side effects at all, so this might be the way forward for you IF need gorgeous... But let's hope not  fingers crossed  Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 13th January 2014, 1:48 pm

mammy your back!! feeling better i hope and that your ok to be here?

LOVING the new avi!!!!

yeah so so feeling rather down in the dumps today but got loads going on other than boobs xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2014, 2:27 pm

Awwww yes, darling daughter  Hug  I'm back. 

The bra in my avi is a VERY lush little number my hubby bought me for Christmas. I feel like a million dollars wearing it, it makes me feel so special. So its my 'special avi' now haha. 

You're no newbie to this roller coaster are you gorgeous and for every down day, you'll have sooooooo many, many mother up days ahead of you Tink. I promise you that. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down