Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surgeon update for re-op

+4
mrsball
COOKIE
Kxx
LouiseR11
8 posters

Go down

Surgeon update for re-op Empty Surgeon update for re-op

Post by LouiseR11 9th January 2013, 2:03 pm

Well ladies i was early when i arrived for my appt, they took me easly told him i wasnt happy with size and he said since i wanted a nautral breast shape then the sides at the bottom need to come out...i clearly said No the size overall and the shape and the muscle distortion.

He said he wanted me to wait another 6 weeks for them to settle and in case i change my mind to liking them but he did say i needed to be happy with them and we could change them.

He ended up taking a phone cll half way through and i felt really rushed again and i just kept trying to reiterate how miserable i've been with them.

He thought the muscle distortion was quite normal with unders. He didnt go through all the options as it seemed rushed basically taking them out putting a smaller implant in but then my nipple would be too low. But i told him i wanted them up a bit ...oh im all over the place.

I went and got a bra, i dont want to spend too much money on them cos i dont want to stay this size so 32F squished in to it.still doesnt really feel like it fits right.

Im in work so im rushing while typing, just wanted to give you a quick update.

Also told me to try 34back cos the cup sizes are bigger but a 34 even on the tightest hook is always too big, but he said 32 have smaller cups and just it give it a go..to see the difference in size but i think he thought i was freaking cos the bra size sounds big but i dont ctually like how they look big. Oh goodness i really dont know at all. Im going to try and not get too annoyed and see how it goes in another 6 weeks.

Good luck tonight Kxx

xxxxxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Surgeon update for re-op Empty Re: Surgeon update for re-op

Post by Kxx 9th January 2013, 2:07 pm

Aaaaaw thanks hunni xxxx
That's fab tho that he will replace them for free with a smaller implant?
Are u gonna have unders again then?
Did he agree to an uplift then too?
It sounds like it wasn't a perfect appointment bt it does sound like you have some positive info. Xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th January 2013, 2:12 pm

Give it the 6 weeks your surgeon has request Louise.. No disrespect to your surgeon but i think he's talking out of his backside suggesting a larger back has larger cups! You can get a larger cup in the same back that 'fits' you if that's what you need.

When you go back after 6 weeks babe, explain to your surgeon that you felt rushed and a little ignored due to him taking calls during your consultation and would like this time for your surgeon to 'listen' to you. Don't be afraid to say how you feel Louise, your surgeon was rude and needs to know you actually have paid for his time!

The when you go back write everything down as well as taking someone with you for support. If you're feeling rushed, do tell your surgeon and explain your upset and that you need his time and attention to listen to what you're saying.

Hopefully things will change for the better Louise, but if not, you make your unhappiness of the result you have very clear and don't leave until you feel your surgeon has taken you seriously lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 9th January 2013, 2:22 pm

If you go down in the back you go up in the cup and I cyianly don't think your a 32f I'd say more a g, ESP in a 32back.

Xx sorry to hear you had a bit of a rubbish consulation , at least it's been noted you're not happy and he's said you need to be so hopefully in 6 weeks you'll get a bit further if a re op is what you want x
And again your surgeon seems wrong in saying to have a natural shape you need ataonamicla as even round implants eventually fall into a 'natural shape given its the right size and projection?! X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 9th January 2013, 2:31 pm

Oh gosh :( I would wait the 6 weeks and go back bang on 6 weeks.

I also think he's talking out his rear regarding bra sizes... The back gives the support.. If you wear a 32E you're the equivalent to a 34DD.. He's a surgeon not a bra fitter lol

It really is hard to tell them how you feel. Can you follow up in a letter so you know it's in writing on your file.. Outline all your concerns Etc
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by vickeysmith 9th January 2013, 3:30 pm

sorry to hear he rushed you, i think you have to wait the 6 weeks just as protocall but if i were you i would'nt leave the room at your next appointment until your happy that they've actually listened to you and respect your decision to have your size ajusted. it is not fair that they fob you off when your not happy. you need your surgeonscomplete attention. its harder to do these things than for someone else to say them i know so best of luck x x
vickeysmith
vickeysmith
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 9th January 2013, 4:19 pm

Sorry your not feeling any better about everything. Fingers crossed you end up loving them and if not hopefully he gets you sorted so your happy. I don't think you look a 32f either xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 9th January 2013, 5:27 pm

Sorry it wasn't the appointment that you hoped it would be =[ i completely agree with Cookie tho that you need to tell the surgeon to pull his thumb out and sort this out and that you found him rude to take calls during "your" time! I'm sure you will get all of this sorted tho hun x x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 9th January 2013, 8:14 pm

Thanks ladies for all your support.
Kxx he didnt talk about money side of things but i presume i will probably have to pay something just hopefully not too much.
I agree with the bra thing it made no sense to me at all either, i need the 32 for support in my back, so there is no point me even trying the 34 as it rides up the back. I've got a 32f on now and the wires are sticking into the inner parts of my boobs, i tried loads on and couldnt get a good fit. I think i'll wear my sports bra until i find something else.
I feel a little better that he is saying we can fix it 'somehow'. He said the smaller but my nipples would drop even lower...that i feel shouldnt be and option as why would i want my nipples lower lol. I really think i need the smaller with a lift and i really want to try for overs but he seems pretty keen in keeping unders.
Im booked in for my next appt but im going to call tomorrow again and ask how much time is set aside for the appt because i dont want to be rushed and 10 mins is not sufficient.
Tryiny to put it out of my mind for the next wee while as i cant do anything about it.
xxxx
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 9th January 2013, 8:16 pm

Just got back, my PS has agreed to my re-op to lower both of them :) xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member