Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At breaking point :(

+3
mrsball
krizzooo1
JordanG92
7 posters

Go down

At breaking point :(  Empty At breaking point :(

Post by JordanG92 10th December 2013, 8:38 pm

Evening girls..

this isn't so much a query or anything so sorry if I've posted in the wrong place or if I shouldn't be posting about it at all but I just really needed to let off some steam.

For the past week or so I've been mega stressed- my mums in hospital with suspected appendicitis so I'm looking after my 3 siblings, the house and the animals, my boyfriend has been signed off work after having a mental breakdown and last night I had the police knocking on my door looking for my brother because he's been dealing drugs. I'm really worried about all of them and as well as this I've got assignments due in the next week or so too.

I just needed to get it off my chest more than anything because I'm so worried about everyone else that I'm stressing myself out and then I'm stressing about being stressed cos I don't wanna get ill right before my BA and just bleurgh. If I can't have surgery because I'm poorly I think I'll just cry :( bad things always happen in big chunks :( 
Sorry to rant and rave I just didn't really know what to do and wanted to get it all out more than anything xx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

At breaking point :(  Empty Re: At breaking point :(

Post by krizzooo1 10th December 2013, 8:44 pm

aaagh, Know what you mean about things happening in big chunks... and at the wrong times too!

Don't stress....as long as things are in place for your BA and for a stress free recovery!?!! Don't worry about what has NOT even happened yet, like getting ill pre BA, that won't help you hun.....
Hubby always says no point worrying over what "may" happen.

Hope all calms down for you before your day....Any friends who can be on standby to help if needed hun?

xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 10th December 2013, 8:50 pm

So sorry to read this hunny, what a stressful time for you. 

Try and remain as focused as possible for your surgery. Are you going to be able to get the help you need for after. ? 

If so try and think postive, however you are going to need help after. How old are your siblings? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 10th December 2013, 8:50 pm

Ow sweetie  Hug It always happens all at once! Im so sorry to hear you're having to deal with all this. Are your siblings old enough to help out with the house/animals at all? Sometimes its all too easy to take on all the responsibilities (im assuming youre the eldest?), especially when mom's not well. But you have to remember to be a little selfish. Not only for your boobs and health, but for your future with your assignments. Can you steal yourself away for a couple hours to study? Maybe go to a local coffee shop or library instead to escape?

Please make sure you take a breather from all of this, even if its just 10mins to take a walk round the block and clear your head. Eat well, drink plenty of water, get as much sleep as you can, when you can, and hopefully you'll be ok for your BA.

As for your brother...ship him out, might do him some good and knock some sense in him if the police catch him!

Lots of love your way, hope it all works out for the best xx
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th December 2013, 8:55 pm

You can tell us anything babe  Hug 

What a time of it you're going through with all that responsibility sat on your shoulders   there, there 

You rant away all you need here hun and lean on for any support you need on the run up to your BA. 

Of course its not in your mums best interest right now to know about her son, so you've got to deal with what the little toe rag has been up to bless your heart until your mum is well enough and what a shock this must be to you all also and you must be terrified of what the consequences might be. 

For now your boyfriends going to have to understand were your priorities lie right now and that's with your family who aren't able to care for themselves whilst your mums away (I'm presuming they're young? Teenage maybe?) And with your boyfriend being signed off I'm sure he can seek the 'support' he needs from his doc who will hopefully refer him to a mental health team and of course you can be there to listen if need be, but you can't carry his load as well hun. He needs to recognise his problems and ask for his own help.

Your mum will be being well cared for in hospital so you know she's fine. 

And we'll be here if you need a rant on the run up to your BA sweetness. Try not to get yourself too stressed. It will run you down and leave you open to viruses as you're aware, so take stock of what's on the table babe - lay focus on those that need you most and those that can help themselves.... Should help themselves..

Big hugs sweetie.  Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bgorringe 10th December 2013, 9:03 pm

So sorry to hear that Hun! But hopefully your due for some good luck now and for things to start looking brighter for you an your family! Xx
bgorringe
bgorringe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 422

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 10th December 2013, 9:08 pm

Aw babes, sending you a big cyber cuddle, you just need to get through these next few days, stay focused hun, don't worry about getting ill, x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by JordanG92 10th December 2013, 9:18 pm

Thank you all of you.. you're going to make me cry!

I am the oldest and I'm looking after my 4 yr old brother and my 12 yr old sister. She's been brilliant with helping me in the mornings because I didn't have a clue with the school run! I've just been finding it tough to juggle everything- don't know how my mum does it!! Luckily my sister is coming down over the christmas period and she's said she will look after us all which is a relief, it's just getting through the next week or so. I know my mum is in the best possible place but I still can't help worrying about her.

As for my boyfriend, I feel I have to look after him too because he hasn't got a very good relationship with his family and although he has his friends, it's a bit different for guys isn't it? With girls they can talk through everything but he doesn't want to let on the state he's in to them so I'm all he has aswell. 

I just feel like it was coming from all angles and was getting a bit snowed under- I'm shattered too which probably doesn't help :/

I've managed to get the kids in to bed now and after venting and reading all your lovely comments I'm starting to feel better already... might run myself a nice long bath (got some lush stuff for my birthday) and try and unwind. Thank you so so much again  Hug  xxx
JordanG92
JordanG92
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down