Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking down scar tissue

4 posters

Go down

Breaking down scar tissue Empty Breaking down scar tissue

Post by energy 7th September 2009, 9:05 pm

Hi all. Not been around much recently with school hols but I was wondering if anyone has any tips on breaking down scar tissue. I had a full uplift and the vertical and horizontal scars are flat and quite soft but around my nipple the line is quite hard. I vaguely remember someone posting a few months back about rolling on your front with your arms behind your back - sound even slightly familiar to anyone? I am massaging every day but so far its not doing anything. Any other ideas?
Thanks as usual
E x
energy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Breaking down scar tissue Empty Re: Breaking down scar tissue

Post by cakey_baby 8th September 2009, 10:19 pm

Im not sure who posted about it hun maybe have a check back through previous posts just in case, sorry i cant be more help hopefully someone will be along soon to give you more information.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th September 2009, 10:49 pm

Hi Energy!

I think I recall Nads responding to someone's post and the 'rolling on your front' thing...not too sure. I have never tried it. However, I think massage and vitimin e. sounds the best way that I am aware of. Have you asked your P.S. for advice? Or perhaps ak the surgeon on here Adrian Richards.

Sorry to hear you are struggling, cant be good. Hopefully someone else will be of better and more help to you.

Take care Breaking down scar tissue 259990 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nickimarie 10th September 2009, 10:19 am

Hi Hun,
I had a nipple lift and my scar is quite hard in places around the nipple. I figure it's still early days and massage twice daily (sometimes I might forget!) with rosehip oil. It's quite tender in some places especially where the scar tissue is harder.
You can also get the silicon sheets to place on them which are supposed to be good although I had some difficulty cutting them to size so you may be better with the gel.
I think aswell hun that because the skin tissue is different around the areola as it is connective with large interlacing fibres it will take a bit longer to flatten... and also the surrounding skin has been bunched up a bit to fit the round shape of the areola opposed to the vertical scars where the skin is along a line (if that makes sense!)
In time it should go but keep massaging as I think it will help break down the scar tissue even though the results will not be immediately obvious.
Hope this helps xx
nickimarie
nickimarie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by energy 10th September 2009, 11:33 am

Thanks so much for your reply. I have been using Bio oil so far but have been recommended dermatrix ??? by a friend so might give that a try with the massage. I try and massage every day but also forget sometimes - I guess it shows how far we have come as at first I had to have a peek at my boobs every 5 mins and now I forget they are there for days at a time.
E x
energy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down