Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting out with very little tissue?

+5
COOKIE
Estelle74uk
ciantwo
Princess_x
littlewellies
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Starting out with very little tissue?  Empty Starting out with very little tissue?

Post by littlewellies 24th November 2012, 7:41 pm

evening ladies

hope everyone is ok :) i'm just wondering if any girls have started with very little breast tissue and what cc you had and what that took you up to?

I'm a size 6 and very tiny (frame and boobers! lol), im not sure what size i want to go up (either large c or small d though), but i'd love to know what other girls in my position have gone for and how happy you are with your results?

now i've picked my consultations (and 99% sure which surgeon) i'm really stressing about getting the right size and not getting baby blues - would really appreciate all the advice you girls have

gem x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Starting out with very little tissue?  Empty Re: Starting out with very little tissue?

Post by Princess_x 24th November 2012, 7:50 pm

I'm size 6, very tiny and started off with nothing, I had 315 first BA and ended up 30DD, I had 495 second BA and I'm now 30FF x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Starting out with very little tissue?  Empty Re: Starting out with very little tissue?

Post by littlewellies 24th November 2012, 7:52 pm

wow!! ive spoken to a few size 6 girls now that have had between 275-325 and ended up a D - this fills me full of confidence, not sure how happy i'd be with a conservative C haha did you have unders with your first? x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ciantwo 24th November 2012, 8:02 pm

I'm a size 6, 30B and am having 280cc on tuesday, hoping for a DD but will let you know what I end up with
ciantwo
ciantwo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle74uk 24th November 2012, 9:01 pm

Hi just popped on here for a quick look and noticed your post. Im a size 6, started off 30a, first one I had 290 and ended up a 32dd, 30e, just had my second one with 410 and now a 30ff

x
Estelle74uk
Estelle74uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle74uk 24th November 2012, 9:02 pm

Sorry not sure how to edit, I meant I am a 28ff!!
Estelle74uk
Estelle74uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 24th November 2012, 9:27 pm

thank you girls, really appreciate your info, if my surgeon suggests the 270 mark now i wont be quite so dubious :) estelle did you have unders or overs? x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle74uk 24th November 2012, 9:50 pm

I had overs both time, I have little tissue as well. To be honest, like most people, even now I wish that I had gone a little bit bigger!! So if you worry about that, just go with the biggest they give you.

what have they offered?
Estelle74uk
Estelle74uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 24th November 2012, 9:53 pm

i havent got my first consultation until 17th jan, but my consultation with the surgeon i really want who practices in my home town isnt until 10th jan

i dont want them to look silly or too big but i do want to be happy with them - think im going to try and rice and tights trick on i read on here and see what kind of size i'd like ideally!

x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle74uk 24th November 2012, 9:56 pm

Yes good idea. obviously the first time you have them done, anything bigger than you have is great :) Exciting though!

x
Estelle74uk
Estelle74uk
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 24th November 2012, 10:38 pm

definitely!! think thats what i need to remember here! im going to ibiza in july do u think after 5 months they will be softened up? x
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 24th November 2012, 11:59 pm

Hiya, I had unders both times :) xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 25th November 2012, 12:21 pm

thanks, i expect to have unders, from all the before and after pics ive seen on the websites suggested on the newbies forum i think that looks better on smaller pre-ba sizes, bit worried about the recovery time though, i wanted to be back in work after a week! xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2012, 12:22 pm

What kind of work do you do hun? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 25th November 2012, 1:51 pm

im in marketing hun, just at a desk all day, really a lot of what i do can be done at home so hopefully ill be able to negotiate something!! xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2012, 1:56 pm

Hopefully you should be fine after a week then hun, but I really wouldn't commit yourself to going in. Often the week marker is a turning point for the majority of us, but for some it can take a little longer sweetness so if you can arrange for you to work from home, it would probably be best for you :thumbs: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 25th November 2012, 2:22 pm

is there anything i can be doing pre-op to help recovery? i've given up smoking and been going to the gym xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2012, 2:31 pm

It's great you've given up smoking littlewellies, that's one of the worst things you can do to hinder your healing so well done you!!!

The best thing you can do is start on a healthy diet. You can find some tips in this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely.

A good diet, plenty of fluids and as fit as you can be. That's what's going to give the best chance of recovery hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 25th November 2012, 2:33 pm

well i gave up to pay for the surgery but if it helps thats a bonus, i also had no idea you had to stop vitamins! such a good job i was directed to this forum :) haha xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2012, 2:50 pm

Yeah, no vitamins and no garlic in your food either babe. Apparently garlic acts as a blood thinner so do avoid that too. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 25th November 2012, 3:09 pm

i detest garlic i have no problem with that lol if i was prime minister i'd ban the stuff there is nothing worse than garlic breath on someone the day after they've eaten loads!!1 xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2012, 3:19 pm

Hysterical

You've no worries there then . Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewellies 3rd December 2012, 6:31 pm

tried the rice boobies last night (amazing tip!!) with 300gs and they fit nicely in a D sports bra - i thought 300 would be small that tip deffo put the cc's into perspective for me and chilled me out about having smaller implants! x

Starting out with very little tissue?  Capture
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 4th December 2012, 9:32 am

They look good, 300 is a good implant, I achieved a 30DD from a 315 first time around :) x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 4th December 2012, 9:47 am

Hi I'm also a size 6 with hardly anything at the mo between a 32a/32aa having partial unders on 11th jan. my surgeon said the min we would go is 270cc but will be between that and 300cc he will decide on the day but I trust him. I want to achieve a full c cup and I have no worries that I won't get what I want :) xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next