Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast tissue

+3
misf1
Vix85
jenniferrf1
7 posters

Go down

Breast tissue Empty Breast tissue

Post by jenniferrf1 4th May 2013, 2:01 pm

This is slightly embarrassing as i should know this but what excatly is the breast tissue and how do you know how much you have!?!
Im asking this because out of 4 surgeons i have been told unders or overs. The surgeon im going with has said overs which im happy with but i also know this is his placement preference. I was only told unders by one of the four surgeons so im still happy to go for overs but also want a bigger implant(around 365cc not 100% decided) and want to make sure that the implant isn't visable?
Should i just trust him and stop worrying?! im a 34B no children yet and slightly tuberous :(
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Breast tissue Empty Re: Breast tissue

Post by Vix85 4th May 2013, 2:19 pm

hi Jennifer, I'm a 34b now and don't have children and am going for a 375 which will hopefully take me to a dd. He recommended going over the muscle because I have enough tissue on my chest to ensure the implant isn't visible.
going under the muscle he said would not give the best result on my body.
I like you am a worrier and went back to see my surgeon again on Friday and he put my mind at rest as to the sizing. as long as he knows what result you are looking for he should be able to get you there. Any worries I would definitely speak to him. It helped me hun xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 542

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th May 2013, 2:32 pm

Breast tissue Breast10

Here is an image showing where the breast tissue is, you will need at least 2cm in the pinch test that your surgeon does at the consultation. I was a 32A before my op and had enough tissue and thick enough skin for overs. I would trust your surgeon hun. 3/4 for overs is pretty good odds that they will be best for you.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 4th May 2013, 2:39 pm

I didn't have enough breast tissue, infact I had none left at all after breast feeding so I had to have unders! I would go with whatever your surgeon said is right for you hun, you should trust him 100%!
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th May 2013, 2:55 pm

Ok thank you!!
Lisa- I will trust him lol, just got a bit worried after finding out that it was his preference to do overs so just wanted to double check that it was right for me. :)
Misf- Thank you for your advice and that picture, that helps alot! like you said 3/4 is good so i feel better now that im going for the right placement for my shape!
And vix85 a fellow worrier woo :) thank you for your help, im seeing him again on the 21st so i will just double check everything and tell him what my worrys were but after yours and the other girls advice im just going to stop worrying and let him do his thing lol :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 4th May 2013, 3:56 pm

:ok: I'm glad it's helped xx good luck for the 21St. xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 4th May 2013, 4:01 pm

Jennifer I was a 34b and had enough breast tissue for 560cc. I had 5 consultations with 5 different surgeons and they all said over. I think you should be ok? xx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 4th May 2013, 5:13 pm

Ok good! Thanks Ktwin, i think so too, just wanted to double check with you lot to see what you thought! :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 4th May 2013, 5:23 pm

Glad to help where I can now that I've been there xx
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by willows 4th May 2013, 8:11 pm

I was a 32B i had overs as surgeon said i have enough breast tissue there and overs are best if theres enough breast tissue as theyll move alot more naturally than if i had unders and i trusted his judgement and i love my boobies :)
willows
willows
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix85 5th May 2013, 6:24 am

your surgeon has done a great job for you willow, setting your trust in your surgeon will go a long way xx
Vix85
Vix85
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2013, 6:27 pm

Never trust a surgeon who only does one placement. What's right for one women is not right for all.

So if you feel confident that you're able to have overs that's fine sweetheart, as misf1 has said, do the pinch test, if you can pinch 2cm of your breast tissue you'll be fine. If not, do question your surgeon about it babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 8th May 2013, 5:19 pm

Im guessing i should be pinching above the nipple for the 2cm of breast tissue?
I can do this, but i cant sort of pull it outwards as it just slips through my fingers, 3/4 surgeons reccommended overs so im pretty happy that its a good placement for me but like i said, wanted to run it past you lot first! xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down