Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

170-200cc can you point me in the right direction?

+6
abbie
Plinkabob
kay
janeybird
tekarma
thevisionoflife
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

170-200cc can you point me in the right direction? Empty 170-200cc can you point me in the right direction?

Post by thevisionoflife 2nd March 2011, 6:28 pm

Hay Girls,

I have been told I can have 170-200cc Sized implants and that I needed to get some photos of girls with the same stats as me to help me decide.

Does anyone know what website I can use to find exact implant sizes? and the before size.

If anyone else has similar and doesn't mind sharing please let me know.

I am:
5ft 1
32a/b
8st
Size 8 - 10

Thanks! x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

170-200cc can you point me in the right direction? Empty Re: 170-200cc can you point me in the right direction?

Post by tekarma 2nd March 2011, 6:38 pm

Hiya hun, i'm almost the same size although i'm a size 0-6 & weigh 6st.

When i went for my consultation my PS said that there wasnt much of a choice in implant size as my breast width diameter is only 9.5cm. I'm having mentor anatomical shaped implants & i think we're going for the medium height hight profile (CPG 323)

Check here for the catalogues: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck hun

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

170-200cc can you point me in the right direction? Empty Re: 170-200cc can you point me in the right direction?

Post by thevisionoflife 2nd March 2011, 6:47 pm

Hay,

What cc are you having? Yes when you are smaller you don't have much of a choice, is interesting to see what you will have what with you being smaller than me.

I am going to have the Mentor Perouse Perthese Implants Low profile round.

Although it looks like they only do textured in 170cc.....

I am looking more for before and after photos with around those size implants, to see what they look like 'in'.

Thanks for the reply x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 3rd March 2011, 10:19 am

morning hun

I'm having approx 225cc & 185cc to correct slight difference & ive also got to have an uplift.

When & where you having them done sweety??

My PS showed me some pics of some ladies he'd done which were almost the same size/physique as me (1 was a marathon runner) so i could see from the pics of the ladies what i could sort of expect (we're all different ;-) )

We decided to go with the anatomical shape as he also showed me a pic of Victoria Beckham as obviously she is slight like us, she has round implants & from the pic i could see that was not the look for me.

So looking forward to our journey together ;-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 3rd March 2011, 10:58 am

Hay tekarma
I've not booked yet my 2nd consultation is the 15th march (need to update ticker!) It will be with Spire.

I found a website ages ago and you could search by implant size and before size but i cant find it now wtf

I had said how I don't want to look round at the top or like balls in socks! ahhh.. But I have slightly tubular breasts so I think the rounds are suppose to fill those out ?!? also will only be low profile. Also have to have nipple correction.

She did have some photos but said they are not like my frame so are going to get some more for the 2nd consultation, and would like me to get photos of the look I want with women the same size as me! as I had a lot of big busty ones before.

Cant seem to find them now!

Have you got a date for the op hun? Its all soooo exciting isnt it!! and somewhat confusing. Hopefully we will both be happy with the outcomes.

Good luck
xx
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 3rd March 2011, 11:11 am

Hi thevisionoflife,

I am similar in build to you - size 6, 5ft, 6 and a half stone - VERY little tissue over my breastbone scared of ols victoria beckham same as tekarma i had 260cc high profile round unders i only hav my avatar pic tho never got round to taking and uploading any 'naked' pics
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 3rd March 2011, 5:57 pm

Hi hun xx

I had 170 cc and 230 cc Low profile over the muscle and an uplift xx

I am having a reop because my areola and nipple are not central, however have some pics up if you want to see to give you an idea of the size?

PM me if you want details xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 3rd March 2011, 6:44 pm

Hay janeybird, they look good from the profile pic, thanks for the advice.

Finding it so hard to see photos of small implants.

Thank you Kay I have PM'ed you.

x

thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 3rd March 2011, 9:56 pm

I would also love to get to see some before and after pictures. I found some here but can't seem to find many more
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

https://www.facebook.com/plinkabob

Back to top Go down

Post by Plinkabob 3rd March 2011, 9:58 pm

Oooooohhh what about this
Plinkabob
Plinkabob
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

https://www.facebook.com/plinkabob

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 4th March 2011, 8:30 am

I found soem but theyre japanese, as small implants are very popular over there
bear in mind the girls are probably very small build too

185cc (anatomical)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

215cc anatomical
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th March 2011, 5:18 pm

PM'd you xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 5th March 2011, 12:09 am

Thanks girls,

I am a bit shocked with my quote i got back at the moment.

a whopping £6286.... Ouch...

Not sure if i can even afford my tiny implants now shrug

Soooooo gutted
x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 5th March 2011, 1:58 pm

abbie wrote:I found soem but theyre japanese, as small implants are very popular over there
bear in mind the girls are probably very small build too

185cc (anatomical)

215cc anatomical

Thanks for the links! I have saved some of those off.

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 7th March 2011, 11:32 am

Hi thevisionoflife,

I'm smaller than you:
4'11, 43kg, size 6, A cup (I'm from Australia tho), my PS suggested 235cc and 255cc (to correct my uneven breasts) Allergan Natrelle Inspira full profile, I'm a little worried that it would end up being a little big though and my PS is going to take in 190cc just in case. But I do trust my PS because he had mentioned that "you are a conservative girl so I'll make sure it won't be out of proportion"...I'm going to try and see again just to emphasis it!

My op is now on the 23/3 so I call tell you how it turns out after
:D

lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 7th March 2011, 11:47 am

sorry my height is 4'9 hhehe have height greed too!
lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 8th March 2011, 9:01 pm

Thanks Lisalisa,

Good luck for your op, keep us posted on how you get on!

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 8th March 2011, 9:33 pm

Hi

I`m 5 foot but a little larger sad smile 8 and half stone trying to be 8.2 ( so hard to shift so easy going on!). I was offered min 280 to 400 went for 300 just incase. I am happy but could of easily gone for the 400 boob greed i`m afraid everyone gets it not many wish they`d gone smaller. i am wearing a c cup which compaired to my aa not even holding anything just covering nips over is great but bigger would of still been fine. Go with a pic of what you hope to look like x
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 11th March 2011, 8:59 pm

Hay wend,

Just wanted to say thanks for the reply.

Yes it is hard to shift weight I am about 8stone 5 now ...whoops..... I was 7stone 8 it really seems to show when your small and put weight on! at least some of yours is boobie weight now yay!!

take care x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 11th March 2011, 9:02 pm

hiya hun didn't want to read and run but there isn't much difference in the size, i have similar stats to you and having my 3rd ba of 1300cc unders. all i can say is go for the bigger size always or you will regret it. xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 11th March 2011, 9:11 pm

wow summer 1300cc that's impressive!

Yes I am thinking going the biggest I can, its so hard to think how they might look in. I am just worried about the fake look.

Summer What size did you have for your first BA? unders or overs?

thanks hun
x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 11th March 2011, 9:16 pm

hiya hun
i had 325cc unders first and 700cc now but because they are unders/partials they still have the natural slope and too be honest look way too natural for me. having unders again so will still look natural but in a really weird way i actually like the bride of frankenstein katie price look where yoy can move the implants around lol. for your first ba yours will look big but i bet you will be wanting bigger the thing with unders you have to go bigger in stages as the muscle will only take a bit of stretching at a time. xxx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 11th March 2011, 9:26 pm

I have been told to have overs, So guessing that's why I can only have smaller ones! I will ask at the next consultation. Hopefully anything will be better than these tubular things!

I don't think I could pull the Katie Price look off! I hope not to offend by saying I am worried about looking fake, I don't want people to be able to point out at first glance that I've had one. But I think fake can look good also and maybe for my next BA you never know Shocked Better find myself a boobie man!

When is your op?

thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by summer11 11th March 2011, 9:36 pm

lol i don't get easily offended lol, if i ever get to an active member i will post some photos so you can see my hubby thinks my boobs look like keeley hazels and hers are way too natural. prob cos ive breastfed four children they naturally slope saggy lol.
my ba is on the 27th may unless the implants arrive sooner as it takes 12weeks for them to be made when you looking to have yours done and who with. xx
summer11
summer11
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 11th March 2011, 9:47 pm

You will be there soon hun!

I think I am going with spire Elaine sassoon, Just the price has shot up due to tubular breast correction ... I would have been able to afford them for April now will have to wait till July or later .... a whopping £6286 :doh: Going to try and talk to her but i doubt spire will budge.... not surprising why people do go abroad for surgery when the prices in their area are so high!

Good luck for the 27th hopefully sooner x

thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next