Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small implants...about 200cc

+4
kay
momojack
xaxa
roxanne
8 posters

Go down

small implants...about 200cc Empty small implants...about 200cc

Post by roxanne 2nd December 2011, 12:51 am

I know this is a long shot, but have any of you got any pictures to show me of small implants? If I do decide to have implants along with my lift (please read my previous post ;) ) I will be getting 210cc low profile overs, or 180cc if PS thinks it's better on day of op.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

small implants...about 200cc Empty Re: small implants...about 200cc

Post by xaxa 21st January 2012, 10:07 am

Hi roxanne, I have seen some examples of a breast lift with small implants, they get very pleasant results. I found the pictures online. However always speak to your surgeon and sometimes it helps if you show him pictures of what you want (size-wise).
In Malta and Luxembourg they use anatomical implants (teardrop shaped) to avoid the lift. Ask your surgeon if this is possible. Good luck small implants...about 200cc 48411
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 21st January 2012, 10:22 am

Thanks xaxa!

But I'm definately getting a lift, this really is the most important part of it for me, I used to have very perky boobs and want this again. I've debated the last couple of years whether to have the lift on its own or with implants. Both PSs I saw said I'd get great results with a lift alone or with implants, so the choice is mine. I'm only getting implants because I want to have a bit more volume that nature hasn't given me, and an uplift alone won't do this. If I could look a cup size bigger, two tops, I'd be very happy.

I also don't want anatomicals since I'm too neurotic about them turning over. Plus my bwd is currently quite wide, and PS plans to lift breasts and in doing so narrowing them a little so this would not be ideal with anatomicals since they have higher chances of rotating in my case.

We've discussed 180, 210 and 240cc mod profile, though atm I'm leaning towards 210cc and this is the one he recommended anyhow. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 21st January 2012, 10:48 am

Hi Roxanne, i found some pics online of smaller implants ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps you make you decision xxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 21st January 2012, 9:46 pm

I had a lift and have 170 and 230 cc's and went from a D/DD to a G xx

They cannot guarantee the end cup size xx

Just want you to be aware that you MAY end up a lot bigger than you anticipated xx (which is what happened to me) xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by starjem 21st January 2012, 10:51 pm

My friend had small and round implants about 15 years ago. They still look brand new and perky to this very day.
starjem
starjem
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 21st January 2012, 11:37 pm

I guess it's a case of having my cake and eating it. I'd like perky breasts again, but I'd also like more volume. I'd like a very natural look, and a size that could realistically have a perky look naturally. I'm also aware that if I didn't have implants my uplift would last a lifetime most probably, this was my main factor for only wanting an uplift without implants, plus the fact that I wouldn't have to go under the knife again.
So the compromise is to have the uplift but gain more volume with small implants since they weigh less than bigger ones. But it's not a compromise to me because as I said it's in line with the desired result I'm looking for. I love the look of huge boobs on other women, but it's not for me, and it's not something I've ever desired personally.

Starjem, it's reassuring to hear your friend's still pleased with hers!

Kay I'm the one who asked my PS if I could go up 240cc since he'd suggested I go with the 210cc. I'm now thinking 210cc might be better, I'll have do discuss this when I see him again. Have you got mod profile?
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by contessina 22nd January 2012, 12:05 pm

Hi

I know I've had slightly bigger at 265 but I'm happy to take pics later if it helps. I used to wear a 36B pre-op (M&S measured me this a few times over the years???) More recently I've measured 31inches but wearing a 34 but I havn't really changed in weight or dress size so maybe 36B was wrong and I really wish I could know real pre-op size.

Anyway, I think profile is relative to BWD and that for me was 9.5cm. Let me know if I can help as you've been most helpful for me :) x
contessina
contessina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 22nd January 2012, 12:26 pm

try these pics hun....

xxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd January 2012, 5:05 pm

Mine are low profile hun xx

I did NOT want to increase my size in any way shape or form, but ended up a lot bigger xx Just wanted to warn you hun xx I was told that I would lose size with the lift and gain a size with the tiny implants.......I was happy with that, but if I'm honest I have ended up a lot bigger than I would have ever chosen xx

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 22nd January 2012, 7:01 pm

Thanks for the links ladies small implants...about 200cc 48411. Contessina I'd love to see your pics once you've got them online.

Kay, I on the other hand do want to increase my size, but just not by much, one or two sizes. Both PSs I had consults with said I'm not losing any volume by getting an uplift. So the implants are adding to what I've already got. I need to think about this, it's not often I hear someone say they've gone bigger than they would have chosen. I usually hear to opposite, which is why I asked my PS if he could give me 240 instead of 210. I'm gonna see him in two and a half weeks, and I'll talk to him about it again.

I know there's no way of guaranteeing size, so this is tough xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 23rd January 2012, 1:51 pm

I think these are all really nice:

I just LOVE this one, the shape size and her figure too:

I know these are 300cc, but she's smaller than me to begin with:

Don't know what size or profile these are, but I like the size and shape:

Lovely natural look, size and shape:

These are bigger than I'd like, but I like the shape, and goes to show lower profile implants don't always look as flat as what one might imagine:

Now I hope my uplift gives me the perk I desire to have again, there's no way I'd get any of these results without an uplift. The lollipop lift I'm getting tends to give a more conical shape, exactly what I'm counting on, fingers crossed.

It's hard to find overs on American sites, they definately have a bias for unders there.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 23rd January 2012, 2:06 pm

Love the second pic with the 300cc's..perfect! :o) xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 23rd January 2012, 2:22 pm

I agree momojack, but they're anatomical unders, I'm getting round overs :/
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 23rd January 2012, 3:32 pm

Just came across this - hoping to God I come out looking this nice and natural! What do you think?
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 23rd January 2012, 4:39 pm

Yeah angellauren, I can see why you'd like results like that, I remember noticing how nice these were when I was looking at the pics. It's the same surgeon as my first photo link. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd January 2012, 9:23 pm

I didn't choose to be this big hun, I know its unusual for someone to not want an increase in size but I was a D/DD to start with xx My original PS cocked everything up xx placement, size, profile, type of uplift, stitiching.......everything xx

As long as you want to increase your size you should be fine hun xx :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 23rd January 2012, 9:50 pm

I'm only a small c so there's no doubt I really do want to increase size if I'm taking on the risks and maintenance that come with implants, and I'm worrying about 30cc difference anyhow. I should let my PS decide which is better for overall desired results anyhow. I'm just really nervous and hope to get this right, but I shouldn't drive myself crazy about it, easier said than done. I'm just scared that if things don't go as planned, I never hear the end of it from DH and I'll beat myself up for not having gone with the 'sensible' option to stay the same size and have an uplift only. This has been on my mind for the last couple of years, it's enough now.

Kay, you've been through so much. How are you at the moment? Your last PS sorted you out and you have the boobs you want and deserve I hope small implants...about 200cc 571992 xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by momojack 24th January 2012, 10:53 am

Roxanne..im a worrier too, its hard not to go over the details again and again! You are booked with a great surgeon and as long as you have some pics of the result you want to achieve (and maybe some pics of what you think would be too big on you) then i think it might be best to trust his judgement on the final decision xxxx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 24th January 2012, 1:16 pm

Thanks for your kind words momojack small implants...about 200cc 571992

I can honestly say I trust my PS 100%, that's why I chose him. I'm also aware he's tend to err on the side of caution and be on the conservative sizing side if he feels it will compromise the overall result. xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th January 2012, 7:34 pm

Aww hun xx Hug that's really nice of you to say that xx

It's been a real pain in the butt for 3 years to be honest lol xx

I'm getting there xx I'll never have fab boobs, the original person who operated put paid to that sadly xx at least my nipples are in the middle now though Stars
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down