Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is 200cc too small?

+7
angbabyxx
lindylou22
KIRSTY#
misf1
kittie
kay
Drea
11 posters

Go down

is 200cc too small? Empty is 200cc too small?

Post by Drea 28th February 2011, 7:02 pm

I'm in such muddle.
Thought i had everything organised and sorted in my own mind, after 3 consultations with my ps, but now i am thinking the size my ps choose for my frame etc is too small for what i would like in the long-term!

I'm 8 stone, and wanted 280cc but my ps said 200cc is the biggest he would give me due to breast tissue.
At the time i agreed, and all paper-work etc has been completed for my BA in April - BUT i'm really worried that i will waken up from the op. unhappy and wanting bigger boobies. sad smile

I'm so stressed out about being upset over them being too small.... help

Should i just trust my ps?
He also said if i went much bigger i would look out of proportion - but i really dont want to go through it all and still have a small cheast.
I'm excited but worried at the same time esp. having my heart set on the 280cc and now having to content myself with having the smaller implants....

Any thoughts; advice would be very much appreciated.
Thank You in advance xox
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

is 200cc too small? Empty Re: is 200cc too small?

Post by kay 28th February 2011, 7:14 pm

I think you really need to discuss this with him again sweety xx Did you have any other consults? If so, what did the other PSs' say?

I had 170 and 230 cc and I am currently a 32 G x I was a very saggy 32/34 DD pre op xx I didn't have my op to go bigger though and was advised that I would probably only be a size bigger so imagine my shock!! xx

Everyone is different you see and the same size implants on different girls will give different sizes xx What are you at the moment?

x

kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 28th February 2011, 7:16 pm

Good advice from kay. It's definitely worth seeing your PS again to discuss size and make sure you're happy with things.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th February 2011, 7:21 pm

I would make another appointment and show your PS pics of boobs you want yours to look like. What your PS thinks will suit your frame may not be what you actually want to look like. You will of course have to consider the complications with going bigger. Is your PS doing over or under the muscle?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KIRSTY# 28th February 2011, 7:30 pm

What size are you now hun? And what size do you want to end up?
At the moment I am a 34A and I said to the PS that I want to be a full C. So he said between 300-340cc unders. I have been worring if I have 300cc will I think they are to small? So I am going to try for the 340's. Its hard as I don't want to be too big but at the same time I want to be pleased with the result, its alot to go through and alot of money to end up not happy with size.
If I was you I would defenatly talk to the PS again and voice you worries. Its your body!
Good Luck. xxx
KIRSTY#
KIRSTY#
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 28th February 2011, 10:44 pm

That sounds strange hun... how tall are you, and what's your current bra size? A surgeon might say that they don't advise you going any bigger because the width of the implant would be too large...

If you have no breast tissue at all, a 200cc implant is going to look exactly as big as it looks when you hold it up against you as you have nothing to cover it! Also, if he's worried about you not having enough breast tissue to cover the implant, then maybe you should be having unders as this means the muscle covers the upper edge of the implant and gives a more natural look?! Have you tried the rice test to give a (very) rough idea of what 200cc looks like?

As the girls said, you should definitely speak to your surgeon again to find out exactly why he doesn't think you can accommodate any bigger implants. I'm 8 stone, 5ft7, my ribs are 29inches, and my breast width measurement is 11.5cm (which means my implant can't be any wider than 12cm or it'd be too wide for me), and I'm having 335cc.

You are spending lots and lots of money to have this operation, so it's imperative that you make sure you're happy with what's being done to you. If he really won't listen to you, maybe you could seek a second opinion somewhere else just to be sure?

Maybe you could post in the "ask a surgeon" section, and give them your exact measurements (height, weight, ribcage etc) and see if they think there's a chance you could go any bigger than 200cc?

Keep us posted hun, I hope you get the result you want!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 28th February 2011, 11:07 pm

Hi hun, you really need to make it clear to your PS what it is exactly you want to achieve, photos' maybe? I personally did'nt want to go much bigger, I just wanted to be 'inflated' really, you know get some substance back, especially upper pole....I did achieve the size but I probably would have liked more upper pole but hey...I'm still happy, You don't sound very sure at the moment hun so just push it a little more with your PS you're paying handsomely for this -so make it clear exactly what it is YOU want to achieve...xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 28th February 2011, 11:52 pm

Hiya Drea, the other girls are right - but we can't really give any ideas unless you give us some idea of what you are like at the moment:
Height
Weight
Dress Size
Present bra size
Rib cage size (just under your present boobs)
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 1st March 2011, 10:07 am

I'm only having 225cc & 185cc but know that i have to take what im given in a sense due to my breast width diameter. I wouldnt want to force my surgeon into a decision that could cost me problems in the future. As ive got to have an uplift aswell i feel quite happy that my boobs will look a lot better after than they do now.

Also i feel quite releived that i dont have a wider choice of implant size as i never know my own mind sometimes lol

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 1st March 2011, 10:11 am

ooh forgot to say.......my breast width diameter is only 9.5cm so you can see why i dont have much of a choice hahaaa
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 1st March 2011, 10:36 am

Thanks Girls....
You are right, i think i need to arrange another consultation with my ps.
My own fault really, as at the time i just agreed with him, as i didnt want to cause any complications or fuss.
I was just so happy about the prospect of having bigger boobies; but then coming home and now having had time to think it over, i'm totally stressed out about them being too small.

At the moment i'm a 32A. Although he measured me and said i am only a 28A....
Height 5ft 3.
Dress size 8.

I did ask at the consultation why i couldnt go any bigger, and he just said they would look silly for my frame, and would cause stretch marks if the implant is any bigger... plus he said i may be able to see the actual outline of the implant if i go any bigger. I assume this is because my breast tissue is so thin? I think he mentioned he is doing unders, and tear drop shape - again i had no choice in the implant shape. He is a lovely man and adivsed me to try the rice test, which i did, the 200cc makes me look better but deffinatly not as big as i want. Maybe i just have to settle myself and accept that this is as big as i am going to get to prevent any complications in healing afterwards.

I have already paid half of my BA and i'm booked in for my pre-op on the 22nd March.
Will the ps be pressent at my pre-op to discuss the size again? or do i need to ring and put on another appointment to speak with him. I dont want to cause him any fuss especially as he is the expert; but at the same time you girls are right it is so much money and a big procedure to waken upset. Arghhhh
I am happy with this ps but still not 100% happy with the size.

I think i'm the same as you Tek i don't know my own mind sometimes either lol and having the time to think about it and worry doesn't help. :doh: shrug

Sorry for all the questions..... i would like the exciting feeling back; instead of all this worry
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 1st March 2011, 10:42 am

Sorry LL
Where is the "ask a surgeon" section?
Perhaps if i ask there, and he/she advices the same size it will put my mind more at ease xx
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tekarma 1st March 2011, 10:55 am

correct me if im wrong but have you just had 1 consultation with your PS?

As your 1st consultation is the 1st time you & your surgeon has met, it gives your surgeon a chance to see what he can do seeing as its the 1st time he's ever seen you & all bodies are different. Most of my questions went out the window on this one.

I'm seeing my PS again in 2 weeks & hope this is the time that i can put all my questions to him as he now has an understanding of my body.

At my hospital you have to pay for your consultations but i do think as a result of that he gives me his undivided attention & was with him an hour last time.

Deffo make another appointment hun ;-)

x tek x
tekarma
tekarma
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drea 1st March 2011, 11:14 am

I have seen my PS three times now.
I guess in a strange way i feel like i am pestering him if i ask for another appointment at this late stage.
I only had to pay a set fee for consultations, and was not made aware of how many times i can see him.

You are better organised than me hun; the excitement overtook my questions/queries and its only now that my concerns have set-in - what am i like....

I will give the clinic a call and go from there xx
Drea
Drea
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 1st March 2011, 11:51 am

if youre really unsure, then maybe see someone else for a second opinion.
Some surgeons are very very conservative with their sizes. Another surgeon may be able to take you a little bigger?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 1st March 2011, 5:17 pm

Some great advice hunni xx

I think you definitely need to go back and see your PS again and a different surgeon as well to get a second opinion, EVEN if you are all booked and paid xx

Don't worry about putting them out you are paying a lot of money for this procedure you need to get it right and be confident with what you are going to end up xx

Good Luck xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 1st March 2011, 5:27 pm

Drea wrote:Sorry LL
Where is the "ask a surgeon" section? Perhaps if i ask there, and he/she advices the same size it will put my mind more at ease xx
If you just click on this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hun and create a new topic. James might ask you to send him your measurements and possibly a photo to enable him to give you a better answer - but without seeing you in person it can only be a very rough approximation.
Good luck hunnie, you need to be sure as it's a lot of money to spend and you need to be happy with the outcome Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by nicky1 2nd January 2012, 11:47 pm

go back to you ps if you not happy remember yor paying for it good luck babes
nicky1
nicky1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down