Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too big .... Now too small??

+9
Mammamia
AP1993
Franbo
Charlii
loui1981
Emmapinder1983
anneritchley
Princess_x
Jess.C x
13 posters

Go down

Too big .... Now too small??  Empty Too big .... Now too small??

Post by Jess.C x 12th November 2014, 2:56 pm

Omg I think I'm driving myself mad!! 
I first decided on 450cc/425cc but thought they would be too big so I went back to see Dr Frati and decided on 400/425 instead. 
Now I'm in two mind again!! Ffs!!! 
I'm 34a (I think) wanting to be atleast large D or DD. Want to be able to get some side boob and be able to hold up stroppy dresses/tops
What's making me so confused is as I mentioned in my previous posts I'm not telling my mum so don't want it too look like a massive difference. I'm currently wearing a (small boobs girls best friend) chicken fillets to make them look bigger (ish)  lol
I've got my pre op next week, might ask my PC to order me the bigger ones for the day too or ask if I can have a look at the implants again. I keep thinking if you go for the smaller you can always go bigger but go bigger you can't go smaller. Also worried about stretch marks?
 What do people think?
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Too big .... Now too small??  Empty Re: Too big .... Now too small??

Post by Princess_x 12th November 2014, 3:13 pm

The bigger you go, the more chance of stretch marks yes, also rippling etc. You can go bigger a second time easily or make them look bigger but you can't make boobs look smaller and going smaller is a lot more complicated op which comes with extra scarring. Bigger is not always better x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 12th November 2014, 3:14 pm

400 is a big implant, especially for a first op. I wouldn't worry x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 12th November 2014, 3:22 pm

I think you will be happy with them xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 12th November 2014, 4:46 pm

I think 400cc will be fine, what profile are you having? And are you having behind the muscle or in front? I've got the same problem as you can't pick size, the lovely ladies on here have recommended taking pictures with you to show surgeon exactly what you want, so that's what I'm doing when I see him again x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 12th November 2014, 5:15 pm

I look huge an I have 340 so 400 is a big implant.  Don't worry
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 12th November 2014, 5:33 pm

Im a little confused...do you mean 450/425 >> 425/400? Reducing them both by 25cc?

25-50cc doesn't sound like a lot, but it can be the difference in a cup size. I wouldn't ever say bigger better, but would you rather wake up with them too small or too big? 400 is a large implant, I think you'd definitely hit at least a DD.

Can I ask why you're not telling your mom? And why it would be an issue? Mine are barely noticeable under clothes because I used to pad out...but sooner or later it will be obvious. Assuming you have a relationship with you mom, Id maybe tell her yourself, rather than have her find out 2nd hand (and they will), as it could cause more trouble than its worth (saying from experience here, though mine was that I hadn't gotten round to it yet).
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 12th November 2014, 6:28 pm

I told my mum and she is fine, but some people just fire back with negative comment. Like oooo you silly girl what do you want to do that for!! It's quiet annoying . But going back to size do you trust your surgeon? Ask him and tell him how you feel xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 12th November 2014, 6:35 pm

I forgot to add, that you need to get a size that you are happy with and not worry about other people all be it your mum. It's a body altering op and it should be something that's right. Get the size you want and not a size so you can hide the fact that you have had a BA .
I hope that didn't come across blunt. Good luck with what ever you choose but remember your body your boobs and you need to be happy with them. 
Xxxxxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Franbo 12th November 2014, 7:23 pm

The best piece of advice I was given was if you're choosing between two sizes then go for the bigger one! Few people feel miserable because they went bigger rather than smaller. I appreciate though you could go bigger if you had them done again in the future.

I had 415's, have ended up a 30FF/G, and they're not that noticeable in terms of people just think they are mine if that makes sense. They do suit my frame though so that may make a difference.

I trusted my instincts, go with what you want rather then what you think you should have. make yourself happy first and foremost.
Franbo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by AP1993 12th November 2014, 7:44 pm

I get so confused when everyone talks about weights! The all seem so different! My friend had 340cc and she asked for a DD and I think there big! They definitely look big! But she only had hers done a week ago so once the swelling goes down hers will drop and shrink a bit! She's dreading that because she loves them how they are now haha! I'd just find celebrities or pictures that you want to aim for instead of size! That's now in decided! Blake Lively's are the ones for me haha! Xx
AP1993
AP1993
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 12th November 2014, 7:59 pm

My surgeon took printed goal photos into theatre with 3 implants sizes and said he'd try each one and see which looked best!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess.C x 12th November 2014, 8:06 pm

Sorry I'm odd sized so I'd either have 400cc/425cc or 450cc/425cc. I can't tell my mum yet it's not the right time, one of my brothers had cancer two years ago and in the last few weeks my other brother is now showing signs. I can't put the stress and worry of my BA on her as well. I've taken pictures in before I think boob greed has come early! Xx
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 12th November 2014, 9:16 pm

If you're already worried about boob greed go bigger! So long as your surgeon is happy with the bigger option go for it!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by MI55NP 12th November 2014, 9:27 pm

I drove myself crazy over sizes! I was undecided on a 700 and 800 , I have 3 close friends who have had surgery and they wish they had gone bigger. They got used to the swollen size and was gutted when they went down. Have you done the rice test? I'd recommend making up 2 lots with the 2 sizes you want in tights and wear them in your bra. Xx
MI55NP
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 12th November 2014, 9:48 pm

Bigger is not always best
I've a friend who had 265 and is E /F !!!!! Im an e with just 380.
Your mum will notice!

I remember being in your shoes. ..its a tough decision so best wishes x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess.C x 12th November 2014, 9:52 pm

My surgeon actually recommend the larger size first in the one who changed the size. Yeah I tried the rice test, I actually thought them smaller ones were quiet small!!! I'm ging next week for my pre op so il discuss this with my PC xx
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th November 2014, 9:52 am

Go back to see your surgeon again & take pics with you, discuss your desired result again & see if he can take both sizes into theatre. That way with your pics & discussing the look you are after you can let him decide from there which size is best implant for your desired result. They use disposable sizers not the actual implants when trying various sizes out in theatre so shouldn't be any extra cost issues. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by :DboobsDD 13th November 2014, 11:45 am

I had 450 hp with frati on Saturday I'm now 6 days post op bandages are off this evening. I started off as small b x not sure what size Iam know hoping I have an idea later after seeing the nurse x I'm couldn't be more pleased with the shape frati has done an amazing job x I wanted a full dd look :0 so so so exciting for my final result to show xx now I'm going to read all the above posts properly got a bit excited and wrote this before reading through properly excited for you xx have you decided finally on A size ?x frati wouldn't let me to any bigger ( tho i didn't really push) could be happier at the min kinda hoping my swelling has gone Haha I'm only 6 days post op I wanted to come out of surgery a big bigger then I wanted rather than smaller I went with the what I thought was the biggest for me for cleveage and side boob like you :D I can tell I defiantly have that already :) will post more pics later after bandages are off x where yuh having yours done ? I was at fitzroy in London x
:DboobsDD
:DboobsDD
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down