Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too small- how soon can you have a re-op?

+4
rosygirl90
alexandra33
FLOWER11
jayneymarie
8 posters

Go down

Too small- how soon can you have a re-op? Empty Too small- how soon can you have a re-op?

Post by jayneymarie 10th January 2012, 9:44 pm

Had my BA on 16 th Dec. 265 high profile overs. Swelling has now gone down and boobs feeling soft but way to small. Fitting in a 32c sports bra! Was a 32b before op. Raised my concerns over implant size pre- op but surgeon said that I would be at least a d. Had 11 cm bwd and 30 inch under ribs. Could I have gone bigger do you think? and how soon could I have a re-op? Feel I have spent 4k for one cup size and still need a padded bra!
Thanks girls
jayneymarie
jayneymarie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Too small- how soon can you have a re-op? Empty Re: Too small- how soon can you have a re-op?

Post by FLOWER11 10th January 2012, 9:46 pm

Jay did u get mulitple consults w different doctors? I know that I also feel the same way n now having a re-op but not only due to size but for other little corrections i need but definatly have boob greed and going up one size
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Too small- how soon can you have a re-op? Empty Re: Too small- how soon can you have a re-op?

Post by FLOWER11 10th January 2012, 9:52 pm

plus ur still very early in ur recovery u do fluff and seem to get a little bigger with time...hang in there doll Too small- how soon can you have a re-op? 48411
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 11th January 2012, 1:01 pm

The HP should have given you a fuller look, but I've noticed that you always "look" smaller than you measure (no one believes I'm a DD/DDD, but that's what I measure!)
That being said, 265 isn't a very large implant, I think it's roughly 150/175cc per cup size, so that probably made you a full C/Small D. It all depends on what you told your PS - did you bring in pictures of what you wanted to look like?
This could also be a case of booby greed LOL (no offense, a lot of us have it - I did!!) I'd go with Flower's suggestion and wait a bit, you're still early days. After you drop and fluff, you may fill out a D, and then you're set!
Go to your PS and voice your concerns though, he may have some advice for you - maybe you were very tiny and he didn't want to put too large an implant in!

Good luck hunni!! Too small- how soon can you have a re-op? 571992
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 11th January 2012, 2:53 pm

i had 280cc and still feel smal,i wear padded bras but i look so much better than before :) if i had to have a re op tho would def get bigger xx maybe look at your post op pics,maybe make you feel better to how you look now?xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by Laulauxx 11th January 2012, 7:27 pm

Hey girls, im 3 1/2 weeks post op. Had mine 17 dec and had 380 high profile overs! I suffered a small hematoma and had large swelling, now thts gone and iv dropped on one side and other is catching up i feel im to small and expected bigger!!! I was 32b went to a 32e shrunk to a 32dd and now im pushin a 32d which for £4000 i feel iv not got wat i wanted put of surgery! Im kinda gutted and cant wait to c my nurse on the 31st jan, iv heard 6 months is a okay time to do a reop is this true, i kno how ur feeling jayneymarie, xx
Laulauxx
Laulauxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th January 2012, 7:54 pm

They will re op after 6 months although they won't re op for free because of size. You may find after 6 months that you have dropped and fluffed and you are happier with you size
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jayneymarie 12th January 2012, 10:03 am

Thanks Girls.
I am seeing the surgeon on Monday so will raise my concerns!
Just feel at the moment that I will still need padding to get the look I want. Also I have a large gap (i can fit 4 fingers between them). Maybe a wider implant will help with this. I think ps did not want to go over BWD which was 11cm so this limited my size somewhat. I did say pre-op I did not think they would be big enough. Wish now I had pushed more on this.
I was looking at going up to around 335-345cc but width of implants is 11.7-12cm so over my BWD. Not sure how far over BWD you can go. Will see what he says on Monday!
jayneymarie
jayneymarie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th January 2012, 10:25 am

You can go 1cm over your bwd if your skin can take it. I had a large gap until 6 months post op when they were soft and bouncy and nearly dropped
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th January 2012, 12:27 pm

...hey babe. My PS needs to go over my base width diameter (12.5cm / 29.5" ribcage) to narrow my wide gap too... so I will prob get around 14cm implants. He has recommended 500cc Mod Plus or I can go HP 600cc Allergan or similar width ones in other profiles if I want. I am getting full unders so about 50cc is lost visually apparently. But if it's physically possible to give me that then you can surely get larger than 265cc HP overs! A mod plus would be wider if you want to narrow the gap and keep a lower cc amount. But if you like the HP 'profile' you would need wider ones (and higher cc) to accommodate the gap I would have thought?! :flowers: Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th January 2012, 12:29 pm

i'm very happy with my boobs, but still have boob greed!! Now wondering if i should have gone bigger too.... but am just soooooo grateful they look a million times better than before!!

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by jayneymarie 16th January 2012, 5:13 pm

Well been for my follow up and raised my concerns with the Surgeon. He will not go over BWD, even though I have a 4 finger gap.
As my BWD was 11cm, 265CC was all I could have. Anyone gone over BWD or know any surgeons who are happy to go over BWD?? I had Allergan Inspira but wondering if any other implants would give me more volume.
Thanks
jayneymarie
jayneymarie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th January 2012, 5:40 pm

What profile implants did you have hun?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jayneymarie 16th January 2012, 5:58 pm

I had the high profile. The 265cc are 11cm and 4.6 projection. Just thought a 12cm implant may help to close the gap and would be bigger cc's. Happy with the projection but will need one hell of a bra to get a cleavage!!
My surgeon would not go over BWD at all, so am looking at getting a second opinion as not happy to leave them as they are! I know I will need to wait 6 months but would like to know if it is possible and stop me thinking about it!
jayneymarie
jayneymarie
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 16th January 2012, 6:49 pm

It really is down to your skin and breast tissue whether they can go over the bwd. It may just take a bit of time for them to come closer together.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down