Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They seem small!!

+6
misf1
Kayleigh_0x
barbiecon
gerryberry
Rach26
Natty29
10 posters

Go down

They seem small!! Empty They seem small!!

Post by Natty29 25th July 2011, 11:54 am

I had 520 overs going from a 34c to a 34f sports bra nearly 4weeks ago now and 2 me they don't seem big at all.I was expecting my boobs 2 be real big but they just look like I've got my old padded bra back on.I'm feeling a bit down about them but my dr said I cudnt have gone any bigger.I paid just over 4000 pound for my implants and I'm stressing that I've wasted the money!!!is this booby blues and do u think I will get over this feeling? :(
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

They seem small!! Empty Re: They seem small!!

Post by Rach26 25th July 2011, 11:59 am

Hi hun.

I think it is quite common for enhanced boobs to look smaller than they measure. Please try not to be down. If you have got the biggest implants possible for your body it would have been really silly to try and go any bigger. I'm sure once they have dropped/fluffed they will look much better to you.

Oh, and I notice you had James. I'm having him in 3 weeks at the Cheltenham Nuffield. What was the day of the op like?? I'm starting to get nervous! xx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 25th July 2011, 12:09 pm

He was fab he's a great guy and will really look after you.the hospital was gud to the staff make u feel at ease.I was a nervous wreck but after I talked 2james and the other staff I was real excited. I think I'm just being silly I'm sure once I start wearing proper bras I will feel better and more feminine.I hope ur day(s) go well xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by gerryberry 25th July 2011, 1:18 pm

Hiya,

I'm 5 weeks post op tomorrow and I felt just the same! I went from a 34B to a 34DD after a 460 over! They told me that was a very large implant and that was as big as I could have. I was expecting to be more like an E/F cup. Having said all that now that I am nearly ready to go back toa normal bra I think they are going to be enough! I had a dress on for a party last weekend and no bra,they looked amazing and just right for my size! Hope you start to feel better about them soon hun x
gerryberry
gerryberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 25th July 2011, 1:24 pm

Hey hun i no Exacly how u feel im 8 days post op i had 410 overs taking me from A - DD naked they look massive but in my sports bra and top they just look like im wearing my old bra!! im going through exacly the same as you i think i have boobie blues! xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh_0x 25th July 2011, 2:35 pm

Hiya,

Im 2 weeks post op and I went from a b - a double d/e. I have no idea what this cc thing means tho? He told mehe would put 380g in??? :S confused!! Anyways, im not happy with mine either hun! They look sooooo small n have to wear padded bras to give them a good push up, didnt think id have to do that again :( im wearing a e bra and a f sports bra but they dnt look that big at all!!! :( grrrr! xx
Kayleigh_0x
Kayleigh_0x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 25th July 2011, 2:42 pm

kay - the gram and cc things the same :) lol i was going to have 380 but at last min we changed to 410. yours look really big in ur piccy. but mine are the same in a bikini or naked isnt it weird how we pin everything on cup sizes! i cant wait til i can wear a propa bra insted of this ugly sprts bra lol !! xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh_0x 25th July 2011, 2:49 pm

Ooohh ok, thanks :) ahhh wish i bloody had 410 lol! I really shudda researched more before I had them done! How long u had urs for and what size are you? So if i fit a E bra fine does that mean Im a E? lol! If i get measured and they say im less than a DD im gonna be sooo upset n go n kick that surgeons butt!!!! haha xx
Kayleigh_0x
Kayleigh_0x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th July 2011, 4:29 pm

Aw hun, I do feel for you but a 34F is a big and you may actually be bigger than that, have you been measured yet? You will be surprised how bad a sports bra makes them look and I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you get to wear underwire and push up bras. Plus you also need to re learn how to dress your new figure.

Give them time hun, there is plenty of time for them to change and they will look different in 3-6 months time than they do now. It's a long and frustrating journey, but it is worth it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 25th July 2011, 4:30 pm

Natty29 wrote:He was fab he's a great guy and will really look after you.the hospital was gud to the staff make u feel at ease.I was a nervous wreck but after I talked 2james and the other staff I was real excited. I think I'm just being silly I'm sure once I start wearing proper bras I will feel better and more feminine.I hope ur day(s) go well xx

I really can't wait now!!!

I'm not nervous at the mo (well, maybe a little), but am really excited. A bit on edge about making sure it gets paid etc though!!!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 25th July 2011, 4:45 pm

My implants look wide and flat in shirts.They get their large cup size because they are wide.They are not projected enough on my body type.I wish I had HP's and I'm seeing a lot of woman on here that have the same issues with mod-profile and mod-plus profile implants.I'm not sure if that's why yours look small to you,I don't know what type of profile you have.I hope your drop and fluff and look bigger to you so you don't have to go through this.I knew right away that mine just weren't right for me and soemthing was wrong.Here is the link to my before and after pics.I had a BL/BA.If someone looked at my before pics they would think they were actually my after pics!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry 25th July 2011, 4:50 pm

I know how you feel i have been thinking the same thinking mine are small & some where in my head i know there not, i can see how surgery can get addictive i can say if i had the money right now i would do it again x x
cherry
cherry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 25th July 2011, 5:01 pm

Oh girlies, I want bigger boobs too. At the beginning I thought they where big enough, but know when I read a lot of post like this I feel my boobies are the smallest in the world :doh: I think we should stop talking about it and we all will feel much better dance
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Macmama3 25th July 2011, 7:03 pm

This something I'm worried about!! Getting my BA and then wishing they were bigger.... :doh:
Which is way I am trying my best to ignore the "advice" of my friends, and do what I want. Most of my friends are saying full B at the biggest. PLEASE! If I will not be getting surgery for B size boobs!! Thats ridiculous. growl
Anyways, which people would keep their lame advice to themselves. Meanwhile, I am planning on being a D cup! Hysterical They're all in for a real shocker!!! I think about 300 to 350cc should get me there! Cheerleader Bum Wiggle
Macmama3
Macmama3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 147

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down