Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I end up just as small?

+6
cakey_baby
Len1
Mia
littlemisstiny1
natalia
Tabitha
10 posters

Go down

Will I end up just as small? Empty Will I end up just as small?

Post by Tabitha 15th May 2009, 4:40 pm

I know this is going to sound really silly but I can't get it out of my head so before calling Mya and Nadia I want to ask you for some advice - please help. I went for my second consultation yesterday and met with Dr Adamo, very nice and helpful and informative. He has suggested I go with a 245 size and I have requested inspire soft touch which he seemed more than happy with. I want a natural look and at the moment wear a gel bra permanently the only thing is I am now beginning to wonder whether this size is too small. He couldn't be precise as to what size I would achieve and I am sure it must be difficult. I think I am a 34a maybe a b if I stand up tall, suck my stomach in and think of England......... or maybe not :) I am 5.2 size 8 and was looking to be a size 34D, would this look big on me???? and do you think that with this size implant I would achieve anywhere near this size. Sorry for the essay but just can't get it out of my head. Anyone have any suggestions, anything would be appreciated. I am booked for 3rd June so I need to make my mind up quick really!!!
Tabitha
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Will I end up just as small? Empty Re: Will I end up just as small?

Post by natalia 15th May 2009, 4:53 pm

hi hun nads measures a 32d but looks like a c i think she had 275 mybe u should ask for abit bigger
btw i had 410 and mine look very natural its such a hard decision stressing about sizes gave me a headache i would tell the surgeon ur concerns after all u dont wanna pay all that money and be unhappy
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th May 2009, 5:02 pm

Just an idea but cd you have a 2nd consult with him and take in a 34D sports bra to try on the implants in? You might be limited by the width of your breasts (I was told this) which cd prevent you going too much bigger than the size he's suggested, but taking a bra in which you want to fill will give him an idea of what your expectations are...

It's really difficult for anyone to say what size you will achieve just from your current size - other factors like skin elasticity, size of ribcage, existing breast tissue etc. but as an average I think a cup size can be anything from 90-150cc (but even that is not a definite..)

good luck
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th May 2009, 5:03 pm

ps one thing is definite tho you won't end up "just as small"!
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha 15th May 2009, 5:12 pm

Yeah that is true I couldn't possibly end up "just as small". I did take in a size 34d bra and although the implant did fit it, it didn't do it as much justice as I would have hoped or maybe i'm just being greedy!!!! It's just a nagging feeling I have that it's such a huge thing to go through and believe me i've waited an awfully long time I want them to be as perfect as I can get them........ The dilema of sizing I didn't realise would be such a problem!!!
Tabitha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 15th May 2009, 5:18 pm

i think sizing is the most stressful thing tabitha if u wanna look a d i would ask for bigger if u just wanna measure it then u prob will its sumthing only u can decide hun
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 15th May 2009, 5:20 pm

littlemisstiny1 wrote:ps one thing is definite tho you won't end up "just as small"!
Ditto Flash

Decision time!! I think it would be wise to speak to your P.S. about your concerns again as LMT suggested. You need to feel confident that you will achieve as near as possible to your expectations if it is possible with all factors considered i.e. stats etc. etc.

I know Moonmar (our Welcome Mod) went with Mr. Adamo had the same make of implants and slighty more cc's and she has a fab pair of boobies.

I had 250's and went from a 34a to 34c/d 32dd dependant on bra and make. I am delighted and there is a HUGE difference, but are very natural looking. I am much taller which would make a diffference i.e. on someone smaller they would probaly look bigger. There is many girls on here with smaller size implants who have fantastic transformations and are thrilled. Good Luck Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 15th May 2009, 5:21 pm

Hi hun, i was a 32a, size 8 average height. I used to wear gel bras and chicken fillets perm as well.I had 295 unders. I havn't been measured yet, but i fit in2 a 32D bra and in M & S a 32DD. However i only look about a C. In clothes you can't really tell any difference form when i was wearing the chicken fillets!
xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 15th May 2009, 5:26 pm

Hiya Hun

I went from 34a/32b to a 32DD with 250s you deff wont end up smaller hun.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th May 2009, 6:18 pm

Tabitha wrote: I think I am a 34a maybe a b if I stand up tall, suck my stomach in and think of England......... or maybe not :)
Hysterical Hysterical

I am a size 8, 5'3 and i had 275s i'm now in a 32D and they definately dont look too big on my petite frame, they look just right i think 245s will look lovely and natural and balance you out well x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha 15th May 2009, 6:59 pm

Thank you all very much. It's such a flipping difficult decision. Getting to this point at no time did I think the main worry was going to be what size!!!! I just thought it would be easy - hummmmmmm!!! I am so excited about having it done, not at all nervous but maybe they will come nearer the time. I am over feeling guilty over it all and just can wait for the 3rd to come as quickly as possible.
Tabitha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 15th May 2009, 7:47 pm

Hi,

I had 265ccs 3 weeks ago - I am 5'1 a size 8 and was a 32a/b before - I am now wearing 32d in most bras but have just bought a lovely freya bikini in 32dd and it fit (hope they don't shrink lol!) You def shouldn't end up just as small! Like the other girls have said I don't look that different in clothes than I did when wearing a gel bra but naked and in a bikini they look great!!

Claire.
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabitha 15th May 2009, 9:26 pm

thanks everyone very reassuring.
Tabitha
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 15th May 2009, 11:18 pm

.x. i am similar stats to you and had slightly smaller implants but they look quite big on me... I have sent you my picture details so you can see because our frame is probably very similar so might give you an idea of how they look, mine are 230ccs which isn't much smaller than 245ccs. i spent so long worrying about size and found it useful to see as many pics as possible .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th May 2009, 12:20 pm

Hi - not silly, I had the exact same worries!

I'm a size 6/8, 5 ft 3 and I had 255 anatomical unders. I was ironing board flat before - no breast tissue and I wear mostly 32D, although look more of a C to be honest. The size is perfect on me - the biggest he would do on me as he knew I didn't want to look fake and I wanted a discrete boob job. I look just like I did in my C gel bras but with a wonderbra I get brilliant va va voom!!

It sounds like you have more tissue than me if you're an A/B now, so you'll probably wear a DD and look like a D. I'm no expert though!!!

Have you taken in pictures and shown him what you want to look like?

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down