Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can implants be too small for you?

+4
Mia
nads
natalia
ShootingStar
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Can implants be too small for you? Empty Can implants be too small for you?

Post by ShootingStar 23rd June 2009, 9:17 pm

I am a bit unsure whether my implant is too small for the amount of breast tissue i seem to have, when my bra is off i can grab quite a bit of empty tissue above the implant still and i can move the implant up easily a good 5/6 inches, as i have only one at the moment it's hard to know whether this is how it should be or whether the implant's too small.

Is it possible to have an implant that's too small?

If so, How do you know if it's too small?

When i have an underwired bra on i can get good cleavage, it's just if i wear a sports bra or bra-less i noticed the emptiness at the top and my boob just seems to disappear, is this normal?

Just to re-cap i had an uplift with 250cc overs put into 34B/C empty boobs, i used to be a natural DD pre breast feeding so dropped 3 sizes in full breast tissue so still had quite a bit of skin to fill out and even now i still don't feel as big as i was naturally x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Can implants be too small for you? Empty Re: Can implants be too small for you?

Post by natalia 23rd June 2009, 9:19 pm

what size bra are u wearing now hun?
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd June 2009, 9:27 pm

oh gosh Nat it's hard to tell hun with one being so flat to the other, i get good cleavage from a 34E in la senza and my 34E sports bra is the comfiest but i also have some DD's which are ok if a sports type but i get double boob with underwire, saying that i have noticed an overspill with my la senza 34E's lately too so just don't know :dunno:

without a bra it's like i have a bouncy ball in there i can play about with, i can feel the implant easily and move it to wherever i want and have loads of room in the surrounding breast tissue x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd June 2009, 9:27 pm

Because you had an uplift and therefore must've had extra skin pre op, yes i think implants can be too small for you in your case hun.
I think maybe an increase of 100-150cc could fill out your upper pole and the extra skin, maybe getting a higher profile would help fill out the upper pole too. Would be good to see what your ps thinks x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd June 2009, 9:30 pm

did u have overs?i can move mine to side to side up and down but i cant pinch much skin do u have excess skin?then if so u my need bigger implant i think overs do move alot more than unders mine are wll bounchy lol xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd June 2009, 9:31 pm

I think with what you are describing SS!! It answers itself!! If you had bigger boobs before... and pregnancis and gravity you will have plenty tissue to fill....if you can move your boob that much with spare skin...it sounds to me you need a bigger implant.

I did not have this myself...mrs no boobs, just from your very good description it sounds like you know best...bigger is needed. Give You x

If I were nearer I could have helped with a comparison Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd June 2009, 9:35 pm

natalia wrote:i think overs do move alot more than unders mine are wll bounchy lol xxx
That really depends on how much tissue you start with
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd June 2009, 9:39 pm

nads wrote:Because you had an uplift and therefore must've had extra skin pre op, yes i think implants can be too small for you in your case hun.
I think maybe an increase of 100-150cc could fill out your upper pole and the extra skin, maybe getting a higher profile would help fill out the upper pole too. Would be good to see what your ps thinks x

Yeah i'm going to take your advice from last night hun and show him what i mean, i wouldn't have even thought to mention it otherwise.

Yes Nat their overs but i can grab alot of skin in the upper pole literally reducing the implant to a small section in the bottom.

Thanks for advice Mia, it's good to think i'm not being unreasonable thinking this.

I didn't know if i was being ridiculous by thinking the implant is a bit small in there while the bra size is coming up a good size, i had a consultation way back with Mr Khan and he suggested 410-460 and put the bra sizers in but i thought he was being ridiculous Rolling Eyes x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd June 2009, 9:43 pm

i see hun do u think u might have a bigger implant?think thats good idea form what nads just said
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd June 2009, 9:48 pm

hmmm i don't know Nat will see what surgeon says and if i have to i will save for bigger implants, oh why didn't i get it right 1st time round aye Rolling Eyes x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd June 2009, 9:50 pm

Sounds like Mr Khan and you are right from your description SS!!

Not ridiculous in the least!! If you are a 34band and the cup sizes you obviously need to fill the bra (Skin or Boob) then it seems to me you need the bigger implant as suggested.

You should have firm, sqishy real feeling boobs....and you will...roll on the 25th SS!! and express all the issues with the P.S. Cheerleader xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd June 2009, 9:53 pm

Hopefully the surgeon will be able to advise you SS. It does sound like you may need a bigger implant. It wasn't your fault SS, you were just ill advised by the previous surgeon. This time will be better.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd June 2009, 9:53 pm

its not your fault hun it was the surgeons fault your not going back to him are u?xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd June 2009, 10:05 pm

natalia wrote:its not your fault hun it was the surgeons fault your not going back to him are u?xxxx

Hell no Nat!! He almost killed me! Hysterical no i will stick with my new surgeon that i am seeing Thursday now hun x x

Misf1 my old surgeon was useless if honest hun but it's my own fault for not doing my homework well enough, i have defo learned by my mistakes that's for sure x x

And Mia it's not firm hun, it's more floppy :lol: x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd June 2009, 10:08 pm

who are u seeing thursday ?thats not long bet your excited i am to for u
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd June 2009, 10:17 pm

natalia wrote:who are u seeing thursday ?thats not long bet your excited i am to for u
xxx

He's my new surgeon Nat the one who said he could fix me up on the NHS he's based in Chelmsford Essex and a really nice guy, he works in the special burns unit and breast clinic as a consultant plastic surgeon at the NHS hospital and also does plastic & cosmetic surgery at a private hospital, he's quite confident he can fix my boob to a relatively normal looking boob (just a small dent left) will know more thurs what's happening, roll on x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 23rd June 2009, 10:20 pm

I know hun, he was not very good to you at all, and am so glad your going through the NHS now. We all make mistakes SS and some people do no research and are fine and happy (lucky). It's just a shame you were unlucky. I think we put blind faith in people in the medical proffesion, I have never researched my GP or even my dentist. So you would not have thought to worry. Don't blame yourself, you should have been treated better, no matter what.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 23rd June 2009, 10:20 pm

he sounds great hun not long hey so glad your finally getting it sorted mybe u can ask if he will give u bigger implants to fill out the excess skin worth a try
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd June 2009, 10:26 pm

natalia wrote:he sounds great hun not long hey so glad your finally getting it sorted mybe u can ask if he will give u bigger implants to fill out the excess skin worth a try
xxxx

i'd feel a little cheeky Nat Blush saying that i'm going to ask his opinion, even if he fixes my boob on the NHS then i pay for the Implants, i'd be happy with that because the fixing and BA was going to cost me an absolute fortune to have done so am greatful just to get fixed up x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd June 2009, 10:27 pm

misf1 wrote:I know hun, he was not very good to you at all, and am so glad your going through the NHS now. We all make mistakes SS and some people do no research and are fine and happy (lucky). It's just a shame you were unlucky. I think we put blind faith in people in the medical proffesion, I have never researched my GP or even my dentist. So you would not have thought to worry. Don't blame yourself, you should have been treated better, no matter what.

AW thanks misf1, yes you're right, mention the word Doctor before a name and their instantly trusted x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 23rd June 2009, 10:49 pm

[quote="ShootingStarAnd Mia it's not firm hun, it's more floppy :lol: x x[/quote]

Well that will soon be reversed ss!!

You know it is not your fault....just discuss on the 25th and then you can move forward. Might be wise to write a list of things as you remember them....and do not forget to ask whilst there...as it is soo easily done, especially when you feel vulnerable. Give You xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd June 2009, 10:54 pm

He sounds like a good surgeon SS, like Mia said its not your fault and its definitely a good idea to write a list.

Cant wait to find out how it goes! your new boobies are getting closer hun! Cheerleader

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 24th June 2009, 6:36 am

yes i can understand that hun bet u caant wait now one more day
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 24th June 2009, 2:12 pm

Only one more sleep SS Cheerleader

I would definitely discuss bigger implant in order to fill out the skin x like you, I had a lift and I can't really grab any skin on the top so maybe implants can be too small......?

Best of luck tomorrow gorgeous will be thinking of you Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 24th June 2009, 3:31 pm

hi ss i think by the way you are describing it that you would definately benefit from a bigger implant.
sounds like you have plenty of skin to fill so you will get a great natural result with bigger ones too.
if you have to have an op anyway then you might as well get exactly what you want babe and be happy.
you most certainly deserve to be hunny, i wish you all the luck in the world.
shonagh xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next