Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

small implants anyone?

+5
mariajw
AdrianneSamuella
katie
hattie260
bebster
9 posters

Go down

small implants anyone? Empty small implants anyone?

Post by bebster 25th April 2010, 8:10 pm

Hello everyone!

Im a total newbie here so apologies for lack of photo at the mo.
Just wondering if anyone had experience of the smaller implant?
Im 5"5, 8 and a half stone and athletic. Currently a full 34A.
Ive had consults and so far decided on inspira soft touch, textured moderate profile and they will be overs.

Many may think im mad but i only want a small enhancement, a full 34B would be ideal. The Doc has suggested either 175cc and 210cc (to even out size difference) or 210cc and 240cc. The diameter would be 12.25

Do you think the larger size would be that different to the smaller choice? dont want to be a full C, but i dont want to end up not getting a full size bigger than what i am now either!

Having trouble with the rice test. Cant get the diameter to stay put (using stockings).
Oops sorry for rambling on! think im becoming obsessed with this!

cheers for looking! love bebster xxx
bebster
bebster
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

small implants anyone? Empty Re: small implants anyone?

Post by hattie260 25th April 2010, 8:13 pm

Hi hun welcome to the forum, I had 295cc implants, there are some ladies on here who have had smaller (240cc i think I have seen), so they might be along with some advice soon. xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 25th April 2010, 9:25 pm

small implants anyone? 536278 bebster

I am v similar stats to you.. 5.5 and a half! 8.5 stone tops... was 32aa pre ba

I wanted a decent B cup and virtually crapped mysefl when surgeon suggested a C cup..... I started out thinking 175 would suffice, then crept to 200.. then girls on here couple days before my ba gave me confidence to go for 220... a 220 rice bag scared hell out of me, I hated look with it, and it felt HORRID!!!!!!!

finally on morn of ba, my other half and I saw my surgeon at Spire and we both spoke to him about size....... we gave him the all clear to give me up to 240cc if he felt in his opinion it would look NATURAL.......... I woke up with 240...... 8 months on am D/DD (if you had said this size to me pre ba I would have run a mile) BUT I wouldn't change my boobs smaller for the world,,,, or bigger..... they are just perfect for me......... however, I had LOW profile Nagor GFX's.... and to me they are just FANTASTIC.... happy to share my pics if you want..........

biggest advice is be brave, its a lot of money ....... don't regret it after........ had I not listened to girls on here or given my surgeon the authority to go bigger I am sure I would be in major boobie greed and prob annoyed at the money I had spent...... takes a bit of getting used to in beginning........ good luck hun, this is the hardest bit......xxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 25th April 2010, 9:26 pm

ps. am also v athletic......... muscley, and had no choice for overs..... my surgeon insisted on unders due to my muscle tone and lack of breast tissue......
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by AdrianneSamuella 25th April 2010, 9:42 pm

Hey Bebster, welcome small implants anyone? 368291
I'm also athletic but I'm having unders with slightly bigger implants, due to low breast tissue. Hopefully the other girls will be of much help.
AdrianneSamuella
AdrianneSamuella
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 25th April 2010, 9:51 pm

Hey Bebster

I had 265cc unders. I'm really happy with the size - I think they are perfect for me - I'm 5'6" and 10.5 stones.

I wasn't even an A cup before and now I am a 34D. If someone had said D cup to me before, I would have been like Katie and run a mile!!! I definitely wanted natural looking boobies.

The surgeon suggested 240 or 265 for me, and I think I would have also been happy with the 240.

Not sure if this is any help at all, but good luck with making your choice.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 26th April 2010, 8:56 am

Hi,
I was a 32a pre op and was advised 240 or 265 unders to get me a full C cup. I ended up having 265 and now measure a 30E!! Like the others have said they aren't as big as they sound and mine are very natural and actually feel small to me now (think I've just got used to them lol)!
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 26th April 2010, 10:45 am

Try cutting out a circle of cardboard the correct diameter to put in the rice boob tights. You can't really mould them around your boobs the same though but I found it helped me just to make them so that I could visualize what size the implant would really be x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 26th April 2010, 10:46 am

claire265 wrote:Hi,
I was a 32a pre op and was advised 240 or 265 unders to get me a full C cup. I ended up having 265 and now measure a 30E!! Like the others have said they aren't as big as they sound and mine are very natural and actually feel small to me now (think I've just got used to them lol)!
Claire x

Claire, they are definitely not small! Hysterical I would be so pleased if mine ended up looking like yours, they're fab! x
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie 26th April 2010, 10:48 am

I've just had 270cc and was told this would give me a full C. However, mine are high profile so have a much smaller diameter - only 10.2cm. I think that are you are having moderate profile ones I doubt they would end up looking too big for you even if you went for the largest size. Still worth making up the rice boobs though to get a better idea xx
Lynnie
Lynnie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bebster 26th April 2010, 8:57 pm

Ladies thankyou so much for all your advice. Its good stuff and i shall be mulling it over carefully.
Yeah i think unders would have been good but the surgeon said i had enough tissue to cover them nicely. He said unders might not be a good idea because of my job as a Pole dance teacher. When holding body weight etc using the muscle and wearing a small top, there would probably be high visability of the implant going a weird shape apparently!
love the cardboard idea! im going to do that right now!!
thanks again, my date is 16th June so will let you know what happened. You all look wonderful in your profile pics by the way.
xxx
bebster
bebster
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 27th April 2010, 9:15 am

Hi hun i ahd 260g and im size 6-8.I measure a D but look about a C.I think you will be fine with the size you've chosen and think it will give you just the boost and look you are after.Good luck x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by jayz 27th April 2010, 10:48 am

Hi hun, this has to be the hardest part not knowing what size to go for i ended up just trusting my surgeon and went with his suggestion its really hard cos you may find someone the same stats as you starting off the same size have the same implant and end up bigger or smaller than you. This really confused me don't know how this works but hey... I'm going in on friday so only few more days i cant wait im excited and worried just want it over and done with my partner is so sick of me talking about boob's haha. I'm similar stats 5'4 8 1/2st size 8 small 34B having 280cc inspira high profile under hoping for a full C!!! All i can suggeswt is trust your surgeon and good luck keep us posted. Also rice test is a great way to give you a better idea.
xx small implants anyone? 536278
jayz
jayz
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by bebster 28th April 2010, 5:15 pm

Jayz

Good luck sweetie, i feel nervous for you! cant wait to hear how it went. Exciting!!!

x
bebster
bebster
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jayz 28th April 2010, 8:18 pm

Thanks, Im starting to stress now!I'm from Australia with no family here and my partner is not coming with me because he has to work so i'll be making the trip alone i know i'll be a mess at the hospital!!!!!I'll keep you posted
xx
jayz
jayz
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down