Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are my 410 implants so small?

+2
ANewMeToBe
ToriLoula
6 posters

Go down

Why are my 410 implants so small? Empty Why are my 410 implants so small?

Post by ToriLoula 30th November 2010, 7:35 pm

Hi so I am going to get round to asking the question that has been bugging me for ages!
Why are my 410 implants so small?
Before my op I was 34b and had 410 implants. I was 34 DD/E after. I have since had a baby and lots lots of weight and it seems like my 410s cant be right. The thing is I have looked at lots of pics of people on here with 410s and thier boobies look way bigger than mine. I measured myself properly the other day and was shocked to find that I am actully a 32d!!! My boobs look small and have a huge gap inbetween. Plus one is bigger than the other.
I really was scared that the 410s would look too big before I had them done but it's the other way round.
Can anyone tell me how big they went to get nice big boobies with (please!!) lots of clevage. I want them to touch without wearing a bra. At the min I have to hoist them up in a padded bra to get a bit of clevage (on one more that the other) and even then they dont touch.
Any advice and or pics would be greatly appriciated as I am going for my consultation week after next and going to try and get my op in Jan/Feb
Thanks again
ToriLoula
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Why are my 410 implants so small? Empty Re: Why are my 410 implants so small?

Post by ANewMeToBe 30th November 2010, 8:06 pm

I'm a bra fitter by trade so as you can prob imagine I have seen MANY breasts! I have NEVER seen boobs that touch when they aren't in a bra. The body just isn't meant to look like that. Only when wearing a plunge often padded bra will your boobs ever get that look. A WELL fitting bra will lift and give a natural enhanced "close" cleavage.
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 30th November 2010, 8:12 pm

my boobs nearly touch without a bra on and i am still having to wear non wired bras at the moment and my sit touching.

I got 420 and 520cc and was an empty 34b before hand and now 32d but can now fit most 32c's. I have mild CC but this isnt affecting size. I have just been unlucky i think xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th November 2010, 9:29 pm

ToriLoula wrote:Before my op I was 34b and had 410 implants. I was 34 DD/E after. I have since had a baby and lots lots of weight and it seems like my 410s cant be right.

I measured myself properly the other day and was shocked to find that I am actully a 32d!!! My boobs look small and have a huge gap inbetween. Plus one is bigger than the other.

Your pregnancy and weightloss have effected the aesthetic appearance of your boobs hun, sadly this does often happen and is very common - Oh the joys of being a woman hey! Rolling Eyes

The thing is I have looked at lots of pics of people on here with 410s and thier boobies look way bigger than mine.

It's best not to compare others resulting sizes hun, you only have to look at the stats thread (its in a sticky at the top of the general breast aug section) to see how variable the resulting sizes are from even the same sized implant.. it's possible if someones bigger they have more body fat than you, or more breast tissue, or they're shorter than you... so many factors determine how large your bust is after surgery sweetness.

Can anyone tell me how big they went to get nice big boobies with (please!!) lots of clevage.

It's best you discuss this with your surgeon hun, they'll be the best person to advise you on what might be the best sized implant to give you the look you're after as everyone is different hun and what might be right for one woman to achieve a specific size might not be right for you.

I want them to touch without wearing a bra. At the min I have to hoist them up in a padded bra to get a bit of clevage (on one more that the other) and even then they dont touch.
Any advice and or pics would be greatly appriciated as I am going for my consultation week after next and going to try and get my op in Jan/Feb
Thanks again
ToriLoula
xxxxx

When you go to your consultation hunni, take pics of the look you're after, search for pics of boobs with the size and shape you want and show these pics to your surgeon, it will help them get a better idea of what you're after as surgeons dont work in cup sizes they work in volume hun.

Hope that helps and good luck getting your perfect boobies this time babe! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 30th November 2010, 9:41 pm

Hay Hun,

Id stay well away from online measuring or self measuring as it never works out right!

Im a 30G but when i measured myself I measured 32B, 32C ect which is clearly not right at all! Screwy

I even convinced myself i was that size & was so gutted !!!!!!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 30th November 2010, 10:15 pm

Oh thanks so much for your input, very valid points from you all.
What a nice set of girlys you all are, I'm so pleased I joined! Thanks so much! I will take all this info and questions to my consult.
Thanks again
ToriLoula
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st December 2010, 1:44 am

It sounds like you would want a wider implant to make them touch. I don't know what profile you have so I'll use myself as an example. I have 410cc high profile allergan CUI's they are 12cm wide. I have a gap of about 1.5cm between my boobs, at a guess I would say to make my boobs touch I would need to go up to 525cc in high profile which are 12.7cm wide, now because my implant would stay in the same place I'd get aprox an extra 0.35 extra cleavage and .35 extra side boob giving me a gap of aprox 0.8cm. I would probably go up a cup size in bras too. If I did want to close the gap even more I might need to go up another implant size, although then there are risks of going too wide for my body or complications such as symastia, you would need to discuss the complications with your surgeon. The other option for me would be to change my profile from high to moderate profile, they dont have a moderate profile for the CUI's which I have so I'm now looking at the nagor catalogue. So I'd need something about 13.5cm to close my gap (this is a guess) with nagor impleos I'd need the 420cc moderate profiles which are 13.1cm wide, however, my high profiles are 5cm projection and the moderate profile nagor impleos are only 4.6cm in projection, I'm not sure if that would be a noticeable difference, you would need to consult a surgeon, but it may be that I would need to keep the same projection meaning I would need a bigger implant in the moderate profile, making the implants far too wide for me and greatly increasing the complications I would suffer.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 1st December 2010, 11:58 am

Thanks very much for that info missf1
I know very little about implants to say I have them. I dont know what profile they are. Whats the difference between high profile and the rest can you explain please? Also what are the different shapes? I dont want the stuck on look but still want them big. Id prefer my clevage to kind of slope when looking at them from the sides not look round and bulging do you know what I mean? And is this possible?
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st December 2010, 12:17 pm

Here's what the choices of profile are babe, you can see the differences from the pic -

Why are my 410 implants so small? Imp_profile_comp

And there are two shapes - round and anatomical

Round

Why are my 410 implants so small? Round_breast_implant

Anatomical

Why are my 410 implants so small? Anatomical_breast_implant

You can achieve a natural shape to your breast from either implant hun, both will give natural results, you just need your surgeon to choose which will best fit your body to achieve that. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 1st December 2010, 7:41 pm

Thanks a lot for that Cookie! Oh how do I choose!! Has anyone on this forum had the anatomical implants? Or does anyone have any pics for me to take a look at?
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down